Atlantic Motors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ok..... what the fuck?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ford

ford

ok..... what the fuck? Empty
PostSubject: ok..... what the fuck?   ok..... what the fuck? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 11:29 pm

i think my car has some type of retarded spell cast apon it.

today my 4 new shocks are deleivered to my door step. i get home put the car in the garage take it apart and come to find out they will not work because they arent "lowering" shocks.

so in other words i have a brand new set of bilstein shocks sitting in the garage i spent 250 bucks on for nothing. and my car is still broke ass. im about to burn it to the ground.

there has to be something forsale in this fucking province for me to by so i can fix this cock sucking car! God damn it. why cant something just work..... like for one time.
Back to top Go down
El Carto

El Carto

PostSubject: Re: ok..... what the fuck?   ok..... what the fuck? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 11:58 pm

welcome to life
Back to top Go down
ford

ford

PostSubject: Re: ok..... what the fuck?   ok..... what the fuck? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 12:07 am

shockwave wrote:
welcome to life

....... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
El Carto

El Carto

PostSubject: Re: ok..... what the fuck?   ok..... what the fuck? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 12:18 am

life sucks, spicially with import cars haha
Back to top Go down
Sweetland

PostSubject: Re: ok..... what the fuck?   ok..... what the fuck? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 5:06 pm

shockwave wrote:
life sucks, spicially with import cars haha

Thats why Hondas and Toyotas are awesome with reliability and domestics for the most part suck ass. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
TheDirtyFresh

TheDirtyFresh

PostSubject: Re: ok..... what the fuck?   ok..... what the fuck? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 5:29 pm

I tried to call you you litlte bitch
Back to top Go down
ubergeek

ubergeek

PostSubject: Re: ok..... what the fuck?   ok..... what the fuck? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 11:56 pm

Soooooo Josh....why did you get pulled over tonight???

Fuckin' po-po was out heavy tonight....Haley got pulled over as well.... 2 chicks handcuffed in front of the Grand (one was in the cruiser, one was being subdued face-down-knee-to-the-back-of-the-head-stylz) ....crazy......all the while I don't have my license on me smoking a big fat joint.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ok..... what the fuck?   ok..... what the fuck? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ok..... what the fuck?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Atlantic Motors :: General Chat-
Jump to: