Atlantic Motors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cartier!!

Go down 
+5
El Carto
iCivic
ubergeek
Boost_Junkie
suckallotofdick
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
iCivic
iCivic

Cartier!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cartier!!   Cartier!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 9:17 pm

foooord wrote:
you called pucky's house? Who calls pucky's house? If you are going to annoy everyone in the "group" then your going to be not wanted. DA da di did you get that ? Neutral No
foooord wrote:
you called pucky's house? Who calls pucky's house? If you are going to annoy everyone in the "group" then your going to be not wanted. DA da di did you get that ? Neutral No
foooord wrote:
foooord wrote:
rd"]you called pucky's house? Who calls pucky's house? If you are going to annoy everyone in the "group" then your going to be not wanted. DA da di did you get that ? Neutral No
foooord wrote:
foooord wrote:
foooord wrote:
Back to top Go down
jamie.3030

Cartier!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cartier!!   Cartier!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 10:58 pm

what was the point in that?
Back to top Go down
iCivic
iCivic

Cartier!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cartier!!   Cartier!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 12:12 pm

really im not sure.
Back to top Go down
Sweetland

Cartier!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cartier!!   Cartier!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 3:45 pm

foooord wrote:

Hahaha that really made me LOL!
Back to top Go down
SMG
Admin
SMG

Cartier!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cartier!!   Cartier!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 5:19 am

Optimus Prime wrote:

hhhey Caa-ca-ca-cart-t-t-t-er....quit calling my fuckin house and harassing my wife....she says you stutter like a bitch. You want a photoshoot ....post up here. I don't need you calling my house. It isn't that important dude. Obtw.....cheap impression of a Hindhu the other week.....LAME ASS

Evil or Very Mad

Cartier!! - Page 3 Lolpuckowned
Back to top Go down
http://www.efukt.com
Sponsored content

Cartier!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cartier!!   Cartier!! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cartier!!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Atlantic Motors :: General Chat-