Atlantic Motors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who wants to

Go down 
+7
SMG
hocus_focus
Boost_Junkie
Kodiak
ubergeek
TheDirtyFresh
coady-admin
11 posters
AuthorMessage
coady-admin
Admin
coady-admin

Who wants to Empty
PostSubject: Who wants to   Who wants to Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 10:53 am

plan a car show? since the one last weekend was mostly for classics and didnt have great weather. I havnt thought much about it at all and i dont overly know all involved in planning a show. I remeber canadian tire had a show a few years ago and it seemed to go overly fairly well and that was on short notice. I know this area has a few shows between barrington,yarmouth, and the show in churchpoint (i think thats where it is?) Those three shows generally attract the same cars, but its mostly classics that go. If anyone has some ideas or anything post here. Like i said im not sure if its a good idea or not im just asking opinions.
Back to top Go down
http://www.atlanticmotors.cjb.net
TheDirtyFresh

TheDirtyFresh

Who wants to Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who wants to   Who wants to Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 11:16 am

I've talked about this with some of the others, I think someone said the Kent Parking lot would be free to use, or maybe Canadian Tire...
Back to top Go down
ubergeek

ubergeek

Who wants to Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who wants to   Who wants to Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 12:37 pm

Home Hardware yo... Gots the biggest parking lot and prime location for on-lookers
Back to top Go down
coady-admin
Admin
coady-admin

Who wants to Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who wants to   Who wants to Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 12:48 pm

what about a date? i know tusket is having there mustang show again this year on the 8th so probably not on the same day as there having that. the following weekend would be the 15th. As far as awards would it be easier to just have 1 award? everyone in the show/that comes to the show pick there favorite car, car with the most votes wins. im just throwing ideas around....
Back to top Go down
TheDirtyFresh

TheDirtyFresh

Who wants to Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who wants to   Who wants to Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 12:54 pm

Aww c'mon Puck, I was waiting for Rene to loose it first hahah
Back to top Go down
Kodiak

Kodiak

Who wants to Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who wants to   Who wants to Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 1:11 pm

Megatron wrote:
Aww c'mon Puck, I was waiting for Rene to loose it first hahah

Lmao, that's what I was waiting for too Razz
Back to top Go down
Boost_Junkie
Boost_Junkie

Who wants to Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who wants to   Who wants to Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 1:29 pm

oh i read it you bastard Suspect
Back to top Go down
hocus_focus

hocus_focus

Who wants to Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who wants to   Who wants to Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 5:35 pm

damn i wish i had my camera for these next few car shows. and i wish i had the rest of my stereo gear all in and done oh well next year
Back to top Go down
SMG
Admin
SMG

Who wants to Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who wants to   Who wants to Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 3:28 pm

The August 15-16 weekend is pretty clear in terms of car shows.
Back to top Go down
http://www.efukt.com
coady-admin
Admin
coady-admin

Who wants to Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who wants to   Who wants to Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 11:43 am

alright so we have a weekend, what about location? Who could donate some awards?
Back to top Go down
Sweetland

Who wants to Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who wants to   Who wants to Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 2:22 pm

Try Canadian Tire, I dont know if I will be around the 15-16 weekend because thats when the Greenfield drag races are. I'll just have to see when the time comes I guess.
Back to top Go down
coady-admin
Admin
coady-admin

Who wants to Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who wants to   Who wants to Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 2:30 pm

Sweetland wrote:
Try Canadian Tire, I dont know if I will be around the 15-16 weekend because thats when the Greenfield drag races are. I'll just have to see when the time comes I guess.

good point i forgot all about the races
Back to top Go down
98talon

Who wants to Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who wants to   Who wants to Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 7:38 pm

firgure out when i could prob get a bunch from the city to go down
Back to top Go down
Jareddent666

Jareddent666

Who wants to Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who wants to   Who wants to Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 10:43 pm

i know it would be hard to work out, close down town like the bike rally and have it down town at night ... i know it sounds farfetched though.... either way, at night under the lights would be awsome
Back to top Go down
coady-admin
Admin
coady-admin

Who wants to Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who wants to   Who wants to Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 11:57 pm

Jareddent666 wrote:
i know it would be hard to work out, close down town like the bike rally and have it down town at night ... i know it sounds farfetched though.... either way, at night under the lights would be awsome

People have tried to have car shows on the street before and the town wont allow it, they say its a safty concern is an emergancy viechle needs to get threw,,,, dont ask me how its diffrent then motorcycles because i dont see much of a difference, but thats the reason they were given before.
Back to top Go down
98talon

Who wants to Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who wants to   Who wants to Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 9:15 pm

date ,time, place ,trophies, let me know ill round up some ppl in the city
Back to top Go down
Jareddent666

Jareddent666

Who wants to Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who wants to   Who wants to Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 11:59 pm

places around town that would be good for a car show..... Home Hardware, canadian tire/bulk barn/boston pizza parking lot, staples, mall in front of movie gallery-quiznos, mall next to zellers, ball feilds near Tri-star. make it late afternoon leading to night and have it under the lights.
Back to top Go down
jamie.3030

Who wants to Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who wants to   Who wants to Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 10:31 pm

gunna have to hand out paper trophies lol
Back to top Go down
coady-admin
Admin
coady-admin

Who wants to Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who wants to   Who wants to Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 10:35 pm

well this month and next month seem pretty packed every weekend as far as car shows go, maybe get a head start on planing for next year somtime?
Back to top Go down
hocus_focus

hocus_focus

Who wants to Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who wants to   Who wants to Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 9:25 pm

so you guys gonna do something for a show or gathering meet of some kind or is this a brain storm of an idea
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Who wants to Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who wants to   Who wants to Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who wants to
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Atlantic Motors :: Shows / Events-
Jump to: