Atlantic Motors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

potential drunkery

Go down 
+2
coady-admin
ubergeek
6 posters
AuthorMessage
ubergeek

ubergeek

potential drunkery Empty
PostSubject: potential drunkery   potential drunkery Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 10:57 am

I spoke with Don last night and he mentioned something about hitting Ytown this weekend. I know it's Seafest....but he wants a suspension install to lower his 24v. I can see some drunkery happening, and this could potentially be a good time as most times he's come down it usually was. Fireworks are Friday night and parade is Saturday afternoon. Not sure when he's due to arrive. So the more ppl that show up the better the party Wink

btw, I also spoke with Kyle...he mentioned starting his vaca early. I think he is leaving for Waterfest on Thursday from Ytown. It would be good to see him at a meet tonight. I might head out early just to get out of this house..........

werd
Back to top Go down
coady-admin
Admin
coady-admin

potential drunkery Empty
PostSubject: Re: potential drunkery   potential drunkery Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 11:25 am

thought fireworks were on saturday? there usually the night of the car show arnt they
Back to top Go down
http://www.atlanticmotors.cjb.net
ubergeek

ubergeek

potential drunkery Empty
PostSubject: Re: potential drunkery   potential drunkery Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 11:40 am

coady-admin wrote:
thought fireworks were on saturday? there usually the night of the car show arnt they
I think they changed it to Friday because if the weather is bad....then they postpone it to Saturday(only if the weather is bad on Friday), because if it was on Saturday and the weather is bad....they don't have fireworks on Sunday....never have since I can remember.
Back to top Go down
TheDirtyFresh

TheDirtyFresh

potential drunkery Empty
PostSubject: Re: potential drunkery   potential drunkery Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 12:38 pm

You know I'll be there, dirty hands and beer!
Back to top Go down
suckallotofdick

suckallotofdick

potential drunkery Empty
PostSubject: Re: potential drunkery   potential drunkery Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 1:17 pm

im down!!....booze and vw...what else is there
Back to top Go down
Boost_Junkie
Boost_Junkie

potential drunkery Empty
PostSubject: Re: potential drunkery   potential drunkery Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 1:18 pm

Cars , Explosives , Beer , Don in a VR , sounds like a decent weekend ! Twisted Evil

INN!
Back to top Go down
Munky
Admin
Munky

potential drunkery Empty
PostSubject: Re: potential drunkery   potential drunkery Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 9:31 am

postponed.... don's getting the clutch done in his 24v
Back to top Go down
Boost_Junkie
Boost_Junkie

potential drunkery Empty
PostSubject: Re: potential drunkery   potential drunkery Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 1:25 pm

Barricade wrote:
postponed.... don's getting the clutch done in his 24v

till tommorow?!?
Back to top Go down
TheDirtyFresh

TheDirtyFresh

potential drunkery Empty
PostSubject: Re: potential drunkery   potential drunkery Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 1:47 pm

Tonight we shoudl try to line our cars up to get some shots with them and the fireworks in teh background.
Back to top Go down
suckallotofdick

suckallotofdick

potential drunkery Empty
PostSubject: Re: potential drunkery   potential drunkery Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 3:43 pm

what time are we meeting?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

potential drunkery Empty
PostSubject: Re: potential drunkery   potential drunkery Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

potential drunkery
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Atlantic Motors :: General Chat-
Jump to: