Atlantic Motors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

its dead around here

Go down 
+9
ford
TheDirtyFresh
suckallotofdick
Boost_Junkie
iCivic
ubergeek
jamie.3030
Sweetland
coady-admin
13 posters
AuthorMessage
coady-admin
Admin
coady-admin

its dead around here Empty
PostSubject: its dead around here   its dead around here Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 10:53 pm

hardly any post the last 4 days. where is everyone?
Im back to work, sucks. sold my rims, for the win. Ordering some stuff tomorrow, Woot. Whats everyone else doing?
Back to top Go down
http://www.atlanticmotors.cjb.net
Sweetland

PostSubject: Re: its dead around here   its dead around here Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 12:13 am

If I can get time I'll put my car back together and when I get paid next Friday I will order some new parts as well. Cool
Back to top Go down
jamie.3030

PostSubject: Re: its dead around here   its dead around here Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 12:29 am

usually nothing except work and having a puff here n there and see what i need to do to the jeep
Back to top Go down
ubergeek

ubergeek

PostSubject: Re: its dead around here   its dead around here Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 1:20 am

I've been trying to get into the pants of a MILF at work Twisted Evil all this while still trying to get back with my ex and spending time with my daughter. Shit, I've been spending all my time around females I barely see the fellas anymore scratch

As for my car, it's in winter-mode....I gave up doing stuff to the car because it's fawkin winter. Shit, I hardly even wash it now.

I'm also mostly concentrating on buying lenses for my new camera. Glass ain't cheap banghead
Back to top Go down
iCivic
iCivic

PostSubject: Re: its dead around here   its dead around here Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 8:58 am

coady, where ou ordering from? LMK..i might want in..
Back to top Go down
Boost_Junkie
Boost_Junkie

PostSubject: Re: its dead around here   its dead around here Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 9:27 am

Ubergeek wrote:
I've been trying to get into the pants of a MILF at work Twisted Evil all this while still trying to get back with my ex and spending time with my daughter. Shit, I've been spending all my time around females I barely see the fellas anymore scratch

fuck you make me laugh haha
Back to top Go down
iCivic
iCivic

PostSubject: Re: its dead around here   its dead around here Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 9:28 am

Boost_Junkie wrote:
Ubergeek wrote:

fuck you make me laugh haha

i kinda got a chuckle outta that as well. lol!
Back to top Go down
suckallotofdick

suckallotofdick

PostSubject: Re: its dead around here   its dead around here Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 10:15 am

Ubergeek wrote:

As for my car, it's in winter-mode....I gave up doing stuff to the car because it's fawkin winter. Shit, I hardly even wash it now.

I'm also mostly concentrating on buying lenses for my new camera. Glass ain't cheap banghead

You got to learn to make some time for the fellas!
Back to top Go down
TheDirtyFresh

TheDirtyFresh

PostSubject: Re: its dead around here   its dead around here Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 10:25 am

Jungle Jims tonight?
Back to top Go down
Boost_Junkie
Boost_Junkie

PostSubject: Re: its dead around here   its dead around here Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 10:36 am

Megatron wrote:
Jungle Jims tonight?

I'd def. be in if it wasn't for the fact im brooooke ! next week game ! lol
Back to top Go down
ford

ford

PostSubject: Re: its dead around here   its dead around here Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 11:54 am

car is going in thursday have shit fixed one it for inspection at the end of the month. Then after christmas. Ordering some parts!

Then stealing dads truck to go to halifax and get some leathers and GLI stuff. Alone with a windshield and flare kit. new lip. OH Im PUMPED!
tongue
Back to top Go down
DubAllStar

PostSubject: Re: its dead around here   its dead around here Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 12:25 pm

Nobody likes me any more, so i don't hang out Laughing
Back to top Go down
Munky
Admin
Munky

PostSubject: Re: its dead around here   its dead around here Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 3:48 pm

IronHide wrote:
Nobody likes me any more, so i don't hang out Laughing

kinda hard when your damn near 3 hours away
Back to top Go down
coady-admin
Admin
coady-admin

PostSubject: Re: its dead around here   its dead around here Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 5:37 pm

i hate unreliable people "yeah i want your rims ill get them tuesday" today is tuesday "i got called into work i cant come" ...... hard to say if he will actually buy them so now i cant order my stuff incase he decides to not get them, ahhh
Back to top Go down
alan_morton

alan_morton

PostSubject: Re: its dead around here   its dead around here Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 11:38 pm

coady-admin wrote:
i hate unreliable people "yeah i want your rims ill get them tuesday" today is tuesday "i got called into work i cant come" ...... hard to say if he will actually buy them so now i cant order my stuff incase he decides to not get them, ahhh

dome people go to work when they get called in lmao im sure he will buy them still just chill
Back to top Go down
iCivic
iCivic

PostSubject: Re: its dead around here   its dead around here Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 12:40 am

alan_morton wrote:
coady-admin wrote:

dome people go to work when they get called in lmao im sure he will buy them still just chill

whos supposed to buy em?
Back to top Go down
coady-admin
Admin
coady-admin

PostSubject: Re: its dead around here   its dead around here Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 7:51 am

some guy from bridgewater...... and yes people get called into work but he had other days off he just decided to wait till t uesday to some, and happens to get called in.
Back to top Go down
alan_morton

alan_morton

PostSubject: Re: its dead around here   its dead around here Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 11:45 am

maybe tuesday was the only day they needed him lol ... so when you selling them did you set another day to meet up with him ?
Back to top Go down
coady-admin
Admin
coady-admin

PostSubject: Re: its dead around here   its dead around here Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 7:10 pm

he says hes coming this weekend, will see i guess. i just want to order this stuff. i dont have my car home to work on but still i want it lol
Back to top Go down
coady-admin
Admin
coady-admin

PostSubject: Re: its dead around here   its dead around here Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 7:12 pm

alan_morton wrote:
maybe tuesday was the only day they needed him lol ... so when you selling them did you set another day to meet up with him ?

ps i think i fixed your signature, make a post and find out.
Back to top Go down
hocus_focus

hocus_focus

PostSubject: Re: its dead around here   its dead around here Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 10:40 pm

its not just dead here its dead everywhere you go
Back to top Go down
iCivic
iCivic

PostSubject: Re: its dead around here   its dead around here Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 11:17 pm

hocus_focus wrote:
its not just dead here its dead everywhere you go

happys every winter.. only forums that stay active have like 500 member plus. most times way more...but yah.
Back to top Go down
alan_morton

alan_morton

PostSubject: Re: its dead around here   its dead around here Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 11:50 pm

coady-admin wrote:
he says hes coming this weekend, will see i guess. i just want to order this stuff. i dont have my car home to work on but still i want it lol

can`t wait to see the car finished Basketball gunna be mint
Back to top Go down
alan_morton

alan_morton

PostSubject: Re: its dead around here   its dead around here Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 11:51 pm

p.s thanks dude
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: its dead around here   its dead around here Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

its dead around here
Page 1 of 1