Atlantic Motors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rims....... ..... ..

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
iCivic
iCivic

Rims.......    ..... .. Empty
PostSubject: Rims....... ..... ..   Rims.......    ..... .. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 12:47 am

Alright,
I have my rims. 17's....which, with an alignment are too big for the car. they stick out about 1/4" past my fenders and rub like a mofo (cant drive them). I reeeeeeeealllllly dont wanna flare my fender out..so im thinking sell the 17's and get some 16" rims...the only problem is, i need to find some 16" rims....where can i do this...what is a good spot to look for rims around here? Coast? or do i go to a shop in the city?

I have found a potential buyer, so hopefully this works out if i decide to sell..
LMK know you think and where i should go for new wheels.
Back to top Go down
ubergeek

ubergeek

PostSubject: Re: Rims....... ..... ..   Rims.......    ..... .. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 8:34 am

there are lots of places to look....question is do you want Brand New, or will you suffice with used??

brand new you'd have to get tires, balance and install them. And obviously they would have to have the proper offset for a Honda. A used set is just "plug and play" especially if they came off a Civic.

I've bought/sold around 5-6 sets of wheels for my new car. Shipping ain't bad. Duty/taxes usually depends on the declared price the seller claims (around $200).

My guess is, you're probably looking for a local set?? Doesn't CoadyAdmin have rims FS?
Back to top Go down
iCivic
iCivic

PostSubject: Re: Rims....... ..... ..   Rims.......    ..... .. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 9:02 am

Ubergeek wrote:
there are lots of places to look....question is do you want Brand New, or will you suffice with used??

brand new you'd have to get tires, balance and install them. And obviously they would have to have the proper offset for a Honda. A used set is just "plug and play" especially if they came off a Civic.

I've bought/sold around 5-6 sets of wheels for my new car. Shipping ain't bad. Duty/taxes usually depends on the declared price the seller claims (around $200).

My guess is, you're probably looking for a local set?? Doesn't CoadyAdmin have rims FS?

17's though. Im after 16's. And a used set would be nice, but a New set doesnt bug me either.

the only thing is, after seeing my car on 17's since ive seen the car, it looks weird on 16's.....and seem that it would sit too low to drive around here..

and can you give me a few places to look?
Back to top Go down
iCivic
iCivic

PostSubject: Re: Rims....... ..... ..   Rims.......    ..... .. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 7:44 pm

i've decided on rims and they get ordered sometime early next month.

16" Konig Zero

thing sale going through would be miint on my ims, but im gettin these ones either way.
Back to top Go down
alan_morton

alan_morton

PostSubject: Re: Rims....... ..... ..   Rims.......    ..... .. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 11:53 am

those look pretty serious i think they will look pretty mint on the civic
Back to top Go down
KoryGTI

KoryGTI

PostSubject: Re: Rims....... ..... ..   Rims.......    ..... .. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 1:02 pm

I got some 16 Maxxium rims , you can paint the lips red to match the civic
4x100
Rims.......    ..... .. PB230034
Back to top Go down
iCivic
iCivic

PostSubject: Re: Rims....... ..... ..   Rims.......    ..... .. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 12:59 am

dont worry, if i wanted your rims i woulda msged yah when you posted asking 800 other people to buy em.
Back to top Go down
Boost_Junkie
Boost_Junkie

PostSubject: Re: Rims....... ..... ..   Rims.......    ..... .. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 8:52 am

iCiviC wrote:
dont worry, if i wanted your rims i woulda msged yah when you posted asking 800 other people to buy em.

Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rims....... ..... ..   Rims.......    ..... .. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rims....... ..... ..
Page 1 of 1