Atlantic Motors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who's Pumped ?!!

Go down 
+9
alan_morton
SLEDED
iCivic
suckallotofdick
Sweetland
ubergeek
coady-admin
DubAllStar
Boost_Junkie
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Boost_Junkie
Boost_Junkie

Who's Pumped ?!! Empty
PostSubject: Who's Pumped ?!!   Who's Pumped ?!! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 8:46 am

I'm fucking pumped !!!!
The car is now 100% finished !!! going to get that bitch tonight then off to Moncton at some point next week for a couple tunes!

Cheeaaaaa BOOIII!!
Back to top Go down
DubAllStar

Who's Pumped ?!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's Pumped ?!!   Who's Pumped ?!! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 9:59 am

let's head for moncton tomorrow, i'm down for a roadie!
Back to top Go down
coady-admin
Admin
coady-admin

Who's Pumped ?!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's Pumped ?!!   Who's Pumped ?!! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 10:10 am

finally got it going Thumb Up who ended up making it run?
Back to top Go down
http://www.atlanticmotors.cjb.net
Boost_Junkie
Boost_Junkie

Who's Pumped ?!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's Pumped ?!!   Who's Pumped ?!! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 10:13 am

DubAllStar wrote:
let's head for moncton tomorrow, i'm down for a roadie!

I would but I work untill 5 saturday... i could leave by 3ish 4ish ... we would be getting to the hotel by 10 or 11... and get Danny to tune it Sunday !

im down if your down. Im sure RJ is down !

coady-admin wrote:
finally got it going Thumb Up who ended up making it run?
Dave and Robbie on CO did more then just get her running too ! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
DubAllStar

Who's Pumped ?!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's Pumped ?!!   Who's Pumped ?!! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 10:25 am

i'm up for whatever, lemme know son!
Back to top Go down
Boost_Junkie
Boost_Junkie

Who's Pumped ?!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's Pumped ?!!   Who's Pumped ?!! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 10:35 am

K. I'll get a hold of Danny after lunch and see if he would be able to get me in on a Sunday.. He owes me one so he may.
Back to top Go down
ubergeek

ubergeek

Who's Pumped ?!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's Pumped ?!!   Who's Pumped ?!! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 2:25 pm

I'm pumped for you bro... I'm up for a roadie Monday or Tuesday Smile Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sweetland

Who's Pumped ?!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's Pumped ?!!   Who's Pumped ?!! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 11:25 pm

Sick! I just cannot wait to see this cruising around Y-Town.
Back to top Go down
suckallotofdick

suckallotofdick

Who's Pumped ?!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's Pumped ?!!   Who's Pumped ?!! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 11:28 pm

pump
Back to top Go down
iCivic
iCivic

Who's Pumped ?!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's Pumped ?!!   Who's Pumped ?!! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 12:44 am

glad to here someone is finally havin some luck!
Back to top Go down
SLEDED

SLEDED

Who's Pumped ?!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's Pumped ?!!   Who's Pumped ?!! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 10:06 am

sweet.good to here yer gettin it back. cheers
Back to top Go down
alan_morton

alan_morton

Who's Pumped ?!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's Pumped ?!!   Who's Pumped ?!! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 7:21 pm

can`t wait to see this ripping around
Back to top Go down
ford

ford

Who's Pumped ?!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's Pumped ?!!   Who's Pumped ?!! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 1:29 am

i was pumped, till today. \

>>>>>}{"|>?>?>|> start rant "Neutral{>?"|?{{>>|">>

Iight , call up rene thursday he got the car all hooked up and ready for me to bring her to moncton friday (yesterday) , okay . andrew comes over for the night because we are leaving at 5am. we get to bed around 315 after showing my bother and his friends how to really play video games. We wake up get ready. check the car is still stiff on the trailor. give everything this one quick once over. and we set sail. By 545 we land in digby and get some mikey D's breakfast. We hit up the drive threw just to make sure we dont waste time. Cruise is set on 110 and we get rolling again. We get to Enfield after some crazy qeubec fucks racing in and out of traffic. anyway. We hit enfield and we talk to robbie we pick up da goods and keep'n truck'n. We are chilling at a speed of 120. listen to "colt 45". I look down and think its time for gas in da bitch. We set the GPGAY! to the nearest shell and we get crusiing and the gps is telling us the shell is in the middle of the main road confused we look around and see a old gas station boarded up and falling apart the girl says arrived at destination. Up fuck that. Go to A&W to ask for help , i smack a hoe and she gives me the directions. we get gas 15 minutes later 2 exits later. We are chillin listened to the touch and shit. We call rene and ask were we go. Port elgin. iight. exit 513B (never take that exit!) we drive 45 miuntes into a hick town were inbread baby turtle humans are crossing the roads. Finally we get there pull up and everyone is to shy to talk. We wait and Danny comes. We push the car off because the battary is dead. Problem 1. of 100. we sit there and talk a guy comes in a civic hatch drives up to a fork clift touchs it and starts doing a honda burn out. Anyway. he gets out the way. we push the car onto the dyno. We think it will start when..... it wont. charge the battery. still nothing. check the alt. fucked. Alright whatever car starts 4 minutes later turns off....i scratch my head and have a smoke. danny cant get it to run i call rene , rene clueless. We call Dave , i talk to dave for over 2 hours trouble shooting. still nothing. No spark off any plug. alright. So fuck that. we got there at 1130 and left at 3. We bring the car to Daves push it off the trailor alone leave it there and bounce. We grab some grub. and take off.... its not 615 and we just went 12+ hours without food. We hit the highway and its a great trip we get more gas in kentville. We got a straight trip home no stops the cruise gets set on 120. and we chill. empty trailor hydroplaining. near dead water whole etc etc. We cruise through digby like nothing. HOWEVER! We are 36.4 km from home when the truck dies doing 120 with cruise set. We are stuck in saunlierville how ironic. I look for CAA no luck , i look for ford towing , no luck. I call dad. luck. we comes in the mean time while we wait i trouble shoot. I reset the fuel pump, check the fuses no luck fuel pump wont come on. truck wont work, dad cames, its now 1030-11. pissing down rain and cold. We try and get the truck on a tow daully no dice truck to big. we ditch the truck. put the tow daully on the trailor and took off. So needless to say it was a fun trip but one i never wanna do again. Sleep

I need sleep i have been up for............ 22 hours. driving for 12-13. Sleep

truck - broke?
car - fucked?

peace
Back to top Go down
iCivic
iCivic

Who's Pumped ?!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's Pumped ?!!   Who's Pumped ?!! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 8:57 am

interesting.
Back to top Go down
SLEDED

SLEDED

Who's Pumped ?!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's Pumped ?!!   Who's Pumped ?!! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 9:20 am

iCiviC wrote:
interesting.

yes very cyclops
Back to top Go down
alan_morton

alan_morton

Who's Pumped ?!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's Pumped ?!!   Who's Pumped ?!! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 11:15 am

sounds like you had a blast hopfully they will fix some shit up there and that car will be ripping around soon ... kinda sucks how the truck just died .... iv had that happen on my way home from the city sucks just chilling there waiting
Back to top Go down
iCivic
iCivic

Who's Pumped ?!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's Pumped ?!!   Who's Pumped ?!! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 3:28 pm

alan_morton wrote:
sounds like you had a blast hopfully they will fix some shit up there and that car will be ripping around soon ... kinda sucks how the truck just died .... iv had that happen on my way home from the city sucks just chilling there waiting

thats like twice outta 3 for Mr. Josh isnt it? lol
Back to top Go down
SMG
Admin
SMG

Who's Pumped ?!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's Pumped ?!!   Who's Pumped ?!! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 3:44 pm

Shitty luck boys.. Sounds like a pretty good trip but it's gay that you guys are having so much trouble with that 1.8T. I wish it would just work so we can finally see it ripping around town this summer. Mad
Back to top Go down
http://www.efukt.com
suckallotofdick

suckallotofdick

Who's Pumped ?!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's Pumped ?!!   Who's Pumped ?!! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 4:14 pm

Fuck man cant catch a break
Back to top Go down
Kodiak

Kodiak

Who's Pumped ?!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's Pumped ?!!   Who's Pumped ?!! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 7:42 pm

No luck, lol.
Back to top Go down
Munky
Admin
Munky

Who's Pumped ?!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's Pumped ?!!   Who's Pumped ?!! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 1:31 pm

what the fuck is going on with this????
Back to top Go down
Boost_Junkie
Boost_Junkie

Who's Pumped ?!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's Pumped ?!!   Who's Pumped ?!! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 4:06 pm

I didn't even read Ford's rant untill today lol no idea he went off ... thanks buddy !

The car is now running fine again.
It was just the coil igniter on the SDS standalone system that blew. Hence no spark.
That has now been replaced and Bigger injectors were installed and a new base map thrown on it for the injectors.
Alternator is now holding a charge and Dave says it starts everytime now. A+ to that.
So all it needs is (hopefully) one more trip to the Moncton/butt fuck no wheres and we should be all set.

As far as the truck is concerned. Fuel pump/Fuel sensor went. I actually got it towed to Sawgate Automotive and when they unloaded the truck and I got the keys from Ford she started right up.
Ian said dew to the moisture it cutt it right off. So the sensor wasn't picking anything up
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Who's Pumped ?!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's Pumped ?!!   Who's Pumped ?!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who's Pumped ?!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Atlantic Motors :: General Chat-
Jump to: