Atlantic Motors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

theres alot of

Go down 
+5
suckallotofdick
Munky
DubAllStar
Boost_Junkie
coady-admin
9 posters
AuthorMessage
coady-admin
Admin
coady-admin

theres alot of Empty
PostSubject: theres alot of   theres alot of Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 10:11 am

turbo in this town, not just stock turbos but aftermarket. Chris, jordan(althought he hali) and mark this year, keane possibly later this year? plus all them dubs. For being a small town theres some nice cars here and they keep getting better. just a random thought i had this morning haha
Back to top Go down
http://www.atlanticmotors.cjb.net
Boost_Junkie
Boost_Junkie

theres alot of Empty
PostSubject: Re: theres alot of   theres alot of Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 11:56 am

boooooost ftw !
Back to top Go down
coady-admin
Admin
coady-admin

theres alot of Empty
PostSubject: Re: theres alot of   theres alot of Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 12:47 pm

i forgot, craig has a turbo for his hatch but hes waiting for insurance money to get it put on... which brings up a point of alot of 92-95 hatchs. Keane, Me, Mike, Craig, Sylvain, Jake, and theres a few more kickin around. photoshoot come spring time??
Back to top Go down
Boost_Junkie
Boost_Junkie

theres alot of Empty
PostSubject: Re: theres alot of   theres alot of Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 3:02 pm

also can't forget Marcel , i think he might have upgraded his turbo... not sure... Laughing

Puck..does/did your GTI have a K04 on it ?

Last edited by Boost_Junkie on Mon Mar 02, 2009 3:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DubAllStar

theres alot of Empty
PostSubject: Re: theres alot of   theres alot of Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 3:18 pm

it used to... it's back to the K03S with Stage II
Back to top Go down
Munky
Admin
Munky

theres alot of Empty
PostSubject: Re: theres alot of   theres alot of Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 5:48 pm

my car is stock
Back to top Go down
suckallotofdick

suckallotofdick

theres alot of Empty
PostSubject: Re: theres alot of   theres alot of Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 6:17 pm

Barricade wrote:
my car is stock

Mine - 2005 Jetta GLI - APR Stage 3+
Hers - 2006 Jetta DSG - APR Stage 1
Back to top Go down
iCivic
iCivic

theres alot of Empty
PostSubject: Re: theres alot of   theres alot of Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 6:33 pm

Walker wrote:
Barricade wrote:
my car is stock

i wish we could get all the civics around and go for a shoot and have meets. that'd be badass/ even if we met the same time as the dub guys. Either way, coady, do you talk to most of these guys?
Back to top Go down
coady-admin
Admin
coady-admin

theres alot of Empty
PostSubject: Re: theres alot of   theres alot of Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 7:40 pm

iCiviC wrote:
Walker wrote:
Barricade wrote:
my car is stock

i wish we could get all the civics around and go for a shoot and have meets. that'd be badass/ even if we met the same time as the dub guys. Either way, coady, do you talk to most of these guys?

well i talk to craig from time to time, and i have sylvain on msn(his car is forsale actuallY) you talk to keane, who talks to jake. and im sure someone talks to mike.
Back to top Go down
iCivic
iCivic

theres alot of Empty
PostSubject: Re: theres alot of   theres alot of Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 11:15 pm

coady-admin wrote:
iCiviC wrote:
Walker wrote:
Barricade wrote:
my car is stock

well i talk to craig from time to time, and i have sylvain on msn(his car is forsale actuallY) you talk to keane, who talks to jake. and im sure someone talks to mike.

I talk to jake, mike and keane all the time.
Whos Craig. And whos the guy that works at irving?
and is Sylvain from clare?
Back to top Go down
SMG
Admin
SMG

theres alot of Empty
PostSubject: Re: theres alot of   theres alot of Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 11:16 pm

I can't wait to see everyone's setups this year. Yarmouth definitely has a healthy import scene.
Back to top Go down
http://www.efukt.com
coady-admin
Admin
coady-admin

theres alot of Empty
PostSubject: Re: theres alot of   theres alot of Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 11:21 pm

iCiviC wrote:
coady-admin wrote:
iCiviC wrote:
Walker wrote:
Barricade wrote:
my car is stock

I talk to jake, mike and keane all the time.
Whos Craig. And whos the guy that works at irving?
and is Sylvain from clare?

yeah craig is irving, and yes sylvain is clare
Back to top Go down
iCivic
iCivic

theres alot of Empty
PostSubject: Re: theres alot of   theres alot of Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 1:43 pm

SMG wrote:
I can't wait to see everyone's setups this year. Yarmouth definitely has a healthy import scene.

Andrew = Because any domestic anyone does up is ricey as fuck )(cavi's and sunflowers.)
Back to top Go down
coady-admin
Admin
coady-admin

theres alot of Empty
PostSubject: Re: theres alot of   theres alot of Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 9:33 pm

iCiviC wrote:
SMG wrote:

Andrew = Because any domestic anyone does up is ricey as fuck )(cavi's and sunflowers.)

noone really does up a domestic, they jsut put a fart can on and drive.
Back to top Go down
alan_morton

alan_morton

theres alot of Empty
PostSubject: Re: theres alot of   theres alot of Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 11:02 pm

coady-admin wrote:
iCiviC wrote:
SMG wrote:

not i ... getting another new fucking exhaust thursday .. finally be quite like it should be
Back to top Go down
coady-admin
Admin
coady-admin

theres alot of Empty
PostSubject: Re: theres alot of   theres alot of Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 11:17 pm

alan_morton wrote:
coady-admin wrote:
iCiviC wrote:
SMG wrote:

not i ... getting another new fucking exhaust thursday .. finally be quite like it should be

how about paying me one of these thursday ahah
Back to top Go down
alan_morton

alan_morton

theres alot of Empty
PostSubject: Re: theres alot of   theres alot of Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 11:09 am

coady-admin wrote:
alan_morton wrote:
coady-admin wrote:
iCiviC wrote:
SMG wrote:

how about paying me one of these thursday ahah

seen that coming lol .... i will when i get money and shit once i fix my pos car
Back to top Go down
Wheels

Wheels

theres alot of Empty
PostSubject: Re: theres alot of   theres alot of Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 12:06 pm

well if all goes well after paint....im gettin stage 2 clutch then booooooost...hopfully before next winter....if not she will deffinatly turbo'd next winter....i was just sayin that the other day there are some nice imports around...deffiantly need this photo shoot we'll get everyone together
Back to top Go down
iCivic
iCivic

theres alot of Empty
PostSubject: Re: theres alot of   theres alot of Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 5:36 pm

Just make sure I'm around.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

theres alot of Empty
PostSubject: Re: theres alot of   theres alot of Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

theres alot of
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Atlantic Motors :: General Chat-
Jump to: