Atlantic Motors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who would win?

Go down 
+13
Boost_Junkie
ratchet
SMG
blu.thunda
alexward
Sweetland
ubergeek
Pennell
Munky
TheDirtyFresh
ford
JBoud
coady-admin
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
coady-admin
Admin
coady-admin

Who would win? Empty
PostSubject: Who would win?   Who would win? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 1:32 pm

Okay everyones talking about winning races and such post up a race and people can pick who they think would win.

Up first

Josh Ford Vs Alex Ward

Round two

Mark Sweetland Vs Alex Ward

Pick your winner then post up another one

Edited

Last edited by on Sat Jan 26, 2008 1:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.atlanticmotors.cjb.net
JBoud

JBoud

Who would win? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who would win?   Who would win? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 1:34 pm

josh

mark

josh vs alexward
Back to top Go down
coady-admin
Admin
coady-admin

Who would win? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who would win?   Who would win? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 1:35 pm

oops my bad i ment ward not white lol
Back to top Go down
JBoud

JBoud

Who would win? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who would win?   Who would win? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 1:37 pm

still the same answers for sure

josh vs isaac

isaac vs mark
Back to top Go down
coady-admin
Admin
coady-admin

Who would win? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who would win?   Who would win? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 1:38 pm

justin wrote:
still the same answers for sure

josh vs isaac

isaac vs mark

Issac

Mark
Back to top Go down
coady-admin
Admin
coady-admin

Who would win? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who would win?   Who would win? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 2:05 pm

i think mark vs andrew sidock would be close
Back to top Go down
ford

ford

Who would win? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who would win?   Who would win? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 2:17 pm

coady-admin wrote:
i think mark vs andrew sidock would be close

Mark has andrew easy.

Last time me and Isaac raced we where basically even there entire time till we had to do the turn around the south ohio exit. So i would have rather let him go infront then. See him and his brother laying on the highway dead because the head on'd a semi!

Havent raced him in the new car.

But in the old one its went like.

He won.
I won
he won
I won
he won
i won the entire time haha.

But he would probably take me now with the chip and head.
Back to top Go down
ford

ford

Who would win? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who would win?   Who would win? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 2:25 pm

Coady vs Justin haley.

Coady vs RJ

Coady vs PUCKY WOO! Twisted Evil

That would be a good one.
Back to top Go down
TheDirtyFresh

TheDirtyFresh

Who would win? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who would win?   Who would win? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 2:32 pm

Not that I'm about go out and street race but yeah I think I know how those would end
Back to top Go down
Munky
Admin
Munky

Who would win? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who would win?   Who would win? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 3:15 pm

Megatron wrote:
Not that I'm about go out and street race but yeah I think I know how those would end

you would lose, lol
Back to top Go down
Pennell

Pennell

Who would win? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who would win?   Who would win? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 3:20 pm

how about j-haleys mk2 vr6 vs coady
Back to top Go down
Munky
Admin
Munky

Who would win? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who would win?   Who would win? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 3:22 pm

Pennell wrote:
how about j-haleys mk2 vr6 vs coady

I doubt it, its slower then a 1.8t lol!
Back to top Go down
ubergeek

ubergeek

Who would win? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who would win?   Who would win? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 9:24 pm

different power bands for different styles of speed....what's the race?? a 1/4 mile or here to Halifax??

See Coady got the 1/4 mile pull on that beast....but after that... he's dust. He said so himself that his car shakes at 140. With my 6sp tranny playing around 5th and 6th, i can get to 220+ in no time flat. My car is toast in a 1/4 mile jaunt because it's not designed for it. But I did Halifax to home in 2hrs15m... Thursday night...11pm-1:15am.....hardly any traffic....avg sp 162.....he'd have to fuel up twice and i only burn 1/2 to 3/5th of a tank.

the safer alternative to street racing is putting down numbers on a dyno....bottom line. Then you'd know who was fast. Besides, chip-tuning makes engines work to their full potential and then some.
Back to top Go down
Sweetland

Who would win? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who would win?   Who would win? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 12:08 am

Optimus Prime wrote:
different power bands for different styles of speed....what's the race?? a 1/4 mile or here to Halifax??

See Coady got the 1/4 mile pull on that beast....but after that... he's dust. He said so himself that his car shakes at 140. With my 6sp tranny playing around 5th and 6th, i can get to 220+ in no time flat. My car is toast in a 1/4 mile jaunt because it's not designed for it. But I did Halifax to home in 2hrs15m... Thursday night...11pm-1:15am.....hardly any traffic....avg sp 162.....he'd have to fuel up twice and i only burn 1/2 to 3/5th of a tank.

the safer alternative to street racing is putting down numbers on a dyno....bottom line. Then you'd know who was fast. Besides, chip-tuning makes engines work to their full potential and then some.

True dat. All of this is quite amusing. Laughing
Back to top Go down
coady-admin
Admin
coady-admin

Who would win? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who would win?   Who would win? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 12:20 am

Optimus Prime wrote:

he'd have to fuel up twice and i only burn 1/2 to 3/5th of a tank.

id fuel up once going the speed limit, i get about 225km to a full tank. going 150-160 the whole way there would be a horrible millage
Back to top Go down
alexward

alexward

Who would win? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who would win?   Who would win? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 5:25 am

umm dyno numbers dont factor in suspension or driver abililty.driver ability has just as much to do with how fast ur car as power. and highway races only prove who is faster or whos car lasts longer not whos car is setup better or who can drive better u wanna see who can drive wait til this summer and when they have the street races in lake doucette tehn we can settle all this as for doing 220 easy my moms 4 banger camry is limited to 200k and it weighs a shitload and is auto my pos cis limited to 170 albeit u should pack a lunch if u want to get there lol my point is hp is not the deciding factor in a race
Back to top Go down
blu.thunda
Admin
blu.thunda

Who would win? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who would win?   Who would win? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 11:28 pm

w/e alexward looses to everybody
Back to top Go down
alexward

alexward

Who would win? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who would win?   Who would win? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 3:12 am

um whitie lets race highway or any other race then we can see who would win ur car is as heavy as mine and with less power and small ass tires line it up whitie or shut ur mouth
Back to top Go down
SMG
Admin
SMG

Who would win? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who would win?   Who would win? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 3:47 am

Alex kind of reminds me of Sailman on CO, except without the knowledge.
Back to top Go down
http://www.efukt.com
ubergeek

ubergeek

Who would win? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who would win?   Who would win? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 9:59 pm

Starscream wrote:
Alex kind of reminds me of Sailman on CO, except without the knowledge.
true....he does talk alot of shit doesn't he??? How else would he get his post count up?? I mean he's close to 100 and has yet had any relevant post that contain any knowledge. I mean, i've had my license longer then he's been alive!!!

At least Sailman is somewhat knowledgeable to cars in general
Back to top Go down
SMG
Admin
SMG

Who would win? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who would win?   Who would win? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 10:05 pm

Word. pirat
Back to top Go down
http://www.efukt.com
ratchet

ratchet

Who would win? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who would win?   Who would win? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 2:54 am

alexward wrote:
umm dyno numbers dont factor in suspension or driver abililty.driver ability has just as much to do with how fast ur car as power. and highway races only prove who is faster or whos car lasts longer not whos car is setup better or who can drive better u wanna see who can drive wait til this summer and when they have the street races in lake doucette tehn we can settle all this as for doing 220 easy my moms 4 banger camry is limited to 200k and it weighs a shitload and is auto my pos cis limited to 170 albeit u should pack a lunch if u want to get there lol my point is hp is not the deciding factor in a race

So ok, let me get this striaght is HP has nothing to do with Racing your implying that i can take you on my 16 hp briggs and stratin Ride on lawn mower?...Got's No suspension but i can whip it around a tree in seconds.
Back to top Go down
alexward

alexward

Who would win? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who would win?   Who would win? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 10:02 am

yeah czu ur briggs and strat can only do what 15 k tops and the wheelbase is so short allowing it to turn so fast lol if u were doing 60-70 mph then u would see that a solid suspension is not always a good one i like how everything i say im wrong but yet im right
Back to top Go down
TheDirtyFresh

TheDirtyFresh

Who would win? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who would win?   Who would win? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 3:15 pm

... Your stupidity astounds me. Bravo Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Boost_Junkie
Boost_Junkie

Who would win? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who would win?   Who would win? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 7:28 pm

alexward wrote:
yeah czu ur briggs and strat can only do what 15 k tops and the wheelbase is so short allowing it to turn so fast lol if u were doing 60-70 mph then u would see that a solid suspension is not always a good one i like how everything i say im wrong but yet im right

you my friend... need a new car.. not for your own sake... but for others... that thing (the long white wagon with the kenwood sticker??) was smoking like a bitch in front of me the other day and im sure it was coming threw my vents..and turn your stereo down , i think you woke up the whole villa the other night!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Who would win? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who would win?   Who would win? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who would win?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Atlantic Motors :: General Chat-
Jump to: