Atlantic Motors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

kids piss me off

Go down 
+8
jamie.3030
suckallotofdick
Boost_Junkie
Sweetland
iCivic
coady-admin
ubergeek
hocus_focus
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
hocus_focus

hocus_focus

kids piss me off Empty
PostSubject: kids piss me off   kids piss me off Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 8:21 pm

just learned this morning that a bunch off kids (probably at the age of 16-17) broke into my grandmothers place in tusket (she lives there during the summer months lives in the U.S. most of the time) they tore the place up the whole house is a write off cause you would have to gut the entire place to the studs to rebuild it and if your not familiar with homes in tusket they're old. the house was built in the early 1850's . and now im pissed cause we know probably who was involved but because they are young they will get away with it. if id have it my way id probably hang the son of a bitch in the house and have a good old family gathering and play pinata without the blind fold lol
Back to top Go down
ubergeek

ubergeek

kids piss me off Empty
PostSubject: Re: kids piss me off   kids piss me off Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 8:25 pm

fuck that sucks man....I hate hearing about shit like that. fuckin kids with nothing better to do. just a total disregard for other people's personal property...i hope your family finds out who the culprits are and justice is served
Back to top Go down
hocus_focus

hocus_focus

kids piss me off Empty
PostSubject: Re: kids piss me off   kids piss me off Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 8:27 pm

you know the tusket credit union its the big white house before it not only did they trash the place they also tried burning it down couple of the rooms upstairs where badly burned they tried to burn the beds by the looks of things. they took all the stuff out of the fridge and threw it all over the house they used the bathroom but not in any good sense they shat all over and pissed on everything inside the bathroom they never took anything or broke any of the fine china but every thing else is fucked they even had the guts to make popcorn in the microwave eat some and then throw it all over the place as i said the place is a fucking mess
Back to top Go down
coady-admin
Admin
coady-admin

kids piss me off Empty
PostSubject: Re: kids piss me off   kids piss me off Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 10:42 pm

i dont get people at all it makes no scence how they do this stuff. sorry to hear
Back to top Go down
http://www.atlanticmotors.cjb.net
iCivic
iCivic

kids piss me off Empty
PostSubject: Re: kids piss me off   kids piss me off Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 12:13 am

Same kids that messed up that stuff in wedgeport? Cody jaquard? And a couple of other kids?
Back to top Go down
Sweetland

kids piss me off Empty
PostSubject: Re: kids piss me off   kids piss me off Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 12:15 am

I've hated some of the kids in this town for a while...fucking young "gansterz". Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
hocus_focus

hocus_focus

kids piss me off Empty
PostSubject: Re: kids piss me off   kids piss me off Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 11:16 am

not sure but alot of ppl in the area suspect thats its a mix between marcel's kids and aanother bunch of kids from hubbards point that if i ever see again i have a bat for there face
Back to top Go down
Boost_Junkie
Boost_Junkie

kids piss me off Empty
PostSubject: Re: kids piss me off   kids piss me off Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 11:18 am

hocus_focus wrote:
i have a bat for there face

then u go to jail too. win win
Back to top Go down
suckallotofdick

suckallotofdick

kids piss me off Empty
PostSubject: Re: kids piss me off   kids piss me off Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 11:33 am

just google "when kids get hurt" and you'll feel amazing about yourself!!
Back to top Go down
jamie.3030

kids piss me off Empty
PostSubject: Re: kids piss me off   kids piss me off Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 3:36 pm

why would you need a bat..... oh wait i know why never mind lol
Back to top Go down
coady-admin
Admin
coady-admin

kids piss me off Empty
PostSubject: Re: kids piss me off   kids piss me off Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 3:38 pm

Silky Johnson wrote:
why would you need a bat..... oh wait i know why never mind lol

jamie if i recall when i said i could beat you in a fight you told me you would fight me with a bat.
Back to top Go down
http://www.atlanticmotors.cjb.net
jamie.3030

kids piss me off Empty
PostSubject: Re: kids piss me off   kids piss me off Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 3:41 pm

no i said if you were trained in some fightin thing. yah cunt listen better. wont need one for u anyway lol
Back to top Go down
hocus_focus

hocus_focus

kids piss me off Empty
PostSubject: Re: kids piss me off   kids piss me off Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 8:30 am

or how about you know those huge police tie wraps just put one around there neck s and pull it tights by the the time they try to get out its too late
Back to top Go down
iCivic
iCivic

kids piss me off Empty
PostSubject: Re: kids piss me off   kids piss me off Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 9:36 am

hocus_focus wrote:
or how about you know those huge police tie wraps just put one around there neck s and pull it tights by the the time they try to get out its too late

i think conspiracy to commit murder is a crime.
Back to top Go down
hocus_focus

hocus_focus

kids piss me off Empty
PostSubject: Re: kids piss me off   kids piss me off Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 11:02 am

all i can say i s the community is gonna not support this madness anymore and something bad is gonna happen to them or there families.
and im not gonna do anything my life is too important to go to prison for
Back to top Go down
iCivic
iCivic

kids piss me off Empty
PostSubject: Re: kids piss me off   kids piss me off Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 1:01 pm

hocus_focus wrote:
all i can say i s the community is gonna not support this madness anymore and something bad is gonna happen to them or there families.

that doesnt make any sense. Why not let the cops handle it? Doing something in retaliation makes you guys just as big of asses as them.

Why stoop to there level? christ people are simple.
Back to top Go down
hocus_focus

hocus_focus

kids piss me off Empty
PostSubject: Re: kids piss me off   kids piss me off Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 1:34 pm

well heres the things cops dont have enough evideence to do anything cause no one of them everytime they get caught is spilling any of the beans on anybody so like for this last thing my grandmothers house they will probably get away with it cause they found no finger prints and its not like there gonna do dna testing its a waste of time
Back to top Go down
jamie.3030

kids piss me off Empty
PostSubject: Re: kids piss me off   kids piss me off Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 3:17 pm

well if they dont have evidence they aint got shit. like honestly what u want them to do make the kids rebuild the house?
Back to top Go down
hocus_focus

hocus_focus

kids piss me off Empty
PostSubject: Re: kids piss me off   kids piss me off Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 3:53 pm

no actually have the parents pay for the damages
Back to top Go down
iCivic
iCivic

kids piss me off Empty
PostSubject: Re: kids piss me off   kids piss me off Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 5:21 pm

hocus_focus wrote:
no actually have the parents pay for the damages

cant prove it was them..how they gonna make em do that?
Back to top Go down
hocus_focus

hocus_focus

kids piss me off Empty
PostSubject: Re: kids piss me off   kids piss me off Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 8:02 pm

no if they wher caught thats what id have as a punishment if the parents dont take care of there kids they have to pay then
Back to top Go down
ubergeek

ubergeek

kids piss me off Empty
PostSubject: Re: kids piss me off   kids piss me off Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 8:23 pm

hard to prove anything without any physical evidence....besides, if they are kids....the Young Offenders Act will protect their asses.

If anything, as a home-owner, doesn't your family have house insurance to cover vandalism? Granted it's an old home and it's hard to replace the originality/heritage of an older home...but if that's the case I would gut it and rebuild it with the money from the claim. By doing so, you will increase the value of the property with upgraded work done to it. You mentioned...no family heirlooms were harmed/destroyed. Those things are irreplaceable. A house on the other hand, if the structure is still solid and sound...you could take this loss and turn it into a gain....especially if the house is mortgage-free. In fact, these kids are probably doing you a favour by vandalizing it. There are more alternatives to this then just petty revenge. Use your head...don't lose it. Find out the facts on what can be done with it now that it isn't in the state when you owned it. Bottom line....that's what insurance is for....for your protection!!!

Do you know how many houses burn down in Yarmouth...and some are just an insurance claim?? Granted not all are....but some are. There are Slum Lords in this town that would rather burn down their own property then spend money to renovate. It's a known fact when you hear it from those that have done it.....
Back to top Go down
iCivic
iCivic

kids piss me off Empty
PostSubject: Re: kids piss me off   kids piss me off Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 9:26 pm

Ubergeek wrote:
hard to prove anything without any physical evidence....besides, if they are kids....the Young Offenders Act will protect their asses.

If anything, as a home-owner, doesn't your family have house insurance to cover vandalism? Granted it's an old home and it's hard to replace the originality/heritage of an older home...but if that's the case I would gut it and rebuild it with the money from the claim. By doing so, you will increase the value of the property with upgraded work done to it. You mentioned...no family heirlooms were harmed/destroyed. Those things are irreplaceable. A house on the other hand, if the structure is still solid and sound...you could take this loss and turn it into a gain....especially if the house is mortgage-free. In fact, these kids are probably doing you a favour by vandalizing it. There are more alternatives to this then just petty revenge. Use your head...don't lose it. Find out the facts on what can be done with it now that it isn't in the state when you owned it. Bottom line....that's what insurance is for....for your protection!!!

Do you know how many houses burn down in Yarmouth...and some are just an insurance claim?? Granted not all are....but some are. There are Slum Lords in this town that would rather burn down their own property then spend money to renovate. It's a known fact when you hear it from those that have done it.....

puck's level headed thinking ftw

Grow a looooonng mustache like the old guys from karate movies and get a big robe thingy. then you can gather followers and start a cult...but im mainly concerned about the mustache. grow a big mustache.
Back to top Go down
ubergeek

ubergeek

kids piss me off Empty
PostSubject: Re: kids piss me off   kids piss me off Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 10:20 pm

shit son...i can barely grow a FuManChu goatee....lol
Back to top Go down
hocus_focus

hocus_focus

kids piss me off Empty
PostSubject: Re: kids piss me off   kids piss me off Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 10:59 pm

luckily she had a special type of insurance since she lives most of the year in the states and yes the insurance probably will cover most or all of the damages but as the family nothing will fix the suffering that the family is going through since they all grew up in the house i fro one also grew up there for the first 3 years of my life as a baby so its hard to cope why would someone or a group of people could imagine that doing this was fun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

kids piss me off Empty
PostSubject: Re: kids piss me off   kids piss me off Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

kids piss me off
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Atlantic Motors :: General Chat-
Jump to: