Atlantic Motors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

trade pending

Go down 
+4
ubergeek
jamie.3030
iCivic
alan_morton
8 posters
AuthorMessage
alan_morton

alan_morton

trade pending Empty
PostSubject: trade pending   trade pending Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 12:35 am

this guy emailed me with a 1990 ford bronco with 33`s to trade for my sunfire.... just wondering what you guys think.... i will get someone to put the picture of it up tomorrow or somtime soon
Back to top Go down
iCivic
iCivic

trade pending Empty
PostSubject: Re: trade pending   trade pending Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 12:41 am

id do it...
you'll have more luck selling the bronco when you wanna compared to the sunfire.
Back to top Go down
jamie.3030

trade pending Empty
PostSubject: Re: trade pending   trade pending Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 1:01 am

whats it got for a motor
Back to top Go down
ubergeek

ubergeek

trade pending Empty
PostSubject: Re: trade pending   trade pending Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 8:34 am

was it an email from Kijiji??? If so....be aware, and find out as much as you can about the Bronco.
Back to top Go down
alan_morton

alan_morton

trade pending Empty
PostSubject: Re: trade pending   trade pending Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 1:38 pm

Silky Johnson wrote:
whats it got for a motor

got the 302 v8 i hear that is a pretty strong engine
Back to top Go down
alan_morton

alan_morton

trade pending Empty
PostSubject: Re: trade pending   trade pending Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 1:41 pm

Mayor West wrote:
was it an email from Kijiji??? If so....be aware, and find out as much as you can about the Bronco.

yea it was ... i will find out what i can said there`s a little rust on it but the frame and underneith is in mint shape
Back to top Go down
jamie.3030

trade pending Empty
PostSubject: Re: trade pending   trade pending Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 4:51 pm

yum gas lol
Back to top Go down
alan_morton

alan_morton

trade pending Empty
PostSubject: Re: trade pending   trade pending Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 11:49 pm

yea not getting this lol .... buddy wont meet up with me anywhere but his house basicly so im thinking the bronco probley is in rough shape
Back to top Go down
iCivic
iCivic

trade pending Empty
PostSubject: Re: trade pending   trade pending Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 2:45 am

alan_morton wrote:
yea not getting this lol .... buddy wont meet up with me anywhere but his house basicly so im thinking the bronco probley is in rough shape
good call.
you have a reliable (as reliable as a sunfire can be) right now, so you dont wanna get rid of it for something you're going to constantly be be fixing.
Back to top Go down
Sweetland

trade pending Empty
PostSubject: Re: trade pending   trade pending Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 8:52 am

iCiviC wrote:
alan_morton wrote:
good call.
you have a reliable (as reliable as a sunfire can be) right now, so you dont wanna get rid of it for something you're going to constantly be be fixing.

Well its not only that but the gas is going to end up killing you in the long run exspecially with how far you live out of town.
Back to top Go down
coady-admin
Admin
coady-admin

trade pending Empty
PostSubject: Re: trade pending   trade pending Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 9:19 am

Sweetland wrote:
iCiviC wrote:
alan_morton wrote:
good call.

Well its not only that but the gas is going to end up killing you in the long run exspecially with how far you live out of town.

yeah gas prices are going to go back up eventually, next year living in the valley if you drive home its gonna cost you some coin to get here. my mustang had the same motor(i think your post said 302) it cost me 70 or so to drive from yarmouth to the valley and back. Truck would be even worst since it heavier and has bigger tires......... Personally i wouldnt mind spending a bit more on gas and having a truck tho. It mostly depends on what you want and how much your willing to pay to drive it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.atlanticmotors.cjb.net
alan_morton

alan_morton

trade pending Empty
PostSubject: Re: trade pending   trade pending Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 4:15 pm

coady-admin wrote:
Sweetland wrote:
iCiviC wrote:
alan_morton wrote:
good call.

yeah gas prices are going to go back up eventually, next year living in the valley if you drive home its gonna cost you some coin to get here. my mustang had the same motor(i think your post said 302) it cost me 70 or so to drive from yarmouth to the valley and back. Truck would be even worst since it heavier and has bigger tires......... Personally i wouldnt mind spending a bit more on gas and having a truck tho. It mostly depends on what you want and how much your willing to pay to drive it.

i wont be home the much next year and when i do it will be in erics car the guy im living with so i don`t mind it for that .... i need more reliable for when i get up there thats for sure .... im not worried about gas it never really botherd me that much before but who knows we will see how much i can get for the sunfire then go from there on what i can offord
Back to top Go down
Sweetland

trade pending Empty
PostSubject: Re: trade pending   trade pending Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 11:29 pm

Well if you want reliability buy a Toyota or Honda FTW, I know I've had both Smile , but I'm sure thats not the route you want to take.
Back to top Go down
jamie.3030

trade pending Empty
PostSubject: Re: trade pending   trade pending Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 12:23 am

i told him to buy a lil toyota truck hes like no to small
Back to top Go down
coady-admin
Admin
coady-admin

trade pending Empty
PostSubject: Re: trade pending   trade pending Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 9:14 am

Silky Johnson wrote:

i agree, cant beat a toyota truck. it will go anywhere and probably never break.
Back to top Go down
iCivic
iCivic

trade pending Empty
PostSubject: Re: trade pending   trade pending Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 11:23 am

Silky Johnson wrote:

i want the one carters got. bad. that lil grease nugget .lol
Back to top Go down
alan_morton

alan_morton

trade pending Empty
PostSubject: Re: trade pending   trade pending Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 4:52 pm

iCiviC wrote:
Silky Johnson wrote:

thats y i don`t want one went threw a feild today in it and it got stuck in a little half foot deep trench lmao
Back to top Go down
coady-admin
Admin
coady-admin

trade pending Empty
PostSubject: Re: trade pending   trade pending Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 5:08 pm

alan_morton wrote:
iCiviC wrote:
Silky Johnson wrote:

thats y i don`t want one went threw a feild today in it and it got stuck in a little half foot deep trench lmao

no dude im telling you toyota truck will do anything. just like 2 inch life and 31inch tires it will do anything.
Back to top Go down
Boost_Junkie
Boost_Junkie

trade pending Empty
PostSubject: Re: trade pending   trade pending Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 5:11 pm

coady-admin wrote:

no dude im telling you toyota truck will do anything. just like 2 inch life and 31inch tires it will do anything.

Can it give Ford a BJ.. he's been really antci lately lol
Back to top Go down
jamie.3030

trade pending Empty
PostSubject: Re: trade pending   trade pending Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 10:49 pm

maybe the fact it aint 4wd and bald summers play a hand in that lol
Back to top Go down
ford

ford

trade pending Empty
PostSubject: Re: trade pending   trade pending Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 1:35 am

Boost_Junkie wrote:
coady-admin wrote:

Can it give Ford a BJ.. he's been really antci lately lol

No but you can Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

trade pending Empty
PostSubject: Re: trade pending   trade pending Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

trade pending
Page 1 of 1