Atlantic Motors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Computer Folk

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
iCivic
iCivic

Computer Folk Empty
PostSubject: Computer Folk   Computer Folk Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 4:31 pm

Can anyone give me a Key for Microsoft Office 2007?

My Trial is running out and i kinda wanna learn my way around the program without having to go buy it.
Back to top Go down
Boost_Junkie
Boost_Junkie

Computer Folk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Computer Folk   Computer Folk Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 4:44 pm

know what I do. Download Azureus Vuze and then go to a website like isohunt.com and do a search for Microsoft Office , or pretty much and application for a computer , ive gotten full photshop programs and everything off of this site. It downloads as a torrent and comes with the cracks for them and everything. Even download. full cd's in under 15 minutes. Its a Great program , never had any problems.
Torrent D-loads FTW
Back to top Go down
hocus_focus

hocus_focus

Computer Folk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Computer Folk   Computer Folk Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 5:08 pm

yup try this
FGFQF-4WWPK-BH9T3-33FP7-VW3Q8
Back to top Go down
iCivic
iCivic

Computer Folk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Computer Folk   Computer Folk Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 6:44 pm

onepointeight wrote:
know what I do. Download Azureus Vuze and then go to a website like isohunt.com and do a search for Microsoft Office , or pretty much and application for a computer , ive gotten full photshop programs and everything off of this site. It downloads as a torrent and comes with the cracks for them and everything. Even download. full cd's in under 15 minutes. Its a Great program , never had any problems.
Torrent D-loads FTW

I do use torrents...I have tonnes of CD's downloaded and i use Azerus and switch between isohunt.com and mininova.org..I just didnt want to fuck around with it....thanks though.

PhotoShark, ill try it..thats what i was looking for.
Back to top Go down
iCivic
iCivic

Computer Folk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Computer Folk   Computer Folk Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 10:11 am

Key Didnt work..thanks though.
Back to top Go down
hocus_focus

hocus_focus

Computer Folk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Computer Folk   Computer Folk Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 9:32 pm

kk what version of office 2007 do you have ? i have enterprise 2007(pro corp edition)
Back to top Go down
iCivic
iCivic

Computer Folk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Computer Folk   Computer Folk Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 9:54 pm

whatever the demo its that comes on your computer...so many days then you have to put in a key
Back to top Go down
accent

accent

Computer Folk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Computer Folk   Computer Folk Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 1:33 pm

-hotdog wrote:
whatever the demo its that comes on your computer...so many days then you have to put in a key
hey not sure if you got this working yet but find me and i have a cd in my car that will help you it has it all with they key is is a installer that will auto key it. all i would need is the cd back when you are done with it Smile
Back to top Go down
iCivic
iCivic

Computer Folk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Computer Folk   Computer Folk Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 2:58 pm

you gonna be around town tonight? That'd be greatly appreciated...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Computer Folk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Computer Folk   Computer Folk Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Computer Folk
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Atlantic Motors :: Off topic-
Jump to: