Atlantic Motors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NFS: Undercover

Go down 
+4
hocus_focus
coady-admin
Sweetland
iCivic
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
hocus_focus

hocus_focus

NFS: Undercover - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFS: Undercover   NFS: Undercover - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 9:31 pm

he likes to play the wii wee
Back to top Go down
iCivic
iCivic

PostSubject: Re: NFS: Undercover   NFS: Undercover - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 11:53 pm

Sweetland wrote:
iCiviC wrote:
i have Grid for my 360...its bomb, but i dont like how you cant customize your cars...

Yeah I rented it for 360 and played it once and never played it again for the seven days I had it rented. I didnt really like it. Great grafics but didnt like the gameplay.

too real? i found it was the "realest" racing game yet....in that sense...mind you i haven't played PGR4 or the new GT.
Back to top Go down
Sweetland

PostSubject: Re: NFS: Undercover   NFS: Undercover - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 12:42 am

iCiviC wrote:
Sweetland wrote:
iCiviC wrote:
i have Grid for my 360...its bomb, but i dont like how you cant customize your cars...

Yeah I rented it for 360 and played it once and never played it again for the seven days I had it rented. I didnt really like it. Great grafics but didnt like the gameplay.

too real? i found it was the "realest" racing game yet....in that sense...mind you i haven't played PGR4 or the new GT.

Forza Motorsports 2 is my favorite racing game for the 360 hands down.
Back to top Go down
iCivic
iCivic

PostSubject: Re: NFS: Undercover   NFS: Undercover - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 8:25 am

Sweetland wrote:
iCiviC wrote:
Sweetland wrote:
iCiviC wrote:

it is decent..i was never a fan of the GT/Forza Games....i duno what it is..they just tickle my fancy.
Back to top Go down
Munky
Admin
Munky

PostSubject: Re: NFS: Undercover   NFS: Undercover - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 2:07 pm

Sweetland wrote:
iCiviC wrote:
Sweetland wrote:
iCiviC wrote:

i love how there is the option of engine swaps in that game
MK2 R32 ftw!!
Back to top Go down
Sweetland

PostSubject: Re: NFS: Undercover   NFS: Undercover - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 2:13 pm

Barricade wrote:
Sweetland wrote:

i love how there is the option of engine swaps in that game
MK2 R32 ftw!!

Haha yeah I have the same setup! Whats best is they are OEM motor swaps not like most games are like...stage 1 motor swap, stage 2 motor swap...this game tells you what motor and what car its out of.
Back to top Go down
ford

ford

PostSubject: Re: NFS: Undercover   NFS: Undercover - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 12:36 pm

Sweetland wrote:
iCiviC wrote:
GTA4 is siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick...

X2!!!!!!!!! Twisted Evil

Barf Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NFS: Undercover   NFS: Undercover - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NFS: Undercover
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Atlantic Motors :: General Chat-
Jump to: