Atlantic Motors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

who wants to go see nascar?

Go down 
+4
SMG
jamie.3030
hocus_focus
coady-admin
8 posters
AuthorMessage
coady-admin
Admin
coady-admin

who wants to go see nascar? Empty
PostSubject: who wants to go see nascar?   who wants to go see nascar? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 7:35 pm

Well my original plan was daytona 500. but since its in febuary i cant because of exams and all that. so march break,(could leavea few days before and come back after) even tho we dont need that many days but still. anyone want to go to bristol?

who wants to go see nascar? Bristol
Back to top Go down
http://www.atlanticmotors.cjb.net
hocus_focus

hocus_focus

PostSubject: Re: who wants to go see nascar?   who wants to go see nascar? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 7:54 pm

thats so tempting
Back to top Go down
jamie.3030

PostSubject: Re: who wants to go see nascar?   who wants to go see nascar? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 11:19 pm

id rather go down south instead lol
Back to top Go down
SMG
Admin
SMG

PostSubject: Re: who wants to go see nascar?   who wants to go see nascar? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 3:21 am

I'd rather drop the coin on making my car faster. NASCAR would be a neat thing to see, but knowing that every person in the stadium is related except you would kind of freak me out.
Back to top Go down
http://www.efukt.com
TheDirtyFresh

TheDirtyFresh

PostSubject: Re: who wants to go see nascar?   who wants to go see nascar? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 9:12 am

I'd rather spend the money paying a fat hooker to kick me in the junk. Nascar is the most boring redneck shit ever
Back to top Go down
Munky
Admin
Munky

PostSubject: Re: who wants to go see nascar?   who wants to go see nascar? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 9:39 am

Megatron wrote:
I'd rather spend the money paying a fat hooker to kick me in the junk. Nascar is the most boring redneck shit ever

this would be way more entertaining to watch then nascar....
Back to top Go down
ubergeek

ubergeek

PostSubject: Re: who wants to go see nascar?   who wants to go see nascar? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 7:52 pm

c'mon....everybody loves Cletus and them slack jawwed Yocals..........

Brandine- "god-danggitt Cletus...we caaann't make out durin' Nascar.....ma parents izz watchin.... "

Cletus- "they'zz ma parents too!!"
Back to top Go down
JDunk

JDunk

PostSubject: Re: who wants to go see nascar?   who wants to go see nascar? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 11:10 pm

Man ive been there and its bomb!
Me and the father took the trip during the spring, 30 hour straight drive boi's and it was intense lol
Man i will be comming if ya plan on heading down there, but i heard the night race is way better and thats in the fall at the begaining of september.
Back to top Go down
coady-admin
Admin
coady-admin

PostSubject: Re: who wants to go see nascar?   who wants to go see nascar? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 9:16 am

JDunk wrote:
Man ive been there and its bomb!
Me and the father took the trip during the spring, 30 hour straight drive boi's and it was intense lol
Man i will be comming if ya plan on heading down there, but i heard the night race is way better and thats in the fall at the begaining of september.

yeah night race would be much better i just dont want to wait that long to go.
Back to top Go down
JDunk

JDunk

PostSubject: Re: who wants to go see nascar?   who wants to go see nascar? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 11:41 pm

yeah man either that or the other ones on march break there well around then could be cool might as well set it up im down for that lol
Back to top Go down
coady-admin
Admin
coady-admin

PostSubject: Re: who wants to go see nascar?   who wants to go see nascar? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 11:52 am

JDunk wrote:
yeah man either that or the other ones on march break there well around then could be cool might as well set it up im down for that lol

add me to msn so we can talk about it, i tried to add you like 2 weeks ago actually because i heard that you had gone before. my msn is messed tho and everytime i add new people i cant talk to them unless they talk first.

coady90@hotmail.com
Back to top Go down
JDunk

JDunk

PostSubject: Re: who wants to go see nascar?   who wants to go see nascar? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 9:46 pm

will do
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: who wants to go see nascar?   who wants to go see nascar? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

who wants to go see nascar?
Page 1 of 1