Atlantic Motors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Way to break Tradition...

Go down 
+10
hocus_focus
TheDirtyFresh
DubAllStar
alan_morton
Sweetland
coady-admin
Munky
El Carto
ubergeek
iCivic
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
iCivic
iCivic

Way to break Tradition... Empty
PostSubject: Way to break Tradition...   Way to break Tradition... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 11:25 am

Way to break Tradition... Combobreakerlc7
Back to top Go down
ubergeek

ubergeek

PostSubject: Re: Way to break Tradition...   Way to break Tradition... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 9:14 pm

Sorry son, but it's a new world out there....and change is good. History was made last night.
Back to top Go down
iCivic
iCivic

PostSubject: Re: Way to break Tradition...   Way to break Tradition... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 10:39 pm

Optimus Prime wrote:
Sorry son, but it's a new world out there....and change is good. History was made last night.

oo i know it. i wanted OBama to win, dont you worry.
i just wanted to post that picture too. lol
Back to top Go down
El Carto

El Carto

PostSubject: Re: Way to break Tradition...   Way to break Tradition... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 10:58 pm

puck, look likk im buying the gti, audi is forsale, i figure 4k, if you know anyone whos lookin, pass the word along, i figure your on the most fourms, so you would be the guy to talk to
Back to top Go down
Munky
Admin
Munky

PostSubject: Re: Way to break Tradition...   Way to break Tradition... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 11:07 pm

DirtéFuck wrote:
puck, look likk im buying the gti, audi is forsale, i figure 4k, if you know anyone whos lookin, pass the word along, i figure your on the most fourms, so you would be the guy to talk to

you're gonna regret it....
Back to top Go down
El Carto

El Carto

PostSubject: Re: Way to break Tradition...   Way to break Tradition... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 11:10 pm

iv done worse things, that audi has been a pain in the ass, i want to get out of the family luxury sedans man lol, i figure keep the gti, thhow an intake and an exhaust in the thing, and leve it be, do my own thing and ill be happy haha
Back to top Go down
ubergeek

ubergeek

PostSubject: Re: Way to break Tradition...   Way to break Tradition... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 11:20 pm

DirtéFuck wrote:
Hemeon's old car?? Sleep

all your inquiries will require pics of the A4.....I've had great success with CO, Kijiji, LoMo, VWVortex, VWFixx, GolfMKV and even the Autotrader....so take your pick. I can do all this for you, but my services require a fee. my finders fee is 5% I just sold my wife's SUV last week....all/most of the vehicles I've sold usually were sold within a few weeks. king
Back to top Go down
iCivic
iCivic

PostSubject: Re: Way to break Tradition...   Way to break Tradition... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 11:32 pm

Barricade wrote:
DirtéFuck wrote:

please take me for a ride in your car. ill give you gas money.
Back to top Go down
coady-admin
Admin
coady-admin

PostSubject: Re: Way to break Tradition...   Way to break Tradition... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 11:55 pm

TheBoss wrote:
Barricade wrote:
DirtéFuck wrote:

obviously posting that you wanta ride hasnt worked for you, just go to his house and sit in the passenger seat. eventually the car will be driven.
Back to top Go down
http://www.atlanticmotors.cjb.net
El Carto

El Carto

PostSubject: Re: Way to break Tradition...   Way to break Tradition... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 12:19 am

alright puck, ill compile something together, i need this gone assap, like within a few weeks Laughing
Back to top Go down
El Carto

El Carto

PostSubject: Re: Way to break Tradition...   Way to break Tradition... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 12:22 am

Chris, my advice to you is this; on a Tuesday night there may be somesort of bon fire at the saulnier residence, if you can successfully jump over the fire (without getting burnt) then you will be rewarded with a drive in the monster Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
El Carto

El Carto

PostSubject: Re: Way to break Tradition...   Way to break Tradition... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 12:23 am

Optimus Prime wrote:
DirtéFuck wrote:
Hemeon's old car?? Sleep

all your inquiries will require pics of the A4.....I've had great success with CO, Kijiji, LoMo, VWVortex, VWFixx, GolfMKV and even the Autotrader....so take your pick. I can do all this for you, but my services require a fee. my finders fee is 5% I just sold my wife's SUV last week....all/most of the vehicles I've sold usually were sold within a few weeks. king

Whos Hemeon? :joker:
Back to top Go down
Munky
Admin
Munky

PostSubject: Re: Way to break Tradition...   Way to break Tradition... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 2:32 am

coady-admin wrote:

obviously posting that you wanta ride hasnt worked for you, just go to his house and sit in the passenger seat. eventually the car will be driven.

wouldn't be the first time that has happened, lol
Back to top Go down
Sweetland

PostSubject: Re: Way to break Tradition...   Way to break Tradition... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 8:42 am

coady-admin wrote:
TheBoss wrote:
Barricade wrote:
DirtéFuck wrote:

Thanks for the tip Coady...I now know what to do with your car. Wink
Back to top Go down
coady-admin
Admin
coady-admin

PostSubject: Re: Way to break Tradition...   Way to break Tradition... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 8:57 am

Sweetland wrote:
coady-admin wrote:
TheBoss wrote:
Barricade wrote:
DirtéFuck wrote:

Thanks for the tip Coady...I now know what to do with your car. Wink

or just bother me like josh did lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.atlanticmotors.cjb.net
iCivic
iCivic

PostSubject: Re: Way to break Tradition...   Way to break Tradition... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 10:40 am

coady-admin wrote:
TheBoss wrote:
Barricade wrote:
DirtéFuck wrote:

hahahhahahhahahahahahahaha
Back to top Go down
alan_morton

alan_morton

PostSubject: Re: Way to break Tradition...   Way to break Tradition... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 11:59 pm

BigRed wrote:

thats some funn shit i never laughed that hard in a long time ... i don`t think i woulda voted for him tho his name rhymes with iraq and bomb hahah good man tho
Back to top Go down
DubAllStar

PostSubject: Re: Way to break Tradition...   Way to break Tradition... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 9:44 am

alan_morton wrote:
BigRed wrote:

thats some funn shit i never laughed that hard in a long time ... i don`t think i woulda voted for him tho his name rhymes with iraq and bomb hahah good man tho

you are the kind of people that his support for abortion would've eliminated.
Back to top Go down
iCivic
iCivic

PostSubject: Re: Way to break Tradition...   Way to break Tradition... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 11:24 am

IronHide wrote:

not me.
i think there should be choice.
Pro-Abortion FTW
Back to top Go down
El Carto

El Carto

PostSubject: Re: Way to break Tradition...   Way to break Tradition... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 4:01 pm

its like that Seinfeld lol. chris could your signature be any longer? haha
Back to top Go down
iCivic
iCivic

PostSubject: Re: Way to break Tradition...   Way to break Tradition... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 5:35 pm

DirtéFuck wrote:
its like that Seinfeld lol. chris could your signature be any longer? haha

yeppp. very much so. it aint even that bad.
Back to top Go down
TheDirtyFresh

TheDirtyFresh

PostSubject: Re: Way to break Tradition...   Way to break Tradition... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 6:05 pm

IronHide wrote:

Flawless Victory!
Back to top Go down
iCivic
iCivic

PostSubject: Re: Way to break Tradition...   Way to break Tradition... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 6:08 pm

Megatron wrote:
IronHide wrote:

Flawless Victory!

im confused.
Back to top Go down
El Carto

El Carto

PostSubject: Re: Way to break Tradition...   Way to break Tradition... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 7:10 pm

i concur
Back to top Go down
ubergeek

ubergeek

PostSubject: Re: Way to break Tradition...   Way to break Tradition... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 8:52 pm

Rolling Eyes someday you kids will get it. When? That's entirely up to you......

alan_morton wrote:
... i don`t think i woulda voted for him tho his name rhymes with iraq and bomb hahah good man tho
and you know this because.........??? What, his faboulous speeches on TV??? Did any of you kids go out and vote for your own Prime Minister?? Are any of you actually old enough to be eligible to make a stand?? If so, did you deliver??

the American Youth turnout rate was it's highest ever. A majority of them voted the Democrats in. They wanted change from GWB's fuckups...

I wouldn't have voted for neither men.....I'm not American......I'm Canadian.....and yes, I did vote.....both times (Municipal and Federal). So, when you kids are finished getting your heads out your ass and start thinking outside the box....stand up and make a difference. The world is in for some BIG hurt economically. And this is a global matter....which affects us all. Start pinchin' them pennies boys.....because it's just gonna get rougher.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Way to break Tradition...   Way to break Tradition... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Way to break Tradition...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Atlantic Motors :: Off topic-
Jump to: