Atlantic Motors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Round Grill Without Rad Support?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
jakeluv2dub

jakeluv2dub

Round Grill Without Rad Support? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round Grill Without Rad Support?   Round Grill Without Rad Support? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 4:03 pm

any way to hook up quad round grille wihtout the rad support? im comtemplating gettin one but it dont have the rad support with it and i havetn seen it yet either
Back to top Go down
Sweetland

PostSubject: Re: Round Grill Without Rad Support?   Round Grill Without Rad Support? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 5:44 pm

jakeluv2dub wrote:
any way to hook up quad round grille wihtout the rad support? im comtemplating gettin one but it dont have the rad support with it and i havetn seen it yet either

As far as I know you need a rad support.
Back to top Go down
Boost_Junkie
Boost_Junkie

PostSubject: Re: Round Grill Without Rad Support?   Round Grill Without Rad Support? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 8:42 am

Sweetland wrote:
jakeluv2dub wrote:

As far as I know you need a rad support.

Bingo Bango !
Back to top Go down
ford

ford

PostSubject: Re: Round Grill Without Rad Support?   Round Grill Without Rad Support? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 12:11 am

like i said. If you had to smarts and the time. You might possibly be able ghetto rig the one you have im not saying it is going to work but you never know.

a little welding and ...... bam.

its just a matter of how much you care.
Back to top Go down
jakeluv2dub

jakeluv2dub

PostSubject: Re: Round Grill Without Rad Support?   Round Grill Without Rad Support? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 8:48 pm

i diddent even have to weld...its ghetto'd in there tho...but no1 will ever know bounce
Back to top Go down
coady-admin
Admin
coady-admin

PostSubject: Re: Round Grill Without Rad Support?   Round Grill Without Rad Support? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 8:58 pm

jakeluv2dub wrote:
i diddent even have to weld...its ghetto'd in there tho...but no1 will ever know bounce

we all know now,
Back to top Go down
http://www.atlanticmotors.cjb.net
Sweetland

PostSubject: Re: Round Grill Without Rad Support?   Round Grill Without Rad Support? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 10:20 pm

coady-admin wrote:
jakeluv2dub wrote:

we all know now,

Bahahahahaha. lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Round Grill Without Rad Support?   Round Grill Without Rad Support? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Round Grill Without Rad Support?
Page 1 of 1