Atlantic Motors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

i just seen....

Go down 
+3
Boost_Junkie
Pennell
ubergeek
7 posters
AuthorMessage
ubergeek

ubergeek

i just seen.... Empty
PostSubject: i just seen....   i just seen.... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 12:30 pm

....an upside down truck on a truck. Fuckin SICK!!!!

PS....RJ....if you want those engine mounts from Misner...pm him on CO.....or contact Kyle asap
Back to top Go down
Pennell

Pennell

i just seen.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: i just seen....   i just seen.... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 1:05 pm

i was just at misners last night...coulda picked em up lol. i got me some doors
Back to top Go down
Boost_Junkie
Boost_Junkie

i just seen.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: i just seen....   i just seen.... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 1:12 pm

word on the street Fraser picked up Misner's Truck !
Back to top Go down
ubergeek

ubergeek

i just seen.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: i just seen....   i just seen.... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 2:47 pm

that he did. i was there for the pickup with Fraser, Kyle and Pearl. Was easier then I had thought. Fuckin thing was still on the rotisserie....so he flipped it upside to cut down on wind resistance. He mocked up some wheels last night and it looked sick!! Pennel, when did you go up? We were there about 8pm.
Back to top Go down
Sweetland

i just seen.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: i just seen....   i just seen.... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 3:56 pm

What??? He sold the truck?? What is he going to drive/work on now?
Back to top Go down
Pennell

Pennell

i just seen.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: i just seen....   i just seen.... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 5:06 pm

Ubergeek wrote:
that he did. i was there for the pickup with Fraser, Kyle and Pearl. Was easier then I had thought. Fuckin thing was still on the rotisserie....so he flipped it upside to cut down on wind resistance. He mocked up some wheels last night and it looked sick!! Pennel, when did you go up? We were there about 8pm.

i was there at 9 o'clock
Back to top Go down
ubergeek

ubergeek

i just seen.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: i just seen....   i just seen.... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 5:51 pm

Sweetland wrote:
I guess Fraser buying the Caddy was a spur of the moment conversation thing...lol...Kyle got the scoop on that. Kevin is also slowly dismantling Rob (djacidtone)'s Jetta....which Fraser, Lee and somebody else has dibs on that big turbo, tranny, piping, motor etc...And that Caddy was nowhere's near in a state to be driven......yet. Also at the moment he's trying to make some cash instead of spending it on projects, I believe. He's too busy doing other people's projects...lol
Back to top Go down
Sweetland

i just seen.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: i just seen....   i just seen.... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 6:13 pm

Ubergeek wrote:
Sweetland wrote:
I guess Fraser buying the Caddy was a spur of the moment conversation thing...lol...Kyle got the scoop on that. Kevin is also slowly dismantling Rob (djacidtone)'s Jetta....which Fraser, Lee and somebody else has dibs on that big turbo, tranny, piping, motor etc...And that Caddy was nowhere's near in a state to be driven......yet. Also at the moment he's trying to make some cash instead of spending it on projects, I believe. He's too busy doing other people's projects...lol

Makes it more clear lol. But how come Rob is parting out his own Jetta on CO?
Back to top Go down
SMG
Admin
SMG

i just seen.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: i just seen....   i just seen.... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 6:19 pm

Hopefully one of those two sells me that meth kit. I can't believe Kevin sold the truck... (without cutting it up).. Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.efukt.com
ubergeek

ubergeek

i just seen.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: i just seen....   i just seen.... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 6:46 pm

good thing he didn't cut it up....I'm sure Fraser and Hood Automotive will do that Caddy nicely....that is, if Fraser's dad doesn't kick his ass for buying the shell

Rob bought Ralf's Audi and is parting the Jetta as a rolling shell. I'm sure most of the "good" parts are spoken for (big turbo, head, block, IC). It's the pretty stuff that he's trying to recoup some cash for (ie...chrome shiny pieces, VF engine mounts, intake manifold...etc)
Back to top Go down
DubAllStar

i just seen.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: i just seen....   i just seen.... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 8:41 am

Lee Got the block, Fraser got all of the accesories and boost gear. someone else got the transmission. The rest of the car is being parted out.

The Caddy is going to be sick, right now the debate is how many wheels are going to be drivin, how many cylinders will drive them, and what time of fuel Wink
Back to top Go down
TheDirtyFresh

TheDirtyFresh

i just seen.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: i just seen....   i just seen.... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 9:45 am

Schweet I'll get ahold of Kevin tonight!
Back to top Go down
Boost_Junkie
Boost_Junkie

i just seen.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: i just seen....   i just seen.... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 3:27 pm

Megatron wrote:
Schweet I'll get ahold of Kevin tonight!

you touch yourself at night
Back to top Go down
TheDirtyFresh

TheDirtyFresh

i just seen.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: i just seen....   i just seen.... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 5:47 pm

Jealous.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

i just seen.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: i just seen....   i just seen.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i just seen....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Atlantic Motors :: General Chat-
Jump to: