Atlantic Motors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What did Santa bring you this season?

Go down 
+4
SMG
JBoud
iCivic
Sweetland
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Sweetland

What did Santa bring you this season? Empty
PostSubject: What did Santa bring you this season?   What did Santa bring you this season? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 4:51 pm

I'll start off...I got Guitar Hero World Tour the complete band set, Xbox Live, and the normal clothes and gas cards stuff. BTW you Live users post up your gamer tags.
Back to top Go down
iCivic
iCivic

PostSubject: Re: What did Santa bring you this season?   What did Santa bring you this season? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 5:44 pm

Im gonna go buy live tomorrow, assuming i can find a wireless adapter for my xbox.

right now im playin off the old acccount at sidock1.

I got clothes, camera, tons of gift cards, random stuff for in the garage, Saints Row 2, Gears of War 2, COD: World at War (almost beat it), MidNight Club: LA, random movies, etcc.
Back to top Go down
JBoud

JBoud

PostSubject: Re: What did Santa bring you this season?   What did Santa bring you this season? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 8:36 pm

gamertag JBoudreau15
Back to top Go down
SMG
Admin
SMG

PostSubject: Re: What did Santa bring you this season?   What did Santa bring you this season? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 9:31 pm

Aluminum Low-profile jack so I can change wheels on the VDub without driving up on boards. I also got a new battery for my MacBook Pro so now I don't have to take my AC Adapter to the can. Big Grin
Back to top Go down
http://www.efukt.com
Munky
Admin
Munky

PostSubject: Re: What did Santa bring you this season?   What did Santa bring you this season? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 11:08 pm

Santa Claus killed my cat Sad
Back to top Go down
Sweetland

PostSubject: Re: What did Santa bring you this season?   What did Santa bring you this season? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 8:25 pm

BTW my gamertag is SweetVeeDub add me up as a friend if im not already.
Back to top Go down
jamie.3030

PostSubject: Re: What did Santa bring you this season?   What did Santa bring you this season? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 2:56 am

lol maybe someone can tell me and mark we tried for about and hour to race each other on gorza 2 ad no luck what so ever wouldnt let us connect any ideas?
Back to top Go down
iCivic
iCivic

PostSubject: Re: What did Santa bring you this season?   What did Santa bring you this season? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 10:11 am

start a party. then you guys will always be in the same group.
Back to top Go down
jamie.3030

PostSubject: Re: What did Santa bring you this season?   What did Santa bring you this season? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 3:16 pm

we tried everything lol
Back to top Go down
Sweetland

PostSubject: Re: What did Santa bring you this season?   What did Santa bring you this season? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 5:19 pm

Yeah it was really weird we could join everything else but when it came to me and Jamie to be in the same race we could not join anything that either of us were in together.
Back to top Go down
iCivic
iCivic

PostSubject: Re: What did Santa bring you this season?   What did Santa bring you this season? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 9:16 pm

i just got a new camera. a Panasonic LZ8..its a nice little camera for the price! and its seems to be something good for me to learn on.
Back to top Go down
DubAllStar

PostSubject: Re: What did Santa bring you this season?   What did Santa bring you this season? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 10:01 pm

i got stuff.
Back to top Go down
DubAllStar

PostSubject: Re: What did Santa bring you this season?   What did Santa bring you this season? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 10:02 pm

and things.
Back to top Go down
ubergeek

ubergeek

PostSubject: Re: What did Santa bring you this season?   What did Santa bring you this season? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 12:58 am

iCiviC wrote:
i just got a new camera. a Panasonic LZ8..its a nice little camera for the price! and its seems to be something good for me to learn on.
yeah my old Panasonic DMC-FZ50 was good to learn on but it left me yurning for more
Back to top Go down
iCivic
iCivic

PostSubject: Re: What did Santa bring you this season?   What did Santa bring you this season? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 10:42 am

Ubergeek wrote:
iCiviC wrote:
yeah my old Panasonic DMC-FZ50 was good to learn on but it left me yurning for more

this will hold me over for a while..plus i have dads old cam to mess with...and when i feel the need, i may start spendin money on a camera. for now, i think im set though.
Back to top Go down
ubergeek

ubergeek

PostSubject: Re: What did Santa bring you this season?   What did Santa bring you this season? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 6:38 pm

awesome...have fun with it, and don't be afraid to get creative Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What did Santa bring you this season?   What did Santa bring you this season? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What did Santa bring you this season?
Page 1 of 1