Atlantic Motors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I Apologize

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kodiak

Kodiak

I Apologize Empty
PostSubject: I Apologize   I Apologize Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 11:21 pm

Hey guys,

I just wanted to apologize for my phone going off at the funeral today, I turned it on during the drive up, and I completely forgot about it. Today was a bad day for all of us, and I just didn't want anyone thinking I was purposely trying to disrespect anyone in any way..

Once again, Sorry guys..

Jordan Hubbard.
Back to top Go down
ubergeek

ubergeek

I Apologize Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Apologize   I Apologize Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 12:28 am

I didn't notice it Jordan. Don't feel bad. The atmosphere was rather casual however somber. It was actually a day that would be very hard to duplicate in any way/shape/form. It was also a good day...one that I will always remember for sure. It wouldn't have been possible if Haley didn't get us all together like that. I'm gonna remember this one for a long time and I owe thanks to Justin Haley for that.
Back to top Go down
iCivic
iCivic

I Apologize Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Apologize   I Apologize Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 12:34 am

Ubergeek wrote:
I didn't notice it Jordan. Don't feel bad. The atmosphere was rather casual however somber. It was actually a day that would be very hard to duplicate in any way/shape/form. It was also a good day...one that I will always remember for sure. It wouldn't have been possible if Haley didn't get us all together like that. I'm gonna remember this one for a long time and I owe thanks to Justin Haley for that.

I didn't notice either.
I also have to thank Justin. Lessons taught, friends brought together...He was good at both.

I didn't think I'd ever get the chance to meet such a good, close-knit group of people. Thanks again Haley.
R.I.P Bud.
Back to top Go down
Kodiak

Kodiak

I Apologize Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Apologize   I Apologize Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 12:44 am

Ubergeek wrote:

I completely agree. It was more-so meant for Isaac and Ford, who were right next to me when it happened, I felt so embarrassed. Could have happened to any one of us though. It will be a day that remains in my heart forever.

Live Hard, Drive Hard, Party Hard.
Back to top Go down
ford

ford

I Apologize Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Apologize   I Apologize Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 3:21 pm

Kodiak wrote:
Ubergeek wrote:

I completely agree. It was more-so meant for Isaac and Ford, who were right next to me when it happened, I felt so embarrassed. Could have happened to any one of us though. It will be a day that remains in my heart forever.

Jordan don't let it get to yourself it wasn't a big deal. It kinda gave me a relief because for the spilt second it took you to quickly turn it off I focused on something else other then the loss of at good friend. Insted I almost started jamming to that song.

I'm blue I'm a de I'm a di cause I'm a de I'm a di I'm a de I'm a die.
It was a good song atleast!!!!
Back to top Go down
Kodiak

Kodiak

I Apologize Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Apologize   I Apologize Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 11:28 pm

ford wrote:
Kodiak wrote:
Ubergeek wrote:

Jordan don't let it get to yourself it wasn't a big deal. It kinda gave me a relief because for the spilt second it took you to quickly turn it off I focused on something else other then the loss of at good friend. Insted I almost started jamming to that song.

I'm blue I'm a de I'm a di cause I'm a de I'm a di I'm a de I'm a die.
It was a good song atleast!!!!

lmao, well it is a relief to know no one took it the wrong way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I Apologize Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Apologize   I Apologize Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I Apologize
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Atlantic Motors :: General Chat-
Jump to: