Atlantic Motors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

anyone work at register

Go down 
+6
SMG
TheDirtyFresh
Wheels
Munky
Boost_Junkie
coady-admin
10 posters
AuthorMessage
coady-admin
Admin
coady-admin

anyone work at register Empty
PostSubject: anyone work at register   anyone work at register Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 1:51 pm

does anyone work at register.com? Im suppose to be going to school in september for plumbing but i just spent 13 years in school and i really dont feel like going back,,, so this brings me to looking for a job, Register always seems to hire but it seems like alot of people quit.

Is it good pay? Do you get commision? Why do they quit so much? any info would be great.
Back to top Go down
http://www.atlanticmotors.cjb.net
Boost_Junkie
Boost_Junkie

PostSubject: Re: anyone work at register   anyone work at register Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 2:20 pm

George,RJ,The Dubber Shane all work.

Shits tight !
Back to top Go down
Munky
Admin
Munky

PostSubject: Re: anyone work at register   anyone work at register Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 3:41 pm

i'd say go for plumbing... in my line of work, i see alot of people coming out of there on the advise of there doctors due to stress and anxiety issues... most of those people end up going for trades after anyway... lets face it, the odds of making a career out of a job at a call centre are pretty slim, whereas if you have a trade under your belt, you'd be much better off
Back to top Go down
Wheels

Wheels

PostSubject: Re: anyone work at register   anyone work at register Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 4:33 pm

i have a job there next training session, if i want it, im not sure yet but ill tell you one thing, right now its not easy finding a job as an automotive apprentice, go with plumbing. its easy and pay is good
Back to top Go down
Munky
Admin
Munky

PostSubject: Re: anyone work at register   anyone work at register Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 4:44 pm

i'd never recommend automotive to anyone... the pay is shit compared to other trades
Back to top Go down
coady-admin
Admin
coady-admin

PostSubject: Re: anyone work at register   anyone work at register Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 5:06 pm

plumbing is a good trade to have but it seems that jobs are hard to find in that also, my brother is the only person in his class who got a job. .... as far as automotive i would never take it, pay just dont seem good for most people.
Back to top Go down
TheDirtyFresh

TheDirtyFresh

PostSubject: Re: anyone work at register   anyone work at register Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 5:21 pm

Funny I have a trade, but I make more $$ at a call center... FUCK YOU BIGFOOT!
Back to top Go down
SMG
Admin
SMG

PostSubject: Re: anyone work at register   anyone work at register Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 5:28 pm

Plus if you go into automotive you usually stop giving a shit about your car hobby.
Back to top Go down
http://www.efukt.com
coady-admin
Admin
coady-admin

PostSubject: Re: anyone work at register   anyone work at register Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 5:37 pm

so the ones who work there, do you like it? or are you just putting up with it
Back to top Go down
Wheels

Wheels

PostSubject: Re: anyone work at register   anyone work at register Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 5:57 pm

i plan to go back next year and take welding, i mainly took automotive for the expeirence, plus i aint got to pay labor on my own car Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SMG
Admin
SMG

PostSubject: Re: anyone work at register   anyone work at register Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 6:04 pm

anyone work at register Carl-winslow-20714-1234391429-24
Back to top Go down
http://www.efukt.com
Munky
Admin
Munky

PostSubject: Re: anyone work at register   anyone work at register Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 10:32 pm

Megatron wrote:
Funny I have a trade, but I make more $$ at a call center... FUCK YOU BIGFOOT!

thats what happens when you don't finish your apprenticeship... geek

average hourly wage for a journeyman electrician is $21.00, which works out to 43k per year for a 40hr work week... if you make that much at register, i'm impressed
Back to top Go down
suckallotofdick

suckallotofdick

PostSubject: Re: anyone work at register   anyone work at register Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 10:49 pm

Not quite that much, but pretty good $$$ for doin fuck all.......but for me its a job, not a career.
Back to top Go down
jamie.3030

PostSubject: Re: anyone work at register   anyone work at register Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 11:12 pm

government job only way to go
Back to top Go down
Munky
Admin
Munky

PostSubject: Re: anyone work at register   anyone work at register Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 11:14 pm

jamie.3030 wrote:
government job only way to go

damn straight!!
Back to top Go down
alan_morton

alan_morton

PostSubject: Re: anyone work at register   anyone work at register Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 12:22 am

might as well go to school get the trade and if you cant find a job go to register or somthing till you can find a job in your trade ... if i can`t find a job when im done thats what im gunna do but i should be able to find one as a electritian
Back to top Go down
ubergeek

ubergeek

PostSubject: Re: anyone work at register   anyone work at register Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 12:28 am

Walker wrote:
pretty good $$$ for doin fuck all.......but for me its a job, not a career.
good outlook Georgie...

I mean it's definitely good $$ for Ytown especially, unless you want to work in a fish plant.
My thing, for obvious reasons, is self employment. Once established with a gimmick...ya got it made in this town. Kinda like selling crack.

But no matter what jobs are out there....this is required --> study especially for good coin.
Back to top Go down
TheDirtyFresh

TheDirtyFresh

PostSubject: Re: anyone work at register   anyone work at register Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 7:36 am

Shhhh you weren't supposed to pull the journeyman card! Working as an apprentice was an excuse for people to take advantage of me, 100 + hour weeks with no overtime making just above minimum wage is fucking bullshit.

I'm with you on that Georgie, I've been looking at some other options lately to finish my apprenticeship and then go to work for myself.
Back to top Go down
Munky
Admin
Munky

PostSubject: Re: anyone work at register   anyone work at register Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 9:09 am

Megatron wrote:
Shhhh you weren't supposed to pull the journeyman card! Working as an apprentice was an excuse for people to take advantage of me, 100 + hour weeks with no overtime making just above minimum wage is fucking bullshit.

I'm with you on that Georgie, I've been looking at some other options lately to finish my apprenticeship and then go to work for myself.

Lol... remember you're talking to someone who puts people into trades every day
Back to top Go down
coady-admin
Admin
coady-admin

PostSubject: Re: anyone work at register   anyone work at register Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 12:37 pm

Barricade wrote:
Megatron wrote:

so whats the pay like for plumbers after they get there hours?
Back to top Go down
Munky
Admin
Munky

PostSubject: Re: anyone work at register   anyone work at register Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 1:21 pm

coady-admin wrote:
Barricade wrote:
Megatron wrote:

so whats the pay like for plumbers after they get there hours?

In Southwest Nova....

Average wage is around $21-$22.... entry level wage can be as low as $14 houly for an apprentice and as high as $30 hourly for an experienced journeyman... go self employed and the earning potential is limitless

Halifax is a little better.. Average wage is $25 hourly
Quick look at Fort Mac... Average is $34 hourly

If i was in your shoes... plumbing would be my choice hands down
Back to top Go down
coady-admin
Admin
coady-admin

PostSubject: Re: anyone work at register   anyone work at register Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 1:51 pm

yup deffinitly gonna stick with plumbing
Back to top Go down
Boost_Junkie
Boost_Junkie

PostSubject: Re: anyone work at register   anyone work at register Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 3:51 pm

Plumbing is actually one of the only trades right now , that jobs still keep coming.. other trades has been allot of lay offs.
If I were to take a trade Plumbing hands down
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: anyone work at register   anyone work at register Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

anyone work at register
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Atlantic Motors :: General Chat-
Jump to: