Atlantic Motors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ATTN: YARMOUTH!

Go down 
+2
iCivic
ford
6 posters
AuthorMessage
ford

ford

ATTN: YARMOUTH! Empty
PostSubject: ATTN: YARMOUTH!   ATTN: YARMOUTH! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 10:51 am

If anyone on here sees a Ipod touch randomly come up forsale let me know please!

lastnight around 9:00-9:30 in town my car was parked and me and the women were in visiting people ( 2 houses up from Pucky, Chelsea fitz house) When we went to leave the house i sat in my car , and noticed on shit im sitting on your ipod went to move my ass and nothing was there. Someone had broken into my car and stole her ipod and for some reason they put my phone in the passenger side down compartment. Stupid mother fuckers. So after a very pissed off search of the area and some VR6 sounding noises i garrentee however stole it the next time the here the grow of my car and the look of my front end they wont be sticking around to long!

the ipod has " Merry christmas Maddison
love mom and andrew xoxo" ingraved on the back of it.

Just throwing it out there !

Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
iCivic
iCivic

PostSubject: Re: ATTN: YARMOUTH!   ATTN: YARMOUTH! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 11:24 am

ill keep my eyes open.

ive learned my lesson.
all valuables stay hidden always.
Back to top Go down
ubergeek

ubergeek

PostSubject: Re: ATTN: YARMOUTH!   ATTN: YARMOUTH! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 6:33 pm

that sucks dood...in my neighbourhood?? I didn't hear no VR last night......I'll have to think twice about home security from now on. I'll keep my eyes/ears out for ya bud.
Back to top Go down
Munky
Admin
Munky

PostSubject: Re: ATTN: YARMOUTH!   ATTN: YARMOUTH! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 10:38 pm

thats sucks dude... I love my new ipod touch.... found it in a ditch last night... across the street from Pucky's geek
Back to top Go down
ford

ford

PostSubject: Re: ATTN: YARMOUTH!   ATTN: YARMOUTH! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 12:14 am

lol, awesome! Do you like the games Laughing
Back to top Go down
ubergeek

ubergeek

PostSubject: Re: ATTN: YARMOUTH!   ATTN: YARMOUTH! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 12:32 am

Barricade wrote:
thats sucks dude... I love my new ipod touch.... found it in a ditch last night... across the street from Pucky's geek
ATTN: YARMOUTH! Lol

shit I must have dropped it last night in my drunken demeanor staggering home
Back to top Go down
Sweetland

PostSubject: Re: ATTN: YARMOUTH!   ATTN: YARMOUTH! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 12:51 am

This is shitty. I think you should put on the door handles that came with the car that lock now.
Back to top Go down
Boost_Junkie
Boost_Junkie

PostSubject: Re: ATTN: YARMOUTH!   ATTN: YARMOUTH! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 10:51 pm

on a better note. that front end looks some nice buddy !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ATTN: YARMOUTH!   ATTN: YARMOUTH! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ATTN: YARMOUTH!
Page 1 of 1