Atlantic Motors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Car got broken into to...

Go down 
+2
ubergeek
iCivic
6 posters
AuthorMessage
iCivic
iCivic

Car got broken into to... Empty
PostSubject: Car got broken into to...   Car got broken into to... Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 12:33 am

Yo,
Above-ground parking lot off of spring garden in Halifax, while i was getting food and watchin a movie with the misses, someone jimmied into my car (didnt break the windows, they unlocked it w/ w/e they used) and stole my ipod.
i know the chances of it being found are slim, but i just figured id let you know.
It was in a black case w/ an apple sticker on the back of it.
LMK if anyone sees anything anywhere.
Back to top Go down
ubergeek

ubergeek

PostSubject: Re: Car got broken into to...   Car got broken into to... Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 8:14 am

that sucks dude....it may be time to invest in some form of car security. My Ipod is locked in my glove compartment at all times. Was yours out in the open?
Back to top Go down
iCivic
iCivic

PostSubject: Re: Car got broken into to...   Car got broken into to... Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 9:05 am

Optimus Prime wrote:
that sucks dude....it may be time to invest in some form of car security. My Ipod is locked in my glove compartment at all times. Was yours out in the open?
the shitty thing about that is i just ripped out my alarm. lol.
and it kinda was, kinda wasnt...i thought it was hidden enough, but i guess not...learned that lesson the hard way.
Back to top Go down
El Carto

El Carto

PostSubject: Re: Car got broken into to...   Car got broken into to... Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 9:42 am

why are you up see early? lol
Back to top Go down
iCivic
iCivic

PostSubject: Re: Car got broken into to...   Car got broken into to... Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 11:01 am

some random noises outside. why are you up so early.
Back to top Go down
SMG
Admin
SMG

PostSubject: Re: Car got broken into to...   Car got broken into to... Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 1:07 pm

Shitty deal man. Halifax sucks.
Back to top Go down
http://www.efukt.com
coady-admin
Admin
coady-admin

PostSubject: Re: Car got broken into to...   Car got broken into to... Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 9:38 pm

TheBoss wrote:
Optimus Prime wrote:
and it kinda was, kinda wasnt...i thought it was hidden enough, but i guess not...learned that lesson the hard way.

Does that deserve a fail picture?
Back to top Go down
http://www.atlanticmotors.cjb.net
iCivic
iCivic

PostSubject: Re: Car got broken into to...   Car got broken into to... Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 10:04 pm

coady-admin wrote:
TheBoss wrote:
Optimus Prime wrote:

Does that deserve a fail picture?

noope. it wasnt hooked up anyway. im back in Y-Town now..ill be more careful, but hopefully the greasy bastards keep to themselves here.

i just realized on the way home that they got My GPS as well..
Back to top Go down
TheDirtyFresh

TheDirtyFresh

PostSubject: Re: Car got broken into to...   Car got broken into to... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 1:14 am

Like Puck said, keep that shit locked up, outta site outta mind. Don't play your stereo loud whenever you're near anywhere you park your car so no one notices you even have one. Fucking thieves.
Back to top Go down
TheDirtyFresh

TheDirtyFresh

PostSubject: Re: Car got broken into to...   Car got broken into to... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 1:16 am

Back to top Go down
SMG
Admin
SMG

PostSubject: Re: Car got broken into to...   Car got broken into to... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 1:30 am

They seem to target modded Hondas in the city for break-ins. Some people broke into cars in my parking garage on South Street and hit every Honda, stole a lot of shit too.

Luckily I was home for the weekend but I'm only rocking a tape deck so they probably wouldn't have bothered. Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.efukt.com
iCivic
iCivic

PostSubject: Re: Car got broken into to...   Car got broken into to... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 8:15 pm

Megatron wrote:
Like Puck said, keep that shit locked up, outta site outta mind. Don't play your stereo loud whenever you're near anywhere you park your car so no one notices you even have one. Fucking thieves.

i got nothing to bump anyway. its all stock. and im lookin for a stock deck right now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Car got broken into to...   Car got broken into to... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Car got broken into to...
Page 1 of 1