Atlantic Motors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Warf Rat Rally

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
alan_morton

alan_morton

Warf Rat Rally Empty
PostSubject: Warf Rat Rally   Warf Rat Rally Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 2:51 pm

it starts sept 2nd till the 7th .... who`s planing on going up and checking out some bikes this year ??
Back to top Go down
ubergeek

ubergeek

Warf Rat Rally Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warf Rat Rally   Warf Rat Rally Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 3:30 pm

I've been to the last 3. Missed Kat Von D one year, but saw the Tuddles of OCC and Russ Mitchell of Exile Bikes. I have pics of Exile Bikes on my FB. Always a good time....
Back to top Go down
Sweetland

Warf Rat Rally Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warf Rat Rally   Warf Rat Rally Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 4:33 pm

I'll probably going this year as well, last year was my first. I'm not really a huge bike fan but I'm just down for a small road trip and party/get together.
Back to top Go down
iCivic
iCivic

Warf Rat Rally Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warf Rat Rally   Warf Rat Rally Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 6:46 pm

Sweetland wrote:
I'll probably going this year as well, last year was my first. I'm not really a huge bike fan but I'm just down for a small road trip and party/get together.

what he said
Back to top Go down
alan_morton

alan_morton

Warf Rat Rally Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warf Rat Rally   Warf Rat Rally Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 9:57 am

im moving on the 5th so i think me and dad are gunna stop by on the way and check some shit out ... hopfully go see the occ crew ... and see some street punishment
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Warf Rat Rally Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warf Rat Rally   Warf Rat Rally Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Warf Rat Rally
Page 1 of 1