Atlantic Motors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Find Ford a Job Thread

Go down 
+10
El Carto
TheDirtyFresh
Boost_Junkie
iCivic
Sweetland
ford
ubergeek
coady-admin
hocus_focus
SMG
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
ford

ford

The Find Ford a Job Thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Find Ford a Job Thread   The Find Ford a Job Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 5:42 pm

onepointeight wrote:
Sweetland wrote:
coady-admin wrote:
josh im lookin to get out of super store, lets open our own store, not sure of what but something lol

I agree with you there Coady, I've had enough with mine and will certainly help out lol. Smile
I've been wanting to open a BK Lounge for a long time. I think with the amount of people who eat ]fast food , we would make a killing. Yarmouth needs a BK Lounge.

OH that would be sweet! i would invest money into that IF I HAD A GOD DAMN JOB!

however, id defonitly work there! BK FTW!
Back to top Go down
ford

ford

PostSubject: Re: The Find Ford a Job Thread   The Find Ford a Job Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 5:43 pm

SuPRCHRGD wrote:
Pic added:

The Find Ford a Job Thread - Page 2 Ford_chimney

? id like to know why you have a picture of me on your computer!?

NVM dont answer that.
Back to top Go down
SMG
Admin
SMG

PostSubject: Re: The Find Ford a Job Thread   The Find Ford a Job Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 5:57 pm

I got it off your Facebook. Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.efukt.com
coady-admin
Admin
coady-admin

PostSubject: Re: The Find Ford a Job Thread   The Find Ford a Job Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 9:46 pm

onepointeight wrote:
Sweetland wrote:
coady-admin wrote:
josh im lookin to get out of super store, lets open our own store, not sure of what but something lol

I agree with you there Coady, I've had enough with mine and will certainly help out lol. Smile

I've been wanting to open a BK Lounge for a long time. I think with the amount of people who eat fast food , we would make a killing. Yarmouth needs a BK Lounge.

that and star bucks. Im in if your in
Back to top Go down
http://www.atlanticmotors.cjb.net
iCivic
iCivic

PostSubject: Re: The Find Ford a Job Thread   The Find Ford a Job Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 10:04 pm

onepointeight wrote:
Sweetland wrote:
coady-admin wrote:

I've been wanting to open a BK Lounge for a long time. I think with the amount of people who eat fast food , we would make a killing. Yarmouth needs a BK Lounge.

fuck im makin a bit of money.. Lets franchise out a goddamn BK lounge. Someone find out how much a franchise is and what that price includes (out of all the people that mentioned they'd be game, for some reason i think Rene is the only one that has a chance of figuring that out [lOl] so Rene, get to it
Back to top Go down
coady-admin
Admin
coady-admin

PostSubject: Re: The Find Ford a Job Thread   The Find Ford a Job Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 10:10 pm

Back to top Go down
coady-admin
Admin
coady-admin

PostSubject: Re: The Find Ford a Job Thread   The Find Ford a Job Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 10:18 pm

$520,000 – $970,000
so theres the low and the high.

5 of us we say invest,
low =104,000 each
hihg =194,000 each
Back to top Go down
iCivic
iCivic

PostSubject: Re: The Find Ford a Job Thread   The Find Ford a Job Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 11:26 pm

coady-admin wrote:
$520,000 – $970,000
so theres the low and the high.

5 of us we say invest,
low =104,000 each
hihg =194,000 each

i actually meant to write you in there too lol. My bad (thanks for makin me look like a jackass) lol
Back to top Go down
iCivic
iCivic

PostSubject: Re: The Find Ford a Job Thread   The Find Ford a Job Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 11:26 pm

i also think we should all take out huge bank loans cause i bed it'd only take us NO TIME AT ALLL to pay them back haha
Back to top Go down
coady-admin
Admin
coady-admin

PostSubject: Re: The Find Ford a Job Thread   The Find Ford a Job Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 11:40 pm

can someone with no credit really get a big loan tho? Well if they had a good buisness plan im gussing yes?
Back to top Go down
ubergeek

ubergeek

PostSubject: Re: The Find Ford a Job Thread   The Find Ford a Job Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 11:59 pm

Man, you guys are better off joining the Canadian Armed Forces

Your training is paid for with a guarantee retirement after serving 20years. Getting a pension at 38+years old?? Shocked There's a wide and broad range of what you can study too. The choice is yours....do you want to work like dogs to pay the MAN, or would you rather have the MAN pay you to work like a dog?? If I could do it all over again when I was 18...I probably would have joined the Forces. Shit, and then I'd be retiring in the next few years by now getting a fat pension.

Granted, the military lifestyle is not for everybody. Just something to consider, if retiring young is your thing....getting government paychecks.....traveling.....basically a free education in any field....a medal.....a chest to pin it on Wink .....boots.....and Ford, you can shower with other boys Twisted Evil

As far as franchises, my brother and I looked into a Swiss Chalet/Harvey's deal....but in the end that's some serious cash and some serious commitment. A definite pre-requisite is some experience in the food service/ hospitality industry....and some kick ass partners with good credit scores. No credit=no loans. But we cornered the market with our eggrolls and MSG, son!!! Been doin this shit almost 20 years and I ain't even close to retiring yet Sad No Evil or Very Mad I should have joined the fuckin' military Sleep
Back to top Go down
ubergeek

ubergeek

PostSubject: Re: The Find Ford a Job Thread   The Find Ford a Job Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 12:10 am

coady-admin wrote:
can someone with no credit really get a big loan tho? Well if they had a good buisness plan im gussing yes?
EEERRRRNNNNNTTTT....wrong

The bank is more concerned about getting their money back. Who's gonna back your word (ie. co-sign)?? Business plan or not...who's to say it won't FLOP....how will the bank get their money back then?? You can sway them into getting the loan....but then your interest rates are sky-high.....as in 24% ( but with good credit scores your rates would be 6%) [just using numbers for example purposes].

Good luck getting 200g's with no credit tho....because if you can get it....I must be able to get it too.....therefore, I'm IN scratch
Back to top Go down
El Carto

El Carto

PostSubject: Re: The Find Ford a Job Thread   The Find Ford a Job Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 12:19 am

Total Investment: $294,000-$2,800,000
Initial Franchise Fee: $50,000
Royalty Fee: 4.5%
Advertising Fee:
Term of Agreement: 20 years
Renewal Fee: $50K

Burger King Corp.
P.O. Box 020783
Miami, FL

Phone: (305)378-7579
Fax: (305)378-7721

Burger King News
Back to top Go down
El Carto

El Carto

PostSubject: Re: The Find Ford a Job Thread   The Find Ford a Job Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 12:22 am

I think we should buy some time on eastlink television... Call the commercial DubVision as opposed to WorldVision.

For just a dollar a day...you could save a life, or fix joshes car.
donations accepted at lotus Garden/Home Hardware/Benny Taylors/Joe's service centre
Back to top Go down
El Carto

El Carto

PostSubject: Re: The Find Ford a Job Thread   The Find Ford a Job Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 12:24 am

On a serious not tho, imagine subway will hire you, its real easy to get a job there, and you already have had a job in the food industry.
Back to top Go down
Boost_Junkie
Boost_Junkie

PostSubject: Re: The Find Ford a Job Thread   The Find Ford a Job Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 8:29 am

you guys laugh now ! wait till im driving down the road in my RS8
The Find Ford a Job Thread - Page 2 AUDI_RS_8_v

Throwing whoppers and quarter bacon cheese's everywhere ! blaring I get money by 50 - cent !
Going home to my model wife and she makes me sleep on the couch cause I never paid the heat bill cause the RS8 needed some 98 octane and a oil change. and child support came out this month so there was no room to get groceries cause i drove down to las vegas and seen this wooden rocking horse on the side of the road that I just had to have but it was valued at 25,000 $ but I had to have it , and it took up all the room in the car and I couldnt pick the kids up from school so shes going to have to go back to town to get them in Echo Hatchback. Yeah you guys just wait . . .. . Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
DubAllStar

PostSubject: Re: The Find Ford a Job Thread   The Find Ford a Job Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 9:16 am

shockwave wrote:
On a serious not tho, imagine subway will hire you, its real easy to get a job there, and you already have had a job in the food industry.

Subway on Main is hiring for night shifts and i think some day shift stuff as well.....

Oh, and gimme some of this BK Lounge action!!!
Back to top Go down
coady-admin
Admin
coady-admin

PostSubject: Re: The Find Ford a Job Thread   The Find Ford a Job Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 9:49 am

were probably better off making a steak house, just get a big grill, and boom ready to go lol
Back to top Go down
suckallotofdick

suckallotofdick

PostSubject: Re: The Find Ford a Job Thread   The Find Ford a Job Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 10:05 am

i dont want in but whatever you guys decide to do ill eat there!!!.....hopefuly at a discount!!...hahah
Back to top Go down
ubergeek

ubergeek

PostSubject: Re: The Find Ford a Job Thread   The Find Ford a Job Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 10:52 am

shockwave wrote:
Advertising Fee:
think about it Ford....20yrs flippin' whoppers........or 20yrs showering with men Twisted Evil

Rene, do you realize that you stand to inherit a gold mine already with HH?? So, yes I could see you in an R8......if you play your cards right. You could probably have one sooner rather then later.....
Back to top Go down
Boost_Junkie
Boost_Junkie

PostSubject: Re: The Find Ford a Job Thread   The Find Ford a Job Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 11:02 am

Optimus Prime wrote:
shockwave wrote:
Advertising Fee:
Rene, do you realize that you stand to inherit a gold mine already with HH?? So, yes I could see you in an R8......if you play your cards right. You could probably have one sooner rather then later.....

sounds like my old man lol but thanks Puck I do realize that. Just gotta ask yourself sometimes if its worth it. . . I guess I'll find out soon enough
Back to top Go down
ubergeek

ubergeek

PostSubject: Re: The Find Ford a Job Thread   The Find Ford a Job Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 11:11 am

Of course it's worth it. The town's motto is "Progress". Ya can't build without the proper building materials at great everyday low prices Wink . It's just a bad economy right now.
Back to top Go down
Boost_Junkie
Boost_Junkie

PostSubject: Re: The Find Ford a Job Thread   The Find Ford a Job Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 11:16 am

This is true. I guess in small short terms. Its just not easy being the bosses son sometimes. But hey , thats life , live learn and then get the fuck over it right ! haha
Back to top Go down
suckallotofdick

suckallotofdick

PostSubject: Re: The Find Ford a Job Thread   The Find Ford a Job Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 11:17 am

Puck's like the wise elder on the site...lol
Back to top Go down
ubergeek

ubergeek

PostSubject: Re: The Find Ford a Job Thread   The Find Ford a Job Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 11:19 am

Twisted Evil

hey I was the bosses son for a few years ...and now I'm the boss Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Find Ford a Job Thread   The Find Ford a Job Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Find Ford a Job Thread
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next