Atlantic Motors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

old skool pimping

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
hocus_focus

hocus_focus

old skool pimping Empty
PostSubject: old skool pimping   old skool pimping Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 7:13 pm

old skool pimping Hummer-H3_Wagon_Concept_2008_photo_01

Artist Matthew Harrison unveiled his latest project entitled 'Hummer' at the fifth Zoo Art Fair (17-20 October, 2008) - a HUMMER H3 complete with wooden wagon wheels, the iconic installation will be parked on Old Burlington Road, opposite the Royal Academy of Arts for the duration of the fair.

Harrison is exhibiting on behalf of East London gallery, Limoncello, one of 57 under six year old galleries, project spaces, artists' collectives, curatorial groups and publications showcasing works from some of the most exciting art talent in the world.

Harrison has combined the legendary off-road vehicle with 'Wild West' wooden wheels to create a sculpture that is a mixture of art, engineering and motoring. For Harrison, the crux of the 'Hummer' is formed by both its 'being' and its afterlife.

Corin Richards from HUMMER comments: "Similar to HUMMER, this sculpture really is like no other. As well as being built for action, the H3 certainly has a unique, iconic style. We were thrilled to be approached by Matthew and glad to be supporting his work at the Zoo Art Fair."

Last edited by PhotoShark on Mon Oct 20, 2008 9:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SMG
Admin
SMG

old skool pimping Empty
PostSubject: Re: old skool pimping   old skool pimping Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 10:13 pm

Art is bullshit and it can suck my balls.
Back to top Go down
http://www.efukt.com
El Carto

El Carto

old skool pimping Empty
PostSubject: Re: old skool pimping   old skool pimping Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 6:36 pm

hahaha
Back to top Go down
Boost_Junkie
Boost_Junkie

old skool pimping Empty
PostSubject: Re: old skool pimping   old skool pimping Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 6:43 pm

I hate hummers with a passion....

wait.. I love hummers from carter's mom.. but i hate hummers from GM

except the old school bitches
Back to top Go down
ubergeek

ubergeek

old skool pimping Empty
PostSubject: Re: old skool pimping   old skool pimping Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 8:14 pm

fuckin' wagon wheels....lol'z
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

old skool pimping Empty
PostSubject: Re: old skool pimping   old skool pimping Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

old skool pimping
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Atlantic Motors :: General Chat-
Jump to: