Atlantic Motors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

apparently......

Go down 
+10
coady-admin
SMG
suckallotofdick
ITINT
iCivic
jamie.3030
Boost_Junkie
JBoud
Sweetland
ubergeek
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Munky
Admin
Munky

apparently...... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: apparently......   apparently...... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 10:47 pm

coady-admin wrote:
Barricade wrote:
coady-admin wrote:
Ubergeek wrote:
Rj has a MKIV, and he already has a boser.....and it's hawt as fuck....i have a MKV

RJ was behind me lastnight, kept on hitting the gas and making the blow off go off,, wish my car could do that Sad

your car should be able to do that

it only does it when i shift,,, maybe i just never made the rpms high enough when just hitting the gas.....

Your BOV should be opening every time you let off the throttle, but of course if you aren't making boost then you won't hear anything thing... lets face it.. a GT35r is not exactly the most responsive turbo you could be running, lol
Back to top Go down
TheDirtyFresh

TheDirtyFresh

PostSubject: Re: apparently......   apparently...... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 1:57 pm

lol! Puck
Back to top Go down
Boost_Junkie
Boost_Junkie

PostSubject: Re: apparently......   apparently...... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 2:57 pm

Barricade wrote:
coady-admin wrote:
Barricade wrote:
coady-admin wrote:
Ubergeek wrote:
Rj has a MKIV, and he already has a boser.....and it's hawt as fuck....i have a MKV

RJ was behind me lastnight, kept on hitting the gas and making the blow off go off,, wish my car could do that Sad

your car should be able to do that

it only does it when i shift,,, maybe i just never made the rpms high enough when just hitting the gas.....

Your BOV should be opening every time you let off the throttle, but of course if you aren't making boost then you won't hear anything thing... lets face it.. a GT35r is not exactly the most responsive turbo you could be running, lol

went for a ride though...car does work pretty good !
Back to top Go down
ITINT

PostSubject: Re: apparently......   apparently...... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 4:12 pm

bump....made ya look afro lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: apparently......   apparently...... - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

apparently......
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Atlantic Motors :: General Chat-
Jump to: