Atlantic Motors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

More Hi-Jacking (Typical Bash Ward Thread)

Go down 
+8
coady-admin
ford
accent
jakeluv2dub
alexward
iCivic
Sweetland
SMG
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
SMG
Admin
SMG

More Hi-Jacking (Typical Bash Ward Thread) Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Hi-Jacking (Typical Bash Ward Thread)   More Hi-Jacking (Typical Bash Ward Thread) Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 1:43 am

alexward wrote:
No big deal though, any ideas for cleaning up that aluminium???

Peanut butter. Spead peanut butter EVERYWHERE.
Back to top Go down
http://www.efukt.com
Sweetland

PostSubject: Re: More Hi-Jacking (Typical Bash Ward Thread)   More Hi-Jacking (Typical Bash Ward Thread) Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 5:34 pm

SuPRCHRGD wrote:
alexward wrote:
No big deal though, any ideas for cleaning up that aluminium???

Peanut butter. Spead peanut butter EVERYWHERE.

lol! Laughing
Back to top Go down
iCivic
iCivic

PostSubject: Re: More Hi-Jacking (Typical Bash Ward Thread)   More Hi-Jacking (Typical Bash Ward Thread) Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 9:08 am

If you put a bag of sand on your intake, i heard that would polish your internals.....
Back to top Go down
alexward

alexward

PostSubject: Re: More Hi-Jacking (Typical Bash Ward Thread)   More Hi-Jacking (Typical Bash Ward Thread) Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 2:09 pm

Probably would make the hyundai a little faster Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
iCivic
iCivic

PostSubject: Re: More Hi-Jacking (Typical Bash Ward Thread)   More Hi-Jacking (Typical Bash Ward Thread) Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 10:04 pm

i think thats a lost cost.
Back to top Go down
jakeluv2dub

jakeluv2dub

PostSubject: Re: More Hi-Jacking (Typical Bash Ward Thread)   More Hi-Jacking (Typical Bash Ward Thread) Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 3:46 pm

quit gettin cocky , im sure u can spin ur tires at 100 kmh Suspect
Back to top Go down
Sweetland

PostSubject: Re: More Hi-Jacking (Typical Bash Ward Thread)   More Hi-Jacking (Typical Bash Ward Thread) Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 6:21 pm

jakeluv2dub wrote:
quit gettin cocky , im sure u can spin ur tires at 100 kmh Suspect

Yeah, thats some definite bull shit.
Back to top Go down
accent

accent

PostSubject: Re: More Hi-Jacking (Typical Bash Ward Thread)   More Hi-Jacking (Typical Bash Ward Thread) Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 6:51 pm

alexward wrote:
Probably would make the hyundai a little faster Twisted Evil

alright where did that stem from ??? seriously stop being a dumb cunt and people might like you and respect your project.
soo on the correct note grow the fuck up Cheers Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
alexward

alexward

PostSubject: Re: More Hi-Jacking (Typical Bash Ward Thread)   More Hi-Jacking (Typical Bash Ward Thread) Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 7:12 pm

-hotdog wrote:
If you put a bag of sand on your intake, i heard that would polish your internals.....
now do you see or is your head too far up your ass...and you've got to admit hyundais are not very fast.....faster than my wagon but that doesnt mean anything ive seen cats out run my wagon
Back to top Go down
ford

ford

PostSubject: Re: More Hi-Jacking (Typical Bash Ward Thread)   More Hi-Jacking (Typical Bash Ward Thread) Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 9:50 pm

alexward wrote:
-hotdog wrote:
now do you see or is your head too far up your ass...and you've got to admit hyundais are not very fast.....faster than my wagon but that doesnt mean anything ive seen cats out run my wagon

I unno man cats can run pretty fast your probably giving the wagon to much credit there. Might wanna slow it down a little.... Maybe something like I unno an ant?

If you put a bag of sand on your intake, i heard that would polish your internals.

Ya. fo sho i heard bout dat shyt, work like a charm mang. No problems wit dat at all..........
(the person that did that was probably mentally unstable. Wait.. Alex you should try it.)
Back to top Go down
iCivic
iCivic

PostSubject: Re: More Hi-Jacking (Typical Bash Ward Thread)   More Hi-Jacking (Typical Bash Ward Thread) Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 11:38 pm

foooord wrote:
alexward wrote:
-hotdog wrote:

I unno man cats can run pretty fast your probably giving the wagon to much credit there. Might wanna slow it down a little.... Maybe something like I unno an ant?

If you put a bag of sand on your intake, i heard that would polish your internals.

Ya. fo sho i heard bout dat shyt, work like a charm mang. No problems wit dat at all..........
(the person that did that was probably mentally unstable. Wait.. Alex you should try it.)

i figured you'd remember that hahaha.

Napoleon....you care to explain that you meant by your post:
"now do you see or is your head too far up your ass...and you've got to admit hyundais are not very fast.....faster than my wagon but that doesnt mean anything ive seen cats out run my wagon"
Back to top Go down
accent

accent

PostSubject: Re: More Hi-Jacking (Typical Bash Ward Thread)   More Hi-Jacking (Typical Bash Ward Thread) Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 5:49 pm

alexward wrote:
-hotdog wrote:

actually there is alot of Hyundai's that are fast but i forgot you hit the NOS button on your wagon and you flip into lightspeed seriously you need to read more PS look into the new release that Hyundai is coming out with called the Hyundai Genesis Coupe it is due to hit the market end of may so said comes with 370ish hp stock
so before you have a bashfest thinking you are all that do your reading before you speak just homework and all
Back to top Go down
iCivic
iCivic

PostSubject: Re: More Hi-Jacking (Typical Bash Ward Thread)   More Hi-Jacking (Typical Bash Ward Thread) Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 10:04 pm

-hotdog wrote:

Napoleon....you care to explain that you meant by your post:
"now do you see or is your head too far up your ass...and you've got to admit hyundais are not very fast.....faster than my wagon but that doesnt mean anything ive seen cats out run my wagon"
Back to top Go down
iCivic
iCivic

PostSubject: Re: More Hi-Jacking (Typical Bash Ward Thread)   More Hi-Jacking (Typical Bash Ward Thread) Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 1:13 am

ok.
Back to top Go down
alexward

alexward

PostSubject: Re: More Hi-Jacking (Typical Bash Ward Thread)   More Hi-Jacking (Typical Bash Ward Thread) Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 1:30 am

yeah you can stop being the fat faggot you are
Back to top Go down
coady-admin
Admin
coady-admin

PostSubject: Re: More Hi-Jacking (Typical Bash Ward Thread)   More Hi-Jacking (Typical Bash Ward Thread) Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 11:14 am

GUYS, use pm`s to argue, ON TOPIC. hows it coming along, do any work yet?
Back to top Go down
http://www.atlanticmotors.cjb.net
iCivic
iCivic

PostSubject: Re: More Hi-Jacking (Typical Bash Ward Thread)   More Hi-Jacking (Typical Bash Ward Thread) Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 11:55 am

alexward wrote:

everyones hard behind a computer ward. Lets check my gay-o-meter to yours.

I Win.

go die in a hole somewhere you worthless piece of shit.

(Coady, this thread is on topic. Talking about Ralphs car, or his homosexuality....not much difference)

Last edited by -hotdog on Sat May 10, 2008 3:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SMG
Admin
SMG

PostSubject: Re: More Hi-Jacking (Typical Bash Ward Thread)   More Hi-Jacking (Typical Bash Ward Thread) Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 2:39 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.efukt.com
alexward

alexward

PostSubject: Re: More Hi-Jacking (Typical Bash Ward Thread)   More Hi-Jacking (Typical Bash Ward Thread) Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 1:03 am

hard behind a computer eh... says the guy who called me a pussy and drove off...um ok

no i havent even got it home yet too lazy and too busy plus i wanna go get another one in truro so i can change the five speed first. but ill start he shortly just building up some funds
Back to top Go down
iCivic
iCivic

PostSubject: Re: More Hi-Jacking (Typical Bash Ward Thread)   More Hi-Jacking (Typical Bash Ward Thread) Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 8:42 am

alexward wrote:
hard behind a computer eh... says the guy who called me a pussy and drove off...um ok

You were quick to run into McDicks when i put it in reverse werent yah?
Back to top Go down
alexward

alexward

PostSubject: Re: More Hi-Jacking (Typical Bash Ward Thread)   More Hi-Jacking (Typical Bash Ward Thread) Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 5:13 pm

actually i was already late for work dip shit due to the fact that i was out running sorry let me rephrase that "out driving" you. ive never run from a fight never would
Back to top Go down
iCivic
iCivic

PostSubject: Re: More Hi-Jacking (Typical Bash Ward Thread)   More Hi-Jacking (Typical Bash Ward Thread) Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 6:49 pm

i dont think thats what happened at...You toook right the fuck off as soon as the car wqas put in reverse,

Ralph Ward, simply put, all you are is a big greasy ogre.
Back to top Go down
jamie.3030

PostSubject: Re: More Hi-Jacking (Typical Bash Ward Thread)   More Hi-Jacking (Typical Bash Ward Thread) Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 12:30 am

bahaha truth be spoken
Back to top Go down
ford

ford

PostSubject: Re: More Hi-Jacking (Typical Bash Ward Thread)   More Hi-Jacking (Typical Bash Ward Thread) Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 9:31 pm

alexward wrote:

Shouldnt have done that he just a boy Razz...

and he's not fat he's just BIG FOR HIS AGE!....and drinks to much! ah.... oh wait. ummmmmmmmmmmmm

Werd.
Back to top Go down
iCivic
iCivic

PostSubject: Re: More Hi-Jacking (Typical Bash Ward Thread)   More Hi-Jacking (Typical Bash Ward Thread) Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 9:37 am

foooord wrote:
alexward wrote:

Shouldnt have done that he just a boy Razz...

and he's not fat he's just BIG FOR HIS AGE!....and drinks to much! ah.... oh wait. ummmmmmmmmmmmm

Werd.

buahahhahahaha

Im big boned..get it right! hahha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More Hi-Jacking (Typical Bash Ward Thread)   More Hi-Jacking (Typical Bash Ward Thread) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

More Hi-Jacking (Typical Bash Ward Thread)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Atlantic Motors :: Off topic-
Jump to: