Atlantic Motors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The new whip!!!

Go down 
+11
dubber_shane
DubAllStar
coady-admin
Munky
SMG
ubergeek
iCivic
Boost_Junkie
SLEDED
JBoud
Sweetland
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Sweetland

The new whip!!! Empty
PostSubject: The new whip!!!   The new whip!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 5:49 pm

Well finally I had some time to take some pictures. I just picked it up last Thurday and I love it. I dont have many plans for it right now besides fix all the problems, its already been done up the way I wanted it anyways. The only plans are MK4 shift knob and boot(on the way), custom Euro Plate, and way down the road probally some new rims, OEM style.
The new whip!!! Img_0910
The new whip!!! Img_0911
The new whip!!! Img_0912
The new whip!!! Img_0913
The new whip!!! Img_0914
Back to top Go down
JBoud

JBoud

The new whip!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new whip!!!   The new whip!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 6:19 pm

Shocked wow very nice
Back to top Go down
SLEDED

SLEDED

The new whip!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new whip!!!   The new whip!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 6:45 pm

sweet, i saw it the other day and was wonderin who's it was. nice ride,now you'll fit in better.
Back to top Go down
Boost_Junkie
Boost_Junkie

The new whip!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new whip!!!   The new whip!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 7:03 pm

Great car for ya Sweetland ! looks good on ya !
love the whip !
Back to top Go down
iCivic
iCivic

The new whip!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new whip!!!   The new whip!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 7:13 pm

looks good buddy.
Back to top Go down
ubergeek

ubergeek

The new whip!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new whip!!!   The new whip!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 7:52 pm

looks and sounds great....definitely an upgrade from the Civ
Back to top Go down
Sweetland

The new whip!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new whip!!!   The new whip!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 8:25 pm

Thanks for the comments fellas really appreciated!
Back to top Go down
iCivic
iCivic

The new whip!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new whip!!!   The new whip!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 9:50 pm

Optimus Prime wrote:

DEffinitly performance wise...but im not sure bout looks..i think the civic looks much nicer, but i would imagine that VR pulls pretty good.
Back to top Go down
ubergeek

ubergeek

The new whip!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new whip!!!   The new whip!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 10:51 pm

-hotdog wrote:
Optimus Prime wrote:

DEffinitly performance wise...but im not sure bout looks..i think the civic looks much nicer, but i would imagine that VR pulls pretty good.
oh Mark did a great job on the Civic, not to mention a new motor and all....but he out-did himself buying that GTI...VR or not....that thing is the tits!! Looks aren't everything....leather seats kid Rolling Eyes a/c, all around disc brakes, power (finally lol) and a growl unlike anything a Civic can fart out.
Back to top Go down
Sweetland

The new whip!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new whip!!!   The new whip!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 11:10 pm

Optimus Prime wrote:
-hotdog wrote:
Optimus Prime wrote:

oh Mark did a great job on the Civic, not to mention a new motor and all....but he out-did himself buying that GTI...VR or not....that thing is the tits!! Looks aren't everything....leather seats kid Rolling Eyes a/c, all around disc brakes, power (finally lol) and a growl unlike anything a Civic can fart out.

Thanks Puck, and to mention that those disc brakes are cross drilled as well!
Back to top Go down
iCivic
iCivic

The new whip!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new whip!!!   The new whip!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 12:07 am

Sweetland wrote:
Optimus Prime wrote:
-hotdog wrote:
Optimus Prime wrote:

Thanks Puck, and to mention that those disc brakes are cross drilled as well!

thats what i mean...The VW is sick as fuck...dont get me wrong its a bomb car...no questions asked....but i still think the civic looks nicer....but the power etc of the VR would bbeee niiice
Back to top Go down
SMG
Admin
SMG

The new whip!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new whip!!!   The new whip!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 2:43 am

I just read your first post again. That euro bumper is way too nice to put a plate on.
Back to top Go down
http://www.efukt.com
Munky
Admin
Munky

The new whip!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new whip!!!   The new whip!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 8:58 am

you need to put some long beaches on that thing
Back to top Go down
Boost_Junkie
Boost_Junkie

The new whip!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new whip!!!   The new whip!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 9:31 am

Barricade wrote:
you need to put some long beaches on that thing

I was thinking the same thing ! i think a set of 17 LB's would look baller on this!
Back to top Go down
ubergeek

ubergeek

The new whip!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new whip!!!   The new whip!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 9:36 am

yeah but then it would look like Ferg's old car with LB's....and I agree with Jordan, the front will look much cleaner without a europlate....but hey, it's your car Smile
Back to top Go down
Sweetland

The new whip!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new whip!!!   The new whip!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 9:46 am

That was exactly my plans on this thing but right now I got to fix a bunch of stuff first and get the chains done so new rims will have to wait.
Back to top Go down
Munky
Admin
Munky

The new whip!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new whip!!!   The new whip!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 11:11 am

Also, the BBS's off steve's wolfsburg would look pretty sick as well!
Back to top Go down
Sweetland

The new whip!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new whip!!!   The new whip!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 11:56 am

Barricade wrote:
Also, the BBS's off steve's wolfsburg would look pretty sick as well!

Well if anytime down the road he decides to offload them I might have to consider them. I would love LB's or Fat Fives though, cant really decide. Time will tell I geuss.
Back to top Go down
coady-admin
Admin
coady-admin

The new whip!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new whip!!!   The new whip!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 12:01 pm

I really like the interior
Back to top Go down
http://www.atlanticmotors.cjb.net
Boost_Junkie
Boost_Junkie

The new whip!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new whip!!!   The new whip!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 12:04 pm

Fat Fives would look pretty sick

Last edited by onepointeight on Tue Jun 24, 2008 12:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SMG
Admin
SMG

The new whip!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new whip!!!   The new whip!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 12:06 pm

Fat fives would be amazing.
Back to top Go down
http://www.efukt.com
Sweetland

The new whip!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new whip!!!   The new whip!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 12:26 pm

So where is the best place to order OEM rims/reps?
Back to top Go down
ubergeek

ubergeek

The new whip!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new whip!!!   The new whip!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 12:46 pm

VWVortex king
Back to top Go down
DubAllStar

The new whip!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new whip!!!   The new whip!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 1:48 pm

putting a euro plate on the front would actually be the right thing to do... it's a euro bumper... it has a cutout for a euro plate. Fat5's would be perfect...... make it happen, and if they are polished, even better.

replica wheels canada is your best bet for OEM reps, or raderwerks out of the US... both can get you what you need.
Back to top Go down
Sweetland

The new whip!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new whip!!!   The new whip!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 1:52 pm

Thanks guys, I was actually going to say about the Euro bumper cut out but you beat me to it. I will have to check out these places but right now my money has to go to timing chains then after that definitly some Fat Fives.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The new whip!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new whip!!!   The new whip!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The new whip!!!
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Atlantic Motors :: Media :: Your Ride-
Jump to: