Atlantic Motors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lake Doucette Motor Speedway

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
coady-admin
Admin
coady-admin

Lake Doucette Motor Speedway Empty
PostSubject: Lake Doucette Motor Speedway   Lake Doucette Motor Speedway Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 8:40 am

Well there is a big race coming up at ldms, below is the information on there website. Anyone going to build a car? id love to build one.

2009 SEASON

A major racing event will be held on Ocotber 17th for the fall 2009 racing season. (Rain date of October 18th) Anyone that plans to run this race that has raced before at LDMS must bring their car up the the specs of the cars racing at Scotia speed world. We will be running the same 4 cylinder car classes as scotia with a Lightening and Thunder division, A sportsman class, and finally a last chance for the local guys to run the cars they have in an Outlaw class. All the races will have prize money, the purse for the race will be announced later in the season. Rules will be enforced and the top 3 cars from the feature races must pass tech in order to claim the prize money. The entery fee for spectators will be $15.00 for adults and $10.00 for kids under 12. Pit fees will be $30.00 for car and driver and $20.00 for pit crew and pit spectators. No one in the pits under 16. The track will be open for practice all day on Friday October 16th and the track is open to all campers with no cost.
Back to top Go down
http://www.atlanticmotors.cjb.net
TheDirtyFresh

TheDirtyFresh

PostSubject: Re: Lake Doucette Motor Speedway   Lake Doucette Motor Speedway Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 10:15 am

oooh I wonder what rules there will be for outlaw class? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
coady-admin
Admin
coady-admin

PostSubject: Re: Lake Doucette Motor Speedway   Lake Doucette Motor Speedway Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 10:15 am

Megatron wrote:

i think its the cars that get rejected from the other classes
Back to top Go down
http://www.atlanticmotors.cjb.net
Pennell

Pennell

PostSubject: Re: Lake Doucette Motor Speedway   Lake Doucette Motor Speedway Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 6:18 pm

coady-admin wrote:
Megatron wrote:

i think its the cars that get rejected from the other classes

Sooooo like a mk2 vr...6! lol
Back to top Go down
98talon

PostSubject: Re: Lake Doucette Motor Speedway   Lake Doucette Motor Speedway Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 9:53 pm

we may be bringing a car down runs in the top 5 at scotia speed world
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lake Doucette Motor Speedway   Lake Doucette Motor Speedway Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lake Doucette Motor Speedway
Page 1 of 1