Atlantic Motors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hows Everyone....

Go down 
+10
TheDirtyFresh
DubAllStar
alan_morton
Boost_Junkie
SMG
coady-admin
hocus_focus
Sweetland
ubergeek
iCivic
14 posters
AuthorMessage
iCivic
iCivic

Hows Everyone.... Empty
PostSubject: Hows Everyone....   Hows Everyone.... Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 8:26 am

Enjoying the Snow?
Back to top Go down
ubergeek

ubergeek

Hows Everyone.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hows Everyone....   Hows Everyone.... Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 8:31 am

I love snow, fuckin froze my ass off at the parade with my daughter last night. I found the roads were kind of greasy, but my car works great in the snow. I'm glad I put on the steelies last week Thumb Up
Back to top Go down
iCivic
iCivic

Hows Everyone.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hows Everyone....   Hows Everyone.... Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 8:33 am

NS07GTI wrote:
I love snow, fuckin froze my ass off at the parade with my daughter last night. I found the roads were kind of greasy, but my car works great in the snow. I'm glad I put on the steelies last week Thumb Up

im glad ive been rockin my steelies! lol. it woulda sucked to get caught in this mess in the summers!
and im surprised then still had the parade. it was blowin like a bandit.!
Back to top Go down
Sweetland

Hows Everyone.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hows Everyone....   Hows Everyone.... Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 11:56 am

Great, I put my car away Friday night after just getting it fully detailed.
Back to top Go down
hocus_focus

hocus_focus

Hows Everyone.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hows Everyone....   Hows Everyone.... Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 3:38 pm

i saw you in back of the mall yesterday steelie civic . i went rallying it up this afternoon way back of quinan that was fun the only thing is that i forgot my cam at home so ill have to go back and take some rallyish type shots lol
Back to top Go down
coady-admin
Admin
coady-admin

Hows Everyone.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hows Everyone....   Hows Everyone.... Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 4:40 pm

well considering i baited pots in the cold, and have to go fishing all week in the cold, i hate it till next week.
Back to top Go down
http://www.atlanticmotors.cjb.net
Sweetland

Hows Everyone.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hows Everyone....   Hows Everyone.... Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 6:52 pm

coady-admin wrote:
well considering i baited pots in the cold, and have to go fishing all week in the cold, i hate it till next week.

And I hate you for all the money your going to make.
Back to top Go down
SMG
Admin
SMG

Hows Everyone.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hows Everyone....   Hows Everyone.... Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 7:41 pm

The parade was freezing, I don't even remember what the floats were cause all I could think about was getting somewhere warm. Big Grin

Brought the Tercedes back to the city this afternoon, the roads were pretty decent and the all season tires I bought from Dale are working better than last years crappy winter tires so I'm not buying any more rubber this year.
Back to top Go down
http://www.efukt.com
Boost_Junkie
Boost_Junkie

Hows Everyone.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hows Everyone....   Hows Everyone.... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 11:13 am

jedi is a drift pro
Back to top Go down
alan_morton

alan_morton

Hows Everyone.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hows Everyone....   Hows Everyone.... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 11:41 am

coady-admin wrote:

fuck off baby lol .... tell your gramp i will go instead of you if your gunna complain all week lmao ... good luck out there
Back to top Go down
DubAllStar

Hows Everyone.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hows Everyone....   Hows Everyone.... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 1:08 pm

Quattro FTW.

The RCMP were even impressed... just told me to wait until after midnight to enjoy it Very Happy

took the 101 back to Windsor yesterday afternoon.... and i can easily say my average speed was 50% higher then anyone else on the road... and the car never felt nervous at all!
Back to top Go down
SMG
Admin
SMG

Hows Everyone.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hows Everyone....   Hows Everyone.... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 1:11 pm

IronHide wrote:
Quattro FTW.

Seconded! Thumb Up Thumb Up Thumb Up Thumb Up
Back to top Go down
http://www.efukt.com
TheDirtyFresh

TheDirtyFresh

Hows Everyone.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hows Everyone....   Hows Everyone.... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 2:42 pm

IronHide wrote:
Quattro FTW.

Boner
Back to top Go down
TheDirtyFresh

TheDirtyFresh

Hows Everyone.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hows Everyone....   Hows Everyone.... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 2:42 pm

coady-admin wrote:

Cry me a river princess
Back to top Go down
Munky
Admin
Munky

Hows Everyone.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hows Everyone....   Hows Everyone.... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 5:08 pm

Megatron wrote:
coady-admin wrote:

Cry me a river princess

lmao... being from Cape Island, you were pretty much born on a lobster boat... actually you probably weren't born at all, you were probably just found in a trap.... the baitbag part

lol!
Back to top Go down
TheDirtyFresh

TheDirtyFresh

Hows Everyone.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hows Everyone....   Hows Everyone.... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 5:29 pm

spit out of a scalpin I'm pretty sure.
Back to top Go down
Munky
Admin
Munky

Hows Everyone.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hows Everyone....   Hows Everyone.... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 5:47 pm

Megatron wrote:
spit out of a scalpin I'm pretty sure.

explains the smell and your looks cheers
Back to top Go down
El Carto

El Carto

Hows Everyone.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hows Everyone....   Hows Everyone.... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 9:47 pm

even my quattro with bald summer tires handels like a dream, and drifts even better Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
jamie.3030

Hows Everyone.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hows Everyone....   Hows Everyone.... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 12:28 am

goes through ditches to lol. took my jeep through my woods needs to be higher but fuck it its gunna be sold sometime
Back to top Go down
coady-admin
Admin
coady-admin

Hows Everyone.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hows Everyone....   Hows Everyone.... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 5:05 pm

so much for fishing, went out monday and got back tuesday night, had really bad chest pain ened up in the hosptial over night, just getting home now and need to go back for a scope in a few days. guess my winter plans for my car are held off a bit since my money wassuppose to come from fishing...
Back to top Go down
iCivic
iCivic

Hows Everyone.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hows Everyone....   Hows Everyone.... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 7:24 pm

coady-admin wrote:
so much for fishing, went out monday and got back tuesday night, had really bad chest pain ened up in the hosptial over night, just getting home now and need to go back for a scope in a few days. guess my winter plans for my car are held off a bit since my money wassuppose to come from fishing...

shittttttttttttty.
Back to top Go down
hocus_focus

hocus_focus

Hows Everyone.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hows Everyone....   Hows Everyone.... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 7:38 pm

hope you get well soon so you can go back out maybe
Back to top Go down
ubergeek

ubergeek

Hows Everyone.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hows Everyone....   Hows Everyone.... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 7:53 pm

coady-admin wrote:
sounds like you're giving up?? scratch the season just started son, no doubt it's heavy work in shitty weather, but damn?? There's still a few months to go. I know the season doesn't look promising. Market price was set low at $3.50/lb.....it's gonna be a bad year for the whole community.... Recession is right around the corner banghead
Back to top Go down
coady-admin
Admin
coady-admin

Hows Everyone.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hows Everyone....   Hows Everyone.... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 8:01 pm

Mayor West wrote:
coady-admin wrote:
sounds like you're giving up?? scratch the season just started son, no doubt it's heavy work in shitty weather, but damn?? There's still a few months to go. I know the season doesn't look promising. Market price was set low at $3.50/lb.....it's gonna be a bad year for the whole community.... Recession is right around the corner banghead

well i have to go back to school and work,
Back to top Go down
ford

ford

Hows Everyone.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hows Everyone....   Hows Everyone.... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 12:28 pm

Agreed the last 4 days have been pure hell!

Get up go to school, drive to the warf, changed on the warf, jump on the back of a truck and buy lobster from anywhere from 4-6 hours, lift/ carry 100-160 pound crates. Go to the tank house unload a BUTT fuck load of lobsters, freeze your ass off. Get off at 1:30am in the morning, and get back up for school at 7:30 Rolling Eyes And start it again today Smile

however money like a mofo Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hows Everyone.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hows Everyone....   Hows Everyone.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hows Everyone....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Atlantic Motors :: General Chat-
Jump to: