Atlantic Motors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

upper clemments FREEEE

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
98talon

upper clemments FREEEE Empty
PostSubject: upper clemments FREEEE   upper clemments FREEEE Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 12:06 am

Midnite Express Motorsports And Upper Clements Theme Park Are Putting together A show n shine Inside The Park From 11am - 7pm

Here Is The Way It Works

we have to have all cars there ready to be parked inside the gates of park no later than 10 am on sat aug 23 , as gates to public open at 11am

we will all be parking the cars for the show n shine inside the gates thats why the show seems so long , i went last year and it was a blast

the trophies or plaques will will be given out at 3:30 - 4pm

cars will be parked inside gates from 11am - 7pm (thats when park closes) thats why they have to be there for so long we cant move them till park closes

ok here goes as i said i went last year and it was an awesome show and for any of us that put cars in the show we get

Free addmission to the park for everybody in the car , and we get 2 free all inclusive bracelets for the rides per car ( if you need more you have to pay for them no exceptions)

i just figured id put the word out and if anybody would like to go please let me know no later than thurs aug 21/2008 email midniteexpress@eastlink.ca this way there i can get the info how many cars would like to go in the park and have a blast of a day
Back to top Go down
98talon

PostSubject: Re: upper clemments FREEEE   upper clemments FREEEE Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 12:07 am

it dont cost anything to get into the show , but strict rules are once car is parked you cannot move them at all till 7pm that night when the park closes , and very strict on only 2 all inclusive bracelets per car , but if you have 8 people in your car you all get in for free but the other 6 of those people have to pay the 21 bucks or whatever it is to get there bracelets as i said its a 2 all inclusive bracelets per car thats it no more no less for free
Back to top Go down
Boost_Junkie
Boost_Junkie

PostSubject: Re: upper clemments FREEEE   upper clemments FREEEE Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 8:11 am

so i go park my car , get 2 bracelets and passes... and i can go on the rides and be a fool untill 7 then i leave?
Back to top Go down
TheDirtyFresh

TheDirtyFresh

PostSubject: Re: upper clemments FREEEE   upper clemments FREEEE Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 10:56 am

I like the sounds of this
Back to top Go down
SMG
Admin
SMG

PostSubject: Re: upper clemments FREEEE   upper clemments FREEEE Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 6:18 pm

Megatron wrote:
I like the sounds of this

x2 Shocked
Back to top Go down
http://www.efukt.com
98talon

PostSubject: Re: upper clemments FREEEE   upper clemments FREEEE Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 10:43 pm

yes that is correct u only thing u cannot move your vecical untill the park closes at 7
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: upper clemments FREEEE   upper clemments FREEEE Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

upper clemments FREEEE
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Atlantic Motors :: Shows / Events-
Jump to: