Atlantic Motors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Black Or Color Matched???

Go down 
+6
iCivic
SMG
95 hatch
coady-admin
ubergeek
Sweetland
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sweetland

Black Or Color Matched??? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Or Color Matched???   Black Or Color Matched??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 10:08 pm

-hotdog wrote:
Are they done being painted?

Yeah they are probally done painting and stuff but he wants to let them sit for a few days and really let them dry and settle before he puts them on.
Back to top Go down
ubergeek

ubergeek

PostSubject: Re: Black Or Color Matched???   Black Or Color Matched??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 12:08 am

who's painting it??
Back to top Go down
Sweetland

PostSubject: Re: Black Or Color Matched???   Black Or Color Matched??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 2:37 pm

Optimus Prime wrote:
who's painting it??

Fuller's Autobody, he painted my grill too, very good work.
Back to top Go down
accent

accent

PostSubject: Re: Black Or Color Matched???   Black Or Color Matched??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 1:25 am

99SunfireGT wrote:
coady-admin wrote:
Optimus Prime wrote:
it really depends on the look you're going for to....some guys can pull it off

Black Or Color Matched??? - Page 2 6gewk8

That looks really good, Love black rims

Yeah me too.

seats are different gross!!! that is a bad thing to do looks soooo not clean just for that. but other then that looks goodo depends o the color as well but but i say black all round
Back to top Go down
J Hubb

J Hubb

PostSubject: Re: Black Or Color Matched???   Black Or Color Matched??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 11:01 pm

accent wrote:
99SunfireGT wrote:
coady-admin wrote:
Optimus Prime wrote:

Yeah me too.

seats are different gross!!! that is a bad thing to do looks soooo not clean just for that. but other then that looks goodo depends o the color as well but but i say black all round

Dude.. you do realize that's a Racing seat in the Drivers Side?.. lol..

EDIT: Also - I Say color match it. Gotta agree with Pucky. It will look A lot cleaner.
Back to top Go down
SMG
Admin
SMG

PostSubject: Re: Black Or Color Matched???   Black Or Color Matched??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 12:38 am

Racing seat or not, it looks like shit with them mis-matched.
Back to top Go down
http://www.efukt.com
accent

accent

PostSubject: Re: Black Or Color Matched???   Black Or Color Matched??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 1:15 am

J Hubb wrote:
accent wrote:
99SunfireGT wrote:
coady-admin wrote:
Optimus Prime wrote:

Yeah me too.

Dude.. you do realize that's a Racing seat in the Drivers Side?.. lol..

EDIT: Also - I Say color match it. Gotta agree with Pucky. It will look A lot cleaner.

i do realize it is a racing seat but i do believe that it should have th racing harness and also a passenger seat to match it, throws everything off when there is not those 2 components i mean racing seat with stock seatbelt.... pointless almost.
Back to top Go down
coady-admin
Admin
coady-admin

PostSubject: Re: Black Or Color Matched???   Black Or Color Matched??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 7:56 am

yeah it is pointless, i had racing seats(or fake imitations of them) in my civic, i was told harnesses are ilegal for street use so i had to use the normal belt.
Back to top Go down
http://www.atlanticmotors.cjb.net
Boost_Junkie
Boost_Junkie

PostSubject: Re: Black Or Color Matched???   Black Or Color Matched??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 8:49 am

Sweetland wrote:
Optimus Prime wrote:
who's painting it??

Fuller's Autobody, he painted my grill too, very good work.

He did my Skirts and Grill too , i must say he does a very!!! good job , no runs or anything.
Back to top Go down
Sweetland

PostSubject: Re: Black Or Color Matched???   Black Or Color Matched??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 9:57 am

Well racing seats actually do something for you without a harness, the good seats keep you more centered in the seat going around a turns fast as to a regular factory seat you're more over the place. So they are not pointless without a racing harness. study

BTW thanks for all your opinions on the lips, I dropped them both at the paint shop last week to be color matched to my car.
Back to top Go down
Sweetland

PostSubject: Re: Black Or Color Matched???   Black Or Color Matched??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 4:52 pm

SuPRCHRGD wrote:

Wow man I was on my way to Digby today delivering a car for Honda and saw your Beetle heading to town and it looked and sounded VERY good, those A8's are beutiful!
Back to top Go down
Boost_Junkie
Boost_Junkie

PostSubject: Re: Black Or Color Matched???   Black Or Color Matched??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 8:29 am

Sweetland wrote:
SuPRCHRGD wrote:

Wow man I was on my way to Digby today delivering a car for Honda and saw your Beetle heading to town and it looked and sounded VERY good, those A8's are beutiful!

Seen him rolling town yesterday , looks ballin spinnin dood. but then i seen you cruising the Tercedes. Must have hid the bug cause she was giving snow eh? welll that or you dont let Cailen in it! haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black Or Color Matched???   Black Or Color Matched??? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Black Or Color Matched???
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2