Atlantic Motors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

our roads = cost me money

Go down 
+3
iCivic
Sweetland
coady-admin
7 posters
AuthorMessage
coady-admin
Admin
coady-admin

our roads = cost me money Empty
PostSubject: our roads = cost me money   our roads = cost me money Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 4:15 pm

Hit a bump, broke some power steering cables all my fluid leaked out, burnt my pump out. plus where the cables go onto the bump was broken. I wish they would fix the roads a bit
Back to top Go down
http://www.atlanticmotors.cjb.net
Sweetland

PostSubject: Re: our roads = cost me money   our roads = cost me money Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 6:40 pm

Bring it to Town Hall and demand it payed for. My Mom backed into a spike in a town hall parking lot and she brought it to Town Hall and they payed for the bodywork to fix the hole in her rear bumper the spike made.
Back to top Go down
iCivic
iCivic

PostSubject: Re: our roads = cost me money   our roads = cost me money Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 7:35 pm

i was gonna say the same thing as mark.
Back to top Go down
coady-admin
Admin
coady-admin

PostSubject: Re: our roads = cost me money   our roads = cost me money Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 8:38 pm

well mark with your moms case it happen in town hall parking lot so they pretty much had to pay it. If i have no proof it happen on the road i might have trouble getting them to pay. but ill see what i can do
Back to top Go down
Sweetland

PostSubject: Re: our roads = cost me money   our roads = cost me money Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 9:58 pm

coady-admin wrote:
well mark with your moms case it happen in town hall parking lot so they pretty much had to pay it. If i have no proof it happen on the road i might have trouble getting them to pay. but ill see what i can do

Its worth a try.
Back to top Go down
jamie.3030

PostSubject: Re: our roads = cost me money   our roads = cost me money Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 10:45 pm

also them post by emins nothing but trouble lol
Back to top Go down
iCivic
iCivic

PostSubject: Re: our roads = cost me money   our roads = cost me money Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 9:54 am

jamie.3030 wrote:
also them post by emins nothing but trouble lol

dont run into the things and they wont cause you trouble...or open your door into em..or stop chewin...or someshit like that.
Back to top Go down
SMG
Admin
SMG

PostSubject: Re: our roads = cost me money   our roads = cost me money Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 12:04 pm

Where was this bump at?
Back to top Go down
http://www.efukt.com
jamie.3030

PostSubject: Re: our roads = cost me money   our roads = cost me money Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 9:32 pm

emins aint selling any more skoal till the price goes down i have to go to petro only 6.52 cant beat that price lol.by the way it was a joke for mark lol
Back to top Go down
El Carto

El Carto

PostSubject: Re: our roads = cost me money   our roads = cost me money Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 11:45 pm

haha i was gonna say, noones catching on to that lol, yea the tabaco prices are really getting out of hand.
Back to top Go down
Boost_Junkie
Boost_Junkie

PostSubject: Re: our roads = cost me money   our roads = cost me money Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 8:10 am

Busted up my brand new quarter panel on a bump on the way home from NFLD this weekend..
its what u get for being wide and heavy
Back to top Go down
iCivic
iCivic

PostSubject: Re: our roads = cost me money   our roads = cost me money Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 10:21 am

shockwave wrote:
haha i was gonna say, noones catching on to that lol, yea the tabaco prices are really getting out of hand.

i guess that went completely over my head lol.
Back to top Go down
jamie.3030

PostSubject: Re: our roads = cost me money   our roads = cost me money Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 2:20 pm

yeh mark only told few people bout that lol
Back to top Go down
Sweetland

PostSubject: Re: our roads = cost me money   our roads = cost me money Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 3:10 pm

jamie.3030 wrote:

Actually I told nobody but then in this town it doesnt matter, (the gossip nation). Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
El Carto

El Carto

PostSubject: Re: our roads = cost me money   our roads = cost me money Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 6:01 pm

that was half my idea lol, pondering behind irving
Back to top Go down
iCivic
iCivic

PostSubject: Re: our roads = cost me money   our roads = cost me money Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 8:15 pm

Sweetland wrote:
jamie.3030 wrote:

Actually I told nobody but then in this town it doesnt matter, (the gossip nation). Rolling Eyes

i still actually knew it happened though...i know most things. fuck im in AB and i still hear shit goin on.
Back to top Go down
coady-admin
Admin
coady-admin

PostSubject: Re: our roads = cost me money   our roads = cost me money Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 10:18 am

i need to stop downloading movies so my computer is fast enough to come on here. i forrget the name of the street. chesnut maybe? up toward the top. Everything is fixed, got a free pump from dads friend, needed new sway bar brackets to, in the end it was like 50$. if inspection wasnt due i would of left the sway bar
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: our roads = cost me money   our roads = cost me money Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

our roads = cost me money
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Atlantic Motors :: General Chat-
Jump to: