Atlantic Motors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Safe Driving ads that you won't see in Canada

Go down 
+2
hocus_focus
98talon
6 posters
AuthorMessage
98talon

Safe Driving ads that you won't see in Canada Empty
PostSubject: Safe Driving ads that you won't see in Canada   Safe Driving ads that you won't see in Canada Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 8:08 pm

Back to top Go down
hocus_focus

hocus_focus

PostSubject: Re: Safe Driving ads that you won't see in Canada   Safe Driving ads that you won't see in Canada Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 5:32 pm

the music is not the best but those commercial should be brought to north America
Back to top Go down
SMG
Admin
SMG

PostSubject: Re: Safe Driving ads that you won't see in Canada   Safe Driving ads that you won't see in Canada Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 3:49 pm

Wow, I think the public definitely needs to see more stuff like this. The music was definitely the shits though, the mute button is my friend.
Back to top Go down
http://www.efukt.com
Kodiak

Kodiak

PostSubject: Re: Safe Driving ads that you won't see in Canada   Safe Driving ads that you won't see in Canada Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 8:38 pm

The public really should see these kinds of things. Graphic, but it definitely gets the message across.
Back to top Go down
ubergeek

ubergeek

PostSubject: Re: Safe Driving ads that you won't see in Canada   Safe Driving ads that you won't see in Canada Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 8:48 pm

I seen this video/commercial a few weeks ago on golfmkv.com and there was a good thread about it. Makes one wonder when we get behind the wheel really. I like the song. Amy Lee of Evanescence is hot as balls Thumb Up . Her music isn't for everybody I guess.....
Back to top Go down
Jareddent666

Jareddent666

PostSubject: Re: Safe Driving ads that you won't see in Canada   Safe Driving ads that you won't see in Canada Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 12:34 am

Ive been in the fire dept. in pubnico for 2 1/2 years and seen some fucked up shit...worse being last year on the 103 with the old man that got head on with a 10 wheeler, it was so hard that the engine of the car was gone, not to be found and it was like 6 months after another head on happened 200 feet away from it which also had a fatality... car accidents are not pretty and most shocking, you get the page and don't know how bad, if it was fatal, if you need to pull out the jaws of life.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Safe Driving ads that you won't see in Canada   Safe Driving ads that you won't see in Canada Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Safe Driving ads that you won't see in Canada
Page 1 of 1