Atlantic Motors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ride To BodyWork

Go down 
+6
Sweetland
TheDirtyFresh
iCivic
coady-admin
DubAllStar
KoryGTI
10 posters
AuthorMessage
KoryGTI

KoryGTI

Ride To BodyWork Empty
PostSubject: Ride To BodyWork   Ride To BodyWork Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 6:16 pm

So , the story is Josh comes to get me and we crusieing back to my dads going about 100 and a bit on at 50 zone and out of no where a cop appears so we slow down thinking were going to get pull over but we didnt Thumb Up
After we get my car started bumper and lights everything , we head out me and josh in the truck issac in the bluerocket going right down starrs road pass 2 cops and do not get pulled over ( holy fuck thats amazing ) get on the airport road , pass another cop still nothing , anyways get close to eds ( CAR IS LOUD AS FUCK) and we decide to go do some burnouts , get on a hill , put oil on the tires do one big fucking ass burn out for an 8 vavle and we jet , get the car there decide to leave in a 3 person truck with 4 of us , pass a cop issac says some duck and me josh and his women all duck looking like dumbasses and still never get pull over and overall i think it was pretty sucessful day for not getting pulled over cheers
Back to top Go down
DubAllStar

Ride To BodyWork Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ride To BodyWork   Ride To BodyWork Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 6:34 pm

Wait till they do catch you, yer gonna bleed frm the ass for weeks to make up for it.
Back to top Go down
coady-admin
Admin
coady-admin

Ride To BodyWork Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ride To BodyWork   Ride To BodyWork Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 6:41 pm

DubAllStar wrote:
Wait till they do catch you, yer gonna bleed frm the ass for weeks to make up for it.

AHAHHAHA
Back to top Go down
http://www.atlanticmotors.cjb.net
KoryGTI

KoryGTI

Ride To BodyWork Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ride To BodyWork   Ride To BodyWork Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 8:31 pm

DubAllStar wrote:
I def don't want to try that Shocked
Back to top Go down
iCivic
iCivic

Ride To BodyWork Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ride To BodyWork   Ride To BodyWork Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 11:15 pm

KoryGTI wrote:
DubAllStar wrote:
I def don't want to try that Shocked

you sure
Back to top Go down
TheDirtyFresh

TheDirtyFresh

Ride To BodyWork Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ride To BodyWork   Ride To BodyWork Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 10:49 am

HAHAHAH LETS POST ALL OF THE RETARDED ILLEGAL THINGS WE DO ON A LOCAL FORUM.. THE COPS WILL NEVER SEE IT HERE Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sweetland

Ride To BodyWork Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ride To BodyWork   Ride To BodyWork Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 12:41 pm

Megatron wrote:
HAHAHAH LETS POST ALL OF THE RETARDED ILLEGAL THINGS WE DO ON A LOCAL FORUM.. THE COPS WILL NEVER SEE IT HERE Rolling Eyes

This is what I was thinking. Clearly its the new coolest thing to do I geuss... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
iCivic
iCivic

Ride To BodyWork Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ride To BodyWork   Ride To BodyWork Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 12:48 pm

Sweetland wrote:
Megatron wrote:

This is what I was thinking. Clearly its the new coolest thing to do I geuss... Rolling Eyes

nope.
new coolest thing to do is turbo civics bounce

boooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOST. Blow-Off Valve.
Back to top Go down
suckallotofdick

suckallotofdick

Ride To BodyWork Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ride To BodyWork   Ride To BodyWork Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 2:29 pm

iCiviC wrote:
Sweetland wrote:
Megatron wrote:

nope.
new coolest thing to do is turbo VR's bounce

fixed!
Back to top Go down
Sweetland

Ride To BodyWork Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ride To BodyWork   Ride To BodyWork Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 3:17 pm

Walker wrote:
iCiviC wrote:
Sweetland wrote:
Megatron wrote:

nope.
new coolest thing to do is turbo VR's bounce

fixed!

Thats better! Wink
Back to top Go down
ubergeek

ubergeek

Ride To BodyWork Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ride To BodyWork   Ride To BodyWork Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 6:40 pm

i agree, boosting Civics is old news.....seems like everyone on CO/Vortex/everywhere is boosting a VR6
Back to top Go down
iCivic
iCivic

Ride To BodyWork Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ride To BodyWork   Ride To BodyWork Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 7:50 pm

Ubergeek wrote:
i agree, boosting Civics is old news.....seems like everyone on CO/Vortex/everywhere is boosting a VR6

assholes lol
Back to top Go down
ubergeek

ubergeek

Ride To BodyWork Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ride To BodyWork   Ride To BodyWork Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 9:03 pm

lol!

you must be getting stoked tho....
Back to top Go down
iCivic
iCivic

Ride To BodyWork Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ride To BodyWork   Ride To BodyWork Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 9:08 pm

Ubergeek wrote:
lol!

you must be getting stoked tho....
beyond
Back to top Go down
SLEDED

SLEDED

Ride To BodyWork Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ride To BodyWork   Ride To BodyWork Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 6:16 pm

cars almost done$$$$$$$$$$$ Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
ford

ford

Ride To BodyWork Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ride To BodyWork   Ride To BodyWork Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 9:21 am

SLEDED wrote:

That window things fail epically! banghead
Back to top Go down
SLEDED

SLEDED

Ride To BodyWork Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ride To BodyWork   Ride To BodyWork Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 5:27 pm

ford wrote:
SLEDED wrote:

That window things fail epically! banghead

that's all done.just needs primer
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ride To BodyWork Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ride To BodyWork   Ride To BodyWork Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ride To BodyWork
Page 1 of 1