Atlantic Motors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

why the fuck

Go down 
+4
ubergeek
SMG
ford
jamie.3030
8 posters
AuthorMessage
jamie.3030

why the fuck Empty
PostSubject: why the fuck   why the fuck Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 4:47 pm

why was that shitty cavy with the 5 inch wheel gap and that all show and no go sunfire in the parade? someone answer me on this was it just to get noticed?
Back to top Go down
ford

ford

why the fuck Empty
PostSubject: Re: why the fuck   why the fuck Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 4:50 pm

Oh, that was the part of the parade where they showed the most riced out P.O.S's in yarmouth lol!
Back to top Go down
SMG
Admin
SMG

why the fuck Empty
PostSubject: Re: why the fuck   why the fuck Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 6:14 pm

I laughed my ass off when that ricebucket rolled by with its lambo door open... ROFL.
Back to top Go down
http://www.efukt.com
ubergeek

ubergeek

why the fuck Empty
PostSubject: Re: why the fuck   why the fuck Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 7:25 pm

well the theme for this year's parade was pirates.....so I guess they were BUTT PIRATES.....lol, also it's because they represent the "tuner" community and they are trying to get more involvement within the community (they want little boys to look up to them)......funny thing is they ain't even chipped, so how are they considered "tuned". Since when does painting your goddamn interior panels considered tuning???? Overly modded for sure.....but definitely not tuned. Do they even know what a dyno is??? They got some lame-ass Facebook group as well. And those 2 yahoos are the ring-leaders.

what a joke.......
Back to top Go down
El Carto

El Carto

why the fuck Empty
PostSubject: Re: why the fuck   why the fuck Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 7:56 pm

those guys all come to Irving and run supreme gas in their car's, wtf little 4 cylinder ricer engines have no need for supreme gas, just because it has lambo doors and some funky cool decals of dragons, doesn't mean theres any engine mods, "I have a cold air intake"... Who gives a fuck..."Wave to the ricers Timmy, there the best people in the world".
Back to top Go down
iCivic
iCivic

why the fuck Empty
PostSubject: Re: why the fuck   why the fuck Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 8:02 pm

sounds like i missed something interesting in the parade Rolling Eyes
thats a bit foolish aint it?
Back to top Go down
Sweetland

why the fuck Empty
PostSubject: Re: why the fuck   why the fuck Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 8:20 pm

shockwave wrote:
..."I have a cold air intake"...

You have the most ghetto one I've ever seen. Laughing
Back to top Go down
suckallotofdick

suckallotofdick

why the fuck Empty
PostSubject: Re: why the fuck   why the fuck Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 8:51 am

i thought they were awsome!....If it wasnt for them then both the padade and the car show would have sucked........ Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

why the fuck Empty
PostSubject: Re: why the fuck   why the fuck Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

why the fuck
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Atlantic Motors :: General Chat-
Jump to: