Atlantic Motors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Puck's Cars...Then and Now.....

Go down 
+12
Boost_Junkie
jamie.3030
DubAllStar
Pennell
blu.thunda
ford
TheDirtyFresh
Driftnami
Sweetland
fridgidy
coady-admin
ubergeek
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ubergeek

ubergeek

Puck's Cars...Then and Now..... Empty
PostSubject: Puck's Cars...Then and Now.....   Puck's Cars...Then and Now..... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 3:40 pm

wow....where did everybody go?? I hope i didn't scare them away??

anyways....i thought i would post up my cars, since i'm so bored on my day-off and it's snowing out. Not much for a car scene around Ytown in the winter Evil or Very Mad

Well, i've owned some cars in my life. Some of them i have no pics of...because i wasn't into photography back then. And the car-tuning scene.....(well, there wasn't an import scene).....was just muscle cars and antiques.

Here's a list of what I used to drive, most were the family-use car...and some i owned:

1989 Honda Accord EXI
1988 Ford Mustang LX
1991 Honda Accord EXI
1985 Ford Ranger V6 XLT ...my first purchased vehicle...whoot!!
1985 VW Rabbit....died downtown Calgary during rush hour Razz
1992 Jeep CJ....flipped, rolled and died in Pleasant Valley

but, the first car that got me into modding and tuning was a 1991 Toyota Celica GT-S. Of course, I wanted a Supra (who doesn't)....but my brother sold it to me for cheap.

Puck's Cars...Then and Now..... Picture141aaaanz6

i remember wanting 17" wheels so bad.....i worked 2 weeks straight to save up for them. It was a good strong motor....nothing could touch it on the highway. I never got around to modding it....I couldn't find parts for it back then. I wanted a body kit, but couldn't find one......And, NO....there wasn't any internet either!!! Evil or Very Mad ....LOL

Last edited by ubergeek on Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:56 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
ubergeek

ubergeek

PostSubject: Re: Puck's Cars...Then and Now.....   Puck's Cars...Then and Now..... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 3:56 pm

well....after i sold my Celica to a buddy of mine....i purchased my first true love....a modded 1997 Honda Civic DX

this car got me into the mod scene...albeit show and no-go....but here in Ytown, the scene was small. the previous owner had in a comp at CT years ago

17" DAI Alloys
G Force coil sleeves w/ stock struts and shocks
DAI rear wing spoiler
APC rear tail lights
Ractive cone-style cold air intake
ractive 4" exhaust....eww...muffler only Razz
Mugen badgeless grille
projector headlights by TYC
5% tint by Kustom Tint & Performance ...thanks Vaughn!! (he actually built this car with his cousin, who owned it before me)

Puck's Cars...Then and Now..... Dscf0881pl9

Puck's Cars...Then and Now..... 97civiccxip7

Puck's Cars...Then and Now..... Dscf0024zh7

Puck's Cars...Then and Now..... Zoo200426ho9

Puck's Cars...Then and Now..... Easter06jr9

Puck's Cars...Then and Now..... Dscf0036wm2

Puck's Cars...Then and Now..... Dscf0022dq1

it was definitely a good looking car...however, gutless on the highway!!! I always wanted to swap in a B18 or an SI motor in....but never got around to it. I actually sold it, for something a little more usable during winter.

here's a pic of my Civic eating a harsh Nova Scotian winter....

Puck's Cars...Then and Now..... Winterstorm4fd9

and here's a pic after I shovelled her out...LOL

Puck's Cars...Then and Now..... Madisoninmarch1cm5

Last edited by on Tue Jan 22, 2008 6:28 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
ubergeek

ubergeek

PostSubject: Re: Puck's Cars...Then and Now.....   Puck's Cars...Then and Now..... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 4:55 pm

the next car i bought....was winter-friendly Razz it even had heated seats!!!

Puck's Cars...Then and Now..... 062706cgo4

yes....i sold my Civic for a 1991 VW Corrado G60 coupe.....bone stock, with a stock supercharger

Puck's Cars...Then and Now..... 200509041wi3

with the Dai rims on...lol

Puck's Cars...Then and Now..... 2005112911gp1

Puck's Cars...Then and Now..... 062706bfz9

Puck's Cars...Then and Now..... 062706pvq2

Puck's Cars...Then and Now..... 3fm1

Puck's Cars...Then and Now..... Picture187wg3

Puck's Cars...Then and Now..... 062706ish8

Puck's Cars...Then and Now..... 062706hg3
Back to top Go down
ubergeek

ubergeek

PostSubject: Re: Puck's Cars...Then and Now.....   Puck's Cars...Then and Now..... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 5:19 pm

this was one of the first cars that i truly modded myself....well, with the help of some good friends (RJ Nickerson and Steve Berryman)

mods i've done:
FK 35/40 cupkit
16" Alloy wheels
Neuspeed CAI
TT catback exhaust with a Borla muffler
and of course, 5% tint by Kustom Tint & Performance
it still had the OEM tape deck too...even when i sold it

Puck's Cars...Then and Now..... Hpim0048pl0

Puck's Cars...Then and Now..... Hpim0056am8

Puck's Cars...Then and Now..... Hpim0057uz2

Puck's Cars...Then and Now..... Hpim0053fu3

Puck's Cars...Then and Now..... Hpim0044rf5

Puck's Cars...Then and Now..... Hpim0054ky5

a before and after pic:

Puck's Cars...Then and Now..... 2005090313oe0

Puck's Cars...Then and Now..... P1010578aaauj7

Puck's Cars...Then and Now..... 070106bhf0

Puck's Cars...Then and Now..... P1010575bu2

Puck's Cars...Then and Now..... P1010571bt9

Puck's Cars...Then and Now..... Hpim0061cf2

Puck's Cars...Then and Now..... Hpim0073ccccccv2

Puck's Cars...Then and Now..... 070106epg4

Puck's Cars...Then and Now..... Hpim0663aaaxi6

Puck's Cars...Then and Now..... Hpim0666aaaes4

Puck's Cars...Then and Now..... Hpim0669aaakt6

Puck's Cars...Then and Now..... Hpim0665normsy3

Last edited by on Sat Jan 26, 2008 1:20 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
ubergeek

ubergeek

PostSubject: Re: Puck's Cars...Then and Now.....   Puck's Cars...Then and Now..... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 5:21 pm

i'll put up my other cars...but for some reason, this site doesn't like photobucket.....stay tuned!!
Back to top Go down
coady-admin
Admin
coady-admin

PostSubject: Re: Puck's Cars...Then and Now.....   Puck's Cars...Then and Now..... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 6:48 pm

You musta been on lowmo before? i seen these cars posted a year or so back. they all look good so far cant wait to see what eles you got
Back to top Go down
http://www.atlanticmotors.cjb.net
fridgidy

PostSubject: Re: Puck's Cars...Then and Now.....   Puck's Cars...Then and Now..... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 6:22 pm

Ive always found those Corrado's look funny. Looks similiar to the delorean lol

Time to go back to the future lol jk
Back to top Go down
Sweetland

PostSubject: Re: Puck's Cars...Then and Now.....   Puck's Cars...Then and Now..... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 8:12 pm

AHAHAHAHAHA so this is Pucky Woo after all eh??? Haha lol I've been waiting a while to figure out who this was. Its funny that your old civic used to be owned by Scott I do believe, as I was talking to him about it yesterday after he installed my gauge bezel on my new car. Well the cars are looking good as usual Pucky! Wink
Back to top Go down
ubergeek

ubergeek

PostSubject: Re: Puck's Cars...Then and Now.....   Puck's Cars...Then and Now..... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 10:09 pm

Yep Coady that was me on LoMo...i think it was in the Yarmouth thread. But when i got into my VW's i left LoMo and went to CustomObsessions. Man, i haven't been on LoMo since i sold that Civic. Some guy from Cole Harbour bought it.

thanks Mark
yeah Scottie Too Hottie built that Civic with Vaughn Samms (who provided the parts at cost when he had his shop Kustom Tint & Performance) Definitely resulted in the car being all-Show-and-No-Go. Is Scott still detailing at Honda??

Hey Fridgidy...of course the Corrado looks old, it's a '91. Were you even born then?? Then again, we're not all into spacemobiles affraid LOL

anyways, i guess i should mention 2 other cars i've owned....well, they were the wife's "grocery getters" that i bought for her:
2000 Hyundai Elantra GT
2004 Ford Escape LTD
There aren't any pics of them...no need, just honourable mention Razz

As for my turbo-aspirated cars (2001 VW GTI 1.8T and 2007 VW GTI 2.0T)......i guess i gotta upload pics to www.Imageshack.us since most/all my new pics are on www.photobucket.com and this site doesn't like photobucket scratch

Last edited by on Wed Jan 23, 2008 10:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Driftnami

Driftnami

PostSubject: Re: Puck's Cars...Then and Now.....   Puck's Cars...Then and Now..... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 10:27 pm

this site doesnt seem to like a lot of other sites when it comes to photos. I have tried to post them before and the code was right just doesnt want to show the picture. so oh well.

Where have the vdubbers gone this winter anyway? I hardly see anyone around any more.
Back to top Go down
http://www.driftnamiperformance.com
TheDirtyFresh

TheDirtyFresh

PostSubject: Re: Puck's Cars...Then and Now.....   Puck's Cars...Then and Now..... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 10:47 pm

We're around we just become more scarce because we pretty much go into hibernation. We spend as little money as possible so we're not out in public much. At home stock piling parts to make our cars as sick as possible this summer.
Back to top Go down
Sweetland

PostSubject: Re: Puck's Cars...Then and Now.....   Puck's Cars...Then and Now..... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 11:38 pm

Optimus Prime wrote:
Yep Coady that was me on LoMo...i think it was in the Yarmouth thread. But when i got into my VW's i left LoMo and went to CustomObsessions. Man, i haven't been on LoMo since i sold that Civic. Some guy from Cole Harbour bought it.

thanks Mark
yeah Scottie Too Hottie built that Civic with Vaughn Samms (who provided the parts at cost when he had his shop Kustom Tint & Performance) Definitely resulted in the car being all-Show-and-No-Go. Is Scott still detailing at Honda??

Hey Fridgidy...of course the Corrado looks old, it's a '91. Were you even born then?? Then again, we're not all into spacemobiles affraid LOL

anyways, i guess i should mention 2 other cars i've owned....well, they were the wife's "grocery getters" that i bought for her:
2000 Hyundai Elantra GT
2004 Ford Escape LTD
There aren't any pics of them...no need, just honourable mention Razz

As for my turbo-aspirated cars (2001 VW GTI 1.8T and 2007 VW GTI 2.0T)......i guess i gotta upload pics to www.Imageshack.us since most/all my new pics are on www.photobucket.com and this site doesn't like photobucket scratch

Yes sir Scottie still details for Honda and lately has been a great help on my Si for installing my gauge bezel and AEM short ram intake.
Back to top Go down
Sweetland

PostSubject: Re: Puck's Cars...Then and Now.....   Puck's Cars...Then and Now..... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 11:39 pm

Megatron wrote:
We're around we just become more scarce because we pretty much go into hibernation. We spend as little money as possible so we're not out in public much. At home stock piling parts to make our cars as sick as possible this summer.

Great now I got to try and find out what V-dubber I know is called Megatron lol. Laughing
Back to top Go down
coady-admin
Admin
coady-admin

PostSubject: Re: Puck's Cars...Then and Now.....   Puck's Cars...Then and Now..... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 11:49 pm

I host all my photos with photobucket and they work? only time they didnt was when i made and alblum on photobucket it changed all my codes and made my link inactive...........yeah i havnt been on lowmo in along time, to many sectinos i got confused lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.atlanticmotors.cjb.net
ubergeek

ubergeek

PostSubject: Re: Puck's Cars...Then and Now.....   Puck's Cars...Then and Now..... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 2:25 am

yeah i'll just upload to another host site...no biggie....besides, most of you know my cars anyways Razz
Back to top Go down
fridgidy

PostSubject: Re: Puck's Cars...Then and Now.....   Puck's Cars...Then and Now..... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 4:43 pm

haha I wouldnt be surprised if I'm older than u. Im much older than the rest of the guys on here.
Back to top Go down
ubergeek

ubergeek

PostSubject: Re: Puck's Cars...Then and Now.....   Puck's Cars...Then and Now..... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 8:20 pm

fridgidy wrote:
haha I wouldnt be surprised if I'm older than u. Im much older than the rest of the guys on here.
i don't think so pal....if you were older.....I'd know you!!

i'm married with a 7 year old daughter ... i drive an 07...i own a business/restaurant....i own my house....and i've owned at least 10 cars in my life....even if you were 30, i'd still be older then you....like i said, if you were older, I'd know you cheers
Back to top Go down
fridgidy

PostSubject: Re: Puck's Cars...Then and Now.....   Puck's Cars...Then and Now..... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 8:49 pm

haha ok cool. Yea Im not quite an old man yet lol jk
Back to top Go down
ubergeek

ubergeek

PostSubject: Re: Puck's Cars...Then and Now.....   Puck's Cars...Then and Now..... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 8:56 pm

hahaha....neither am I
Back to top Go down
ford

ford

PostSubject: Re: Puck's Cars...Then and Now.....   Puck's Cars...Then and Now..... Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 1:06 am

Pucky is by far they youngest 40 year old i know. ahahha

By far the coolest
Back to top Go down
ubergeek

ubergeek

PostSubject: Re: Puck's Cars...Then and Now.....   Puck's Cars...Then and Now..... Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 9:46 am

foooord wrote:

By far the coolest
i ain't close to 40 yet boi Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Sweetland

PostSubject: Re: Puck's Cars...Then and Now.....   Puck's Cars...Then and Now..... Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 10:42 am

foooord wrote:

By far the coolest

Hahahaha better watch your mouth next time Josh lol. Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
blu.thunda
Admin
blu.thunda

PostSubject: Re: Puck's Cars...Then and Now.....   Puck's Cars...Then and Now..... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 11:50 pm

your cars look nice but i can't belive you sold that celica
My opinion is that was the best car you owned that i saw
Back to top Go down
Pennell

Pennell

PostSubject: Re: Puck's Cars...Then and Now.....   Puck's Cars...Then and Now..... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 1:14 am

man u should see his mk4 gti that he had and his mk5 gti that he has now....soo nice Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ubergeek

ubergeek

PostSubject: Re: Puck's Cars...Then and Now.....   Puck's Cars...Then and Now..... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 3:03 pm

blu.thunda wrote:
i can't belive you sold that celica
My opinion is that was the best car you owned that i saw
I'm sorry you feel that way. But if you want to be schooled in the fine art of car enthusiasm, photography and just plain spending $$$ on cars......scroll down....pics to follow
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Puck's Cars...Then and Now.....   Puck's Cars...Then and Now..... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Puck's Cars...Then and Now.....
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Atlantic Motors :: Media :: Your Ride-
Jump to: