Atlantic Motors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bead Blasting

Go down 
+2
ubergeek
SMG
6 posters
AuthorMessage
SMG
Admin
SMG

Bead Blasting Empty
PostSubject: Bead Blasting   Bead Blasting Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 8:41 pm

Does anyone know where I can get some aluminum intake manifolds and a valve cover bead blasted?

I cleaned them last night with oven cleaner and tonight with some eagle 1 etching aluminum cleaner and they're still dirtier than I want them to be.
Back to top Go down
http://www.efukt.com
ubergeek

ubergeek

Bead Blasting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bead Blasting   Bead Blasting Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 10:34 pm

try Burridge....when I took the MVR course, I used that glass bead machine like a madman to clean everything, and I mean everything. I know it's expensive to run, but ask Carl Deveau....he's the MVR instructor there.
Back to top Go down
SMG
Admin
SMG

Bead Blasting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bead Blasting   Bead Blasting Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 6:20 pm

Anyone on here going to NSCC? I feel a bit sketch approaching the instructor. Laughing
Back to top Go down
coady-admin
Admin
coady-admin

Bead Blasting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bead Blasting   Bead Blasting Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 8:06 pm

SMG wrote:
Anyone on here going to NSCC? I feel a bit sketch approaching the instructor. Laughing

cody muise goes there(with the talon) not sure how often he is on here tho...
Back to top Go down
http://www.atlanticmotors.cjb.net
iCivic
iCivic

Bead Blasting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bead Blasting   Bead Blasting Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 10:39 pm

SMG wrote:

carls kool shit. he wont mind...plus they work on other peoples stuff in there all the time, so stop in one day and ask...
Back to top Go down
ubergeek

ubergeek

Bead Blasting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bead Blasting   Bead Blasting Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 11:06 pm

Mike Kolchetski is taking the MVR course....he drives a blue truck nowadays and is usually at MacD's cyclops
Back to top Go down
iCivic
iCivic

Bead Blasting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bead Blasting   Bead Blasting Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 12:51 am

Ubergeek wrote:
Mike Kolchetski is taking the MVR course....he drives a blue truck nowadays and is usually at MacD's cyclops

nope hes not in it no more.
Back to top Go down
ubergeek

ubergeek

Bead Blasting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bead Blasting   Bead Blasting Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 8:28 am

what??.....that fuckin' loser....anybody know why?
Back to top Go down
alan_morton

alan_morton

Bead Blasting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bead Blasting   Bead Blasting Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 11:38 am

Ubergeek wrote:

cody musie said he droped it cuz he was failing or somthing like that
Back to top Go down
iCivic
iCivic

Bead Blasting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bead Blasting   Bead Blasting Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 11:46 am

Ubergeek wrote:

the reading. i guess he just couldnt or didnt want to do the readings...and if you dont do them, i guess your fucked.

and theres nothing wrong with dropping outta school. 75% of people are more likely to succeed if they take a year or 2 off between high school and post secondary education.
Back to top Go down
SMG
Admin
SMG

Bead Blasting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bead Blasting   Bead Blasting Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 4:20 pm

I called around this morning and Art Primes does bead blasting. I dropped everything off today and they're doing the manis inside and out. Thumb UpThumb Up
Back to top Go down
Wheels

Wheels

Bead Blasting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bead Blasting   Bead Blasting Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 10:10 pm

well glad you found someone to do it, if anyone needs or wants anything done im taking the class this year
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bead Blasting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bead Blasting   Bead Blasting Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bead Blasting
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Atlantic Motors :: General Chat-
Jump to: