Atlantic Motors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

*R.I.P Justin Joesph Haley. Memorial Page. *

Go down 
+18
suckallotofdick
Kodiak
Boost_Junkie
BIG GTI
alexward
mrfreez
iCivic
TheDirtyFresh
coady-admin
sidock
SMG
ABCZ
ubergeek
ford
SLEDED
JBoud
Sweetland
alan_morton
22 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
alan_morton

alan_morton

*R.I.P Justin Joesph Haley. Memorial Page. * Empty
PostSubject: *R.I.P Justin Joesph Haley. Memorial Page. *   *R.I.P Justin Joesph Haley. Memorial Page. * Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 5:57 pm

you will be missed buddy.
Back to top Go down
Sweetland

PostSubject: Re: *R.I.P Justin Joesph Haley. Memorial Page. *   *R.I.P Justin Joesph Haley. Memorial Page. * Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 6:42 pm

Yes he will...I still cant believe this.
Back to top Go down
alan_morton

alan_morton

PostSubject: Re: *R.I.P Justin Joesph Haley. Memorial Page. *   *R.I.P Justin Joesph Haley. Memorial Page. * Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 7:35 pm

yea i still can`t really believe it
Back to top Go down
JBoud

JBoud

PostSubject: Re: *R.I.P Justin Joesph Haley. Memorial Page. *   *R.I.P Justin Joesph Haley. Memorial Page. * Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 7:59 pm

R.I.P justin.......

Last edited by JBoud on Mon May 18, 2009 8:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SLEDED

SLEDED

PostSubject: Re: *R.I.P Justin Joesph Haley. Memorial Page. *   *R.I.P Justin Joesph Haley. Memorial Page. * Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 8:23 pm

R.I.P.
Back to top Go down
JBoud

JBoud

PostSubject: Re: *R.I.P Justin Joesph Haley. Memorial Page. *   *R.I.P Justin Joesph Haley. Memorial Page. * Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 8:48 pm

Shocked wow hard to belive it all happened
Back to top Go down
alan_morton

alan_morton

PostSubject: Re: *R.I.P Justin Joesph Haley. Memorial Page. *   *R.I.P Justin Joesph Haley. Memorial Page. * Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 8:51 pm

still can`t believe it holy shit .... thats just crazy
Back to top Go down
ford

ford

PostSubject: Re: *R.I.P Justin Joesph Haley. Memorial Page. *   *R.I.P Justin Joesph Haley. Memorial Page. * Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 9:06 pm

R.I.P pale
Back to top Go down
ubergeek

ubergeek

PostSubject: Re: *R.I.P Justin Joesph Haley. Memorial Page. *   *R.I.P Justin Joesph Haley. Memorial Page. * Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 11:01 pm

Sad WE lost a good friend
Back to top Go down
ABCZ

ABCZ

PostSubject: Re: *R.I.P Justin Joesph Haley. Memorial Page. *   *R.I.P Justin Joesph Haley. Memorial Page. * Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 11:23 pm

R.I.P. Haley Sad

Last edited by arnick1993 on Sun May 17, 2009 11:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SMG
Admin
SMG

PostSubject: Re: *R.I.P Justin Joesph Haley. Memorial Page. *   *R.I.P Justin Joesph Haley. Memorial Page. * Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 12:34 am

I learned a lot from Justin over the years. He lived every day as if it were his last and loved every second of life. RIP buddy! I will always be looking for a slammed silver GTI every time I cruise around town. Miss you buddy.

*R.I.P Justin Joesph Haley. Memorial Page. * Justincruise
Back to top Go down
http://www.efukt.com
ubergeek

ubergeek

PostSubject: Re: *R.I.P Justin Joesph Haley. Memorial Page. *   *R.I.P Justin Joesph Haley. Memorial Page. * Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 12:39 am

Thumb Up

it don't matter to me how he died....it was how he lived!! That's what i want to remember him by...
Back to top Go down
sidock

sidock

PostSubject: Re: *R.I.P Justin Joesph Haley. Memorial Page. *   *R.I.P Justin Joesph Haley. Memorial Page. * Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 12:49 am

SMG wrote:

I learned a lot from Justin over the years. He lived every day as if it were his last and loved every second of life. RIP buddy! I will always be looking for a slammed silver GTI every time I cruise around town. Miss you buddy.

I don't think anyone could have worded that any better!

R.I.P buddy, that grin of yours will always be in my sights!
Back to top Go down
coady-admin
Admin
coady-admin

PostSubject: Re: *R.I.P Justin Joesph Haley. Memorial Page. *   *R.I.P Justin Joesph Haley. Memorial Page. * Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 10:04 am

SMG wrote:

thanks for taking the pics off i hadnt checked on here till this morning, And i agree with what you said he deffinitly didnt waste his days that he had.
RIP
Back to top Go down
http://www.atlanticmotors.cjb.net
TheDirtyFresh

TheDirtyFresh

PostSubject: Re: *R.I.P Justin Joesph Haley. Memorial Page. *   *R.I.P Justin Joesph Haley. Memorial Page. * Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 10:05 am

Hahah that grin! Just tuesday when we were going to digby, I was running late so I hit the highway trying to catch up. There was Haley parked on the on ramp so I stopped to ask him if you guys had already gone by and he said he was waiting for Eric and Colton. Then he gave me that fucking grin and said "Try to keep up" 110% Haley right there.
Back to top Go down
iCivic
iCivic

PostSubject: Re: *R.I.P Justin Joesph Haley. Memorial Page. *   *R.I.P Justin Joesph Haley. Memorial Page. * Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 11:17 am

Megatron wrote:
Hahah that grin! Just tuesday when we were going to digby, I was running late so I hit the highway trying to catch up. There was Haley parked on the on ramp so I stopped to ask him if you guys had already gone by and he said he was waiting for Eric and Colton. Then he gave me that fucking grin and said "Try to keep up" 110% Haley right there.

perfect. thats perfect.
He's gonna be missed, that's for sure.
R.I.P. Buddy.
Back to top Go down
mrfreez

mrfreez

PostSubject: Re: *R.I.P Justin Joesph Haley. Memorial Page. *   *R.I.P Justin Joesph Haley. Memorial Page. * Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 2:29 pm

Sorry to hear you guys lost a good friend. I've been there and know what it feels like. You'll never replace them, but you'll always remember them.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gmtunerz.ca
alexward

alexward

PostSubject: Re: *R.I.P Justin Joesph Haley. Memorial Page. *   *R.I.P Justin Joesph Haley. Memorial Page. * Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 8:06 pm

Megatron wrote:

Thumb Up Haley was Haley. Thats the only way to describe him.

It had been awhile since i had really hung or talked to haley. I talked to him digby and was definatly looking forward to talking to him more often once again. I heard about the accident from travis shaw yesterday. i couldnt believe it.
It's fucked up how fast things change.

pale
Back to top Go down
alan_morton

alan_morton

PostSubject: Re: *R.I.P Justin Joesph Haley. Memorial Page. *   *R.I.P Justin Joesph Haley. Memorial Page. * Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 9:51 pm

funeral thursday at 2 at the westlyn for you boys that don`t know already hope to see you there
Back to top Go down
ford

ford

PostSubject: Re: *R.I.P Justin Joesph Haley. Memorial Page. *   *R.I.P Justin Joesph Haley. Memorial Page. * Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 10:59 pm

Megatron wrote:

i agree, that same night before we left to go home, he gave me that grin i smiled i said ill see ya on the road and he gave me that grin again and said "If you can keep up" I laughed out load and said we'll see, later that night i met him on the road and slowly passed him, he gave me and isaac that look of him and he followed me most of the way home, he pulled up along side of me in a passing zone, i rev'd the car up and hit 4th, he hit 3rd and we took off, i hit 5th while he slowly started to lose his lead and i got the nose of my car infront of his just before the passing lane ended he had to biggest smile on his face i have ever seen, loving the sound of that vr he said, after that i led home and turned off at portmaitlin while he kept going, flicking my high beams as a sign of "peace" its going to be hard to not see him again Sad

shit...............................................................................................................
Back to top Go down
BIG GTI

PostSubject: Re: *R.I.P Justin Joesph Haley. Memorial Page. *   *R.I.P Justin Joesph Haley. Memorial Page. * Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 11:05 pm

everytime drove by um had that grin, just lovin to cruize round always smilin. for sure hel be missed by everyone, R.I.P. Justin
Back to top Go down
iCivic
iCivic

PostSubject: Re: *R.I.P Justin Joesph Haley. Memorial Page. *   *R.I.P Justin Joesph Haley. Memorial Page. * Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 11:12 pm

BIG GTI wrote:
just lovin to cruize round always smilin.

everyone keeps saying it. Everyone you talk to says the same thing...it's gonna be different around here thats for sure.
Back to top Go down
Boost_Junkie
Boost_Junkie

PostSubject: Re: *R.I.P Justin Joesph Haley. Memorial Page. *   *R.I.P Justin Joesph Haley. Memorial Page. * Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 8:47 am

R.I.P buddy..... I love you.. miss you..

but from now on boys.. when the clouds are rolling in.. its cause Justins rollin..and smokin his tires
Back to top Go down
Kodiak

Kodiak

PostSubject: Re: *R.I.P Justin Joesph Haley. Memorial Page. *   *R.I.P Justin Joesph Haley. Memorial Page. * Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 9:13 am

Boost_Junkie wrote:
R.I.P buddy..... I love you.. miss you..

but from now on boys.. when the clouds are rolling in.. its cause Justins rollin..and smokin his tires

Love it man. Thats perfect, and how I will remember him.
Back to top Go down
alan_morton

alan_morton

PostSubject: Re: *R.I.P Justin Joesph Haley. Memorial Page. *   *R.I.P Justin Joesph Haley. Memorial Page. * Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 10:09 am

your right .... miss yea buddy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *R.I.P Justin Joesph Haley. Memorial Page. *   *R.I.P Justin Joesph Haley. Memorial Page. * Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

*R.I.P Justin Joesph Haley. Memorial Page. *
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Atlantic Motors :: General Chat-
Jump to: