Atlantic Motors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

wheres everyone?

Go down 
+4
coady-admin
Boost_Junkie
iCivic
hocus_focus
8 posters
AuthorMessage
hocus_focus

hocus_focus

wheres everyone? Empty
PostSubject: wheres everyone?   wheres everyone? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 4:05 pm

man no one on for 2 or three days you all dead sick with the plague or internet down or something lol?
Back to top Go down
iCivic
iCivic

wheres everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: wheres everyone?   wheres everyone? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 5:07 pm

this place does go in spurts. lol
I know the plague was going around school..but theres no one else on here from smu..soo... lol
Back to top Go down
Boost_Junkie
Boost_Junkie

wheres everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: wheres everyone?   wheres everyone? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 6:36 pm

Hi im here ! cheers
Back to top Go down
coady-admin
Admin
coady-admin

wheres everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: wheres everyone?   wheres everyone? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 6:43 pm

i was wondering this to. happen one other time, then all of a sudden we got over 50 post in one day. It comes and goes
Back to top Go down
http://www.atlanticmotors.cjb.net
98talon

wheres everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: wheres everyone?   wheres everyone? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 10:16 pm

well there is alot of childish shit on this board for a car forum like the fight club and the mods need to keeep on top of off topic post this site is where we are gonna get members that we dont know in person so we need to make a good impression starting with the site to have a sucessfull car club
Back to top Go down
hocus_focus

hocus_focus

wheres everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: wheres everyone?   wheres everyone? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 9:27 am

yes the fight club forum has got to go
Back to top Go down
DubAllStar

wheres everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: wheres everyone?   wheres everyone? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 1:04 pm

about 90% of this forum has to go.... it's all bullshit really, there's nothing useful or interesting to bring members here.

Honestly there are so many forums on the internet, especially LOCAL forums.... that you're going to have an extremely hard time attracting quality members.

Just llok at CAMIX.... what a fucking joke.... bunch of losers who thought they were bigger and better than LowMo.... And even Lowmo is so overrun with little assgrabbing faggots that many of the older, more mature members have completely disassociated themselves with it completely.
Back to top Go down
Boost_Junkie
Boost_Junkie

wheres everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: wheres everyone?   wheres everyone? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 2:02 pm

ohhhhhhhh that gotta hurt.....
Back to top Go down
98talon

wheres everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: wheres everyone?   wheres everyone? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 3:56 pm

IronHide wrote:
about 90% of this forum has to go.... it's all bullshit really, there's nothing useful or interesting to bring members here.

Honestly there are so many forums on the internet, especially LOCAL forums.... that you're going to have an extremely hard time attracting quality members.

Just llok at CAMIX.... what a fucking joke.... bunch of losers who thought they were bigger and better than LowMo.... And even Lowmo is so overrun with little assgrabbing faggots that many of the older, more mature members have completely disassociated themselves with it completely.

x2 i used to be a member of camix to much this that crap
Back to top Go down
coady-admin
Admin
coady-admin

wheres everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: wheres everyone?   wheres everyone? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 4:53 pm

I was against the fight club, but it was made to try and keep spam out of other threads. once stuff seems to stay clean for a while it will be removed. For the people who say theres nothing to bring members to this site, do you have any ideas?
Back to top Go down
DubAllStar

wheres everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: wheres everyone?   wheres everyone? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 7:28 pm

Have an objective with your forum.... you can't just expect a melting pot of people and topics to be successful.

www.dubkorps.com

this is a forum/site wiht a purpose, goal, ambitious objectives, and leadership. Live it, love it, learn.
Back to top Go down
coady-admin
Admin
coady-admin

wheres everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: wheres everyone?   wheres everyone? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 8:59 pm

IronHide wrote:
Have an objective with your forum.... you can't just expect a melting pot of people and topics to be successful.

www.dubkorps.com

this is a forum/site wiht a purpose, goal, ambitious objectives, and leadership. Live it, love it, learn.

Really that done help me figure out how to make this forum better, I need imput and ideas. I really didnt learn much from that site.
Back to top Go down
SMG
Admin
SMG

wheres everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: wheres everyone?   wheres everyone? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 9:25 pm

Honestly I think the quality of a forum depends on its members and what they post.

A local online community is just going to reflect the actual community (Yarmouth). I think if we try to improve the quality of the forum too much we're just going to lose interest.
Back to top Go down
http://www.efukt.com
ubergeek

ubergeek

wheres everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: wheres everyone?   wheres everyone? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 11:49 pm

SuPRCHRGD wrote:
Honestly I think the quality of a forum depends on its members and what they post.
I couldn't agree any more. I mean the bitch-fest that goes on in this site....makes for a BORING read. Some of this shit should be kept to MSN and not here.
Back to top Go down
Boost_Junkie
Boost_Junkie

wheres everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: wheres everyone?   wheres everyone? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 8:45 am

Whatever happened to ytowndubs.com (SMG) this site going to be up sometime? just inquiring Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SMG
Admin
SMG

wheres everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: wheres everyone?   wheres everyone? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 5:00 pm

It's me and RJ's top priority once I'm home for the summer in a few weeks. Cool
Back to top Go down
Boost_Junkie
Boost_Junkie

wheres everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: wheres everyone?   wheres everyone? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 9:39 am

SuPRCHRGD wrote:
It's me and RJ's top priority once I'm home for the summer in a few weeks. Cool
sweet doood.
what about banners? i hear there is talk of such thought :?:
Back to top Go down
ubergeek

ubergeek

wheres everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: wheres everyone?   wheres everyone? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 4:58 pm

if Jordan wasn't such a pompous cocksucker ass-hole it would have got done sooner....

just kidding Jordan...... Cool
Back to top Go down
SMG
Admin
SMG

wheres everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: wheres everyone?   wheres everyone? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 9:33 pm

LOL! Yeah, they'll be done right when I get home at the end of the month. The banner is already designed so all that's left to do is get them cut and figure out who's going to be running them. Cool
Back to top Go down
Boost_Junkie
Boost_Junkie

wheres everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: wheres everyone?   wheres everyone? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 11:30 pm

sweet dood Basketball
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

wheres everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: wheres everyone?   wheres everyone? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

wheres everyone?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Atlantic Motors :: Off topic-
Jump to: