Atlantic Motors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Supreme gas on cheap!

Go down 
+8
ubergeek
ford
Munky
iCivic
Sweetland
hocus_focus
coady-admin
Boost_Junkie
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Boost_Junkie
Boost_Junkie

Supreme gas on cheap! Empty
PostSubject: Supreme gas on cheap!   Supreme gas on cheap! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 6:11 pm

Just came from Irving on Main and their supreme is going on for 1.05 !!!
ran out of regular so its a good time to fill for all the tunnned fella's out there !
Back to top Go down
coady-admin
Admin
coady-admin

PostSubject: Re: Supreme gas on cheap!   Supreme gas on cheap! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 7:32 pm

yeah carter called and told me, to bad im broke
Back to top Go down
http://www.atlanticmotors.cjb.net
hocus_focus

hocus_focus

PostSubject: Re: Supreme gas on cheap!   Supreme gas on cheap! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 8:50 pm

ya but irving gas is full of water so... ill get my gas at tusket ultramar for 1.06 supreme and garanteed no water
Back to top Go down
Sweetland

PostSubject: Re: Supreme gas on cheap!   Supreme gas on cheap! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 10:03 pm

I just started burning supreme in the VR and thats all its going to get from here on in as long as I own it, of corse the beater isnt going to get that much attention. I burn the Shell V-Power.
Back to top Go down
iCivic
iCivic

PostSubject: Re: Supreme gas on cheap!   Supreme gas on cheap! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 8:12 am

How do you figure irving gas is watered down?
that doesnt make much sense at all...thats not to say it isnt, but lets see some proof?
Back to top Go down
Boost_Junkie
Boost_Junkie

PostSubject: Re: Supreme gas on cheap!   Supreme gas on cheap! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 8:33 am

PhotoShark wrote:
ya but irving gas is full of water so... ill get my gas at tusket ultramar for 1.06 supreme and garanteed no water

Shell FTW
Back to top Go down
hocus_focus

hocus_focus

PostSubject: Re: Supreme gas on cheap!   Supreme gas on cheap! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 8:50 am

My father works at tusket sales(prolly no by now if not now you do) they are contracted to work on the ATNT trucks and vans. ATNT is contracted to buy gas from irving. All their trucks or vans come in with fuel problems all the time their old dodge trucks used to have water in the injectors thus not working(maybe just a dodge fluke maybe) but now that they have new vehicles they seem to be coming in again for more gas and water related problems and they are still contracted to fuel at Irving. another thing is go ask any mechanic that works on fleet vehicles that gas up at irving youll get your answer

So ill stay away from that place if i were you guys.Another thing is how many places do you know in town that still dip their tanks(not many)
Back to top Go down
Munky
Admin
Munky

PostSubject: Re: Supreme gas on cheap!   Supreme gas on cheap! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 9:22 am

Big Comfy wrote:
PhotoShark wrote:

Shell FTW

Vpower FTMFW!!!
My car runs best on Shell, this has been confirmed by various datalogs that i've run on my car while burning different brands of gas
Back to top Go down
ford

ford

PostSubject: Re: Supreme gas on cheap!   Supreme gas on cheap! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 11:37 am

Barricade wrote:
Big Comfy wrote:
PhotoShark wrote:

Shell FTW

Vpower FTMFW!!!
My car runs best on Shell, this has been confirmed by various datalogs that i've run on my car while burning different brands of gas

i know where im filling up today! lol
Back to top Go down
Sweetland

PostSubject: Re: Supreme gas on cheap!   Supreme gas on cheap! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 3:25 pm

Yeap Shell is all my car gets.
Back to top Go down
ubergeek

ubergeek

PostSubject: Re: Supreme gas on cheap!   Supreme gas on cheap! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 9:35 pm

Sweetland wrote:
not just Shell gas.....but V-Power son..... king
Back to top Go down
Sweetland

PostSubject: Re: Supreme gas on cheap!   Supreme gas on cheap! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 9:40 pm

Optimus Prime wrote:
Sweetland wrote:
not just Shell gas.....but V-Power son..... king

Sorry...lol I forgot to mention that thats all it gets is V-Power. Wink
Back to top Go down
El Carto

El Carto

PostSubject: Re: Supreme gas on cheap!   Supreme gas on cheap! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 9:40 pm

not saying irving gas aient shit, but ill tell u this, if your dad owns something then he sould know, as should you. every drop of gas in this town comes from the same place, the esso refinery in eastern passage. gas is gas, shell gas has tactial aditives developed by bmw.audi and Ferrari. these aditives are there to make it burn cleaner and reduce engine sludge. every company has thir petro made to their own specs. wattering down gas is illegal you fuck, it may just not be made the same as shell, but its all comeing from the same place.
Back to top Go down
Sweetland

PostSubject: Re: Supreme gas on cheap!   Supreme gas on cheap! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 9:45 pm

DirtéFuck wrote:
not saying irving gas aient shit, but ill tell u this, if your dad owns something then he sould know, as should you. every drop of gas in this town comes from the same place, the esso refinery in eastern passage. gas is gas, shell gas has tactial aditives developed by bmw.audi and Ferrari. these aditives are there to make it burn cleaner and reduce engine sludge. every company has thir petro made to their own specs. wattering down gas is illegal you fuck, it may just not be made the same as shell, but its all comeing from the same place.

Either way, V-Power FTW!
Back to top Go down
TheDirtyFresh

TheDirtyFresh

PostSubject: Re: Supreme gas on cheap!   Supreme gas on cheap! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 9:47 pm

The only thing I could see making a difference is bigger stations = bigger tanks that don't get filled as often which could lead to moisture in the tanks.
Back to top Go down
iCivic
iCivic

PostSubject: Re: Supreme gas on cheap!   Supreme gas on cheap! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 9:50 pm

Megatron wrote:
The only thing I could see making a difference is bigger stations = bigger tanks that don't get filled as often which could lead to moisture in the tanks.

Idea
Back to top Go down
ubergeek

ubergeek

PostSubject: Re: Supreme gas on cheap!   Supreme gas on cheap! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 10:00 pm

it's not that there's water in the gas, but probably the condensation in the holding tanks that Irving cheaps out on. Irving spends $0.00 ...thus, not having a big over head=more profit. Their stores are cheap and outdated and they're just in it for the quick buck. They've already cornered a market, hence why almost every Irving is on a corner. PetroCan spent big dollars with their "new look" stores trying to regain the confidence from customers. There's a few other companies we don't have down here that are trying to break into the market as well, boasting beautiful store fronts...makes you think what the holding tanks look like underground.......

edit* agreed with RJ's statement
Back to top Go down
SMG
Admin
SMG

PostSubject: Re: Supreme gas on cheap!   Supreme gas on cheap! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 11:03 pm

Both of my cars hate Irving and run like crap on it.

The Tercedes pings running Irving 87, but runs great on Shell 87. And for the Dub.... V-Power FTMFW.
Back to top Go down
http://www.efukt.com
El Carto

El Carto

PostSubject: Re: Supreme gas on cheap!   Supreme gas on cheap! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 12:11 am

im wondering if anything is going to change with this irving/couche tard merger
Back to top Go down
iCivic
iCivic

PostSubject: Re: Supreme gas on cheap!   Supreme gas on cheap! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 12:16 am

DirtéFuck wrote:

wasnt it supposed ot in Sept?
Back to top Go down
DubAllStar

PostSubject: Re: Supreme gas on cheap!   Supreme gas on cheap! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 8:39 am

DirtéFuck wrote:

couche tard is simply supplying the retail side of the store.... irving is still going to supply and control the fuel side.... nothing changes except who signs your paycheque.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Supreme gas on cheap!   Supreme gas on cheap! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Supreme gas on cheap!
Page 1 of 1