Atlantic Motors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Username changes

Go down 
+4
ubergeek
Munky
Boost_Junkie
coady-admin
8 posters
AuthorMessage
coady-admin
Admin
coady-admin

Username changes Empty
PostSubject: Username changes   Username changes Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 4:22 pm

Okay alot of people are changing there names, and it is getting confusing, and annoying. so After tomorrow you cant change your user name. So pick one that you like before then because after that the name you have is the one your going to have. i didnt mind it at first but alot of name changes are happening and its hard to keep track of everyone.
Back to top Go down
http://www.atlanticmotors.cjb.net
Boost_Junkie
Boost_Junkie

Username changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Username changes   Username changes Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 4:37 pm

coady-admin wrote:
Okay alot of people are changing there names, and it is getting confusing, and annoying. so After tomorrow you cant change your user name. So pick one that you like before then because after that the name you have is the one your going to have. i didnt mind it at first but alot of name changes are happening and its hard to keep track of everyone.

Sorry mom... i'll stop
Back to top Go down
Munky
Admin
Munky

Username changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Username changes   Username changes Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 5:18 pm

coady-admin wrote:

about time someone does something to stop the fucking name-of-the-week trend
Back to top Go down
ubergeek

ubergeek

Username changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Username changes   Username changes Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 9:08 pm

eat shit......why does it matter what our names are?? There's only like 8-10 people that frequent this site.....if you can't figure it out then i dunno Screwy
Back to top Go down
Munky
Admin
Munky

Username changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Username changes   Username changes Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 11:16 pm

Ubergeek wrote:
eat shit......why does it matter what our names are?? There's only like 8-10 people that frequent this site.....if you can't figure it out then i dunno Screwy

Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
ubergeek

ubergeek

Username changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Username changes   Username changes Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 11:24 pm

tongue

seriously though...that's lame. the name changes actually kept this site interesting. Thumb Down although, the site is looking better with all the clutter gone and the topics list significantly shortened. this helps lower cross-threading, which happens a lot...but still it's all comprehensible. I visit 5 car sites and 3 photo sites on a daily basis. hardly confusing when you retain only what you want, and disregard the BS. flaming someone's taste happens on all sites. It's not the name that makes the person credible, but rather the content of their post.

/rant

Last edited by Ubergeek on Fri Nov 28, 2008 12:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sweetland

Username changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Username changes   Username changes Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 11:32 pm

I was about to say this too, I logged on tonight and three people have changed the names since this morning when I last logged on...
Back to top Go down
SMG
Admin
SMG

Username changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Username changes   Username changes Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 1:20 am

At least I'll know who's who now. Big Grin
Back to top Go down
http://www.efukt.com
iCivic
iCivic

Username changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Username changes   Username changes Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 11:25 am

SMG wrote:

just check there IP's lol...or past posts...
Back to top Go down
coady-admin
Admin
coady-admin

Username changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Username changes   Username changes Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 11:25 am

iCiviC wrote:
SMG wrote:

i usually just go to there profile and check the email,
Back to top Go down
http://www.atlanticmotors.cjb.net
iCivic
iCivic

Username changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Username changes   Username changes Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 11:33 am

coady-admin wrote:
iCiviC wrote:
SMG wrote:

i usually just go to there profile and check the email,

or that lol.
Back to top Go down
ford

ford

Username changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Username changes   Username changes Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 2:30 pm

your gay
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Username changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Username changes   Username changes Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Username changes
Page 1 of 1