Atlantic Motors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Random Nonsense from hijacked Threads After March 6th, 2008

Go down 
+6
alexward
DubAllStar
blu.thunda
TheDirtyFresh
98talon
95 hatch
10 posters
AuthorMessage
95 hatch

95 hatch

Random Nonsense from hijacked Threads After March 6th, 2008 Empty
PostSubject: Random Nonsense from hijacked Threads After March 6th, 2008   Random Nonsense from hijacked Threads After March 6th, 2008 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 12:33 am

OK FOLKS.
Im trying to clean up the random nonsense throughout reasonable threads.
I started with Cody's thread and will try and get the rest as time goes on.
Try and keep shit on topic. Strying off isnt bad, but complete seperate conversationg out of good threads. You want off topic, thats what this Section is for.
-hotdog

Megatron wrote:
I can't wait to see how this all comes together, it'll look pretty sick I bets.

99SunfireGT wrote:

well technically anyone can drive through Arcadia right now and pass a GT, since shes in repairs. But theres not too too much that will ALWAYS be in front of the GT Very Happy

I'm not even going to touch that one. Ok I lied, Ahahahahaha your sunfire better have a v8 swapped in or at least be force fed. Otherwise please just stfu.

Listen here megatron, Codys car may be faster but not by much, this car has ran with his not fell behind.

Since cody is my friend, not just some guy on the internet he knows im fuckin around.

So you can STFU.
Back to top Go down
98talon

PostSubject: Re: Random Nonsense from hijacked Threads After March 6th, 2008   Random Nonsense from hijacked Threads After March 6th, 2008 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 12:34 am

thanks i hope it will be, its a black on black theme so should be nice and clean looking
Back to top Go down
TheDirtyFresh

TheDirtyFresh

PostSubject: Re: Random Nonsense from hijacked Threads After March 6th, 2008   Random Nonsense from hijacked Threads After March 6th, 2008 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 12:35 am

I still have a pic here of your car rolling back from the show in shelburne I'll throw it up here sometime.

Dude I'm not ripping on you personally but dont' try to tell me there's anything fast about a fucking sunfire.
Back to top Go down
95 hatch

95 hatch

PostSubject: Re: Random Nonsense from hijacked Threads After March 6th, 2008   Random Nonsense from hijacked Threads After March 6th, 2008 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 12:37 am

well sorry to tell ya but it keeps up with that eagle talon.
Back to top Go down
98talon

PostSubject: Re: Random Nonsense from hijacked Threads After March 6th, 2008   Random Nonsense from hijacked Threads After March 6th, 2008 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 12:39 am

hahah i was just gonna ask about them lol that was a fun ride back so bad the other boys could not keep up there was a sunfire,malibo,neon,2.0 charger.caviler and a few other vechicals trying to catch up to us and yes your car is fast very fast lol

and i dont think your could keep up trev u have a limiter i dont so right there you wont be able to catch up
Back to top Go down
95 hatch

95 hatch

PostSubject: Re: Random Nonsense from hijacked Threads After March 6th, 2008   Random Nonsense from hijacked Threads After March 6th, 2008 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 12:43 am

Yeah thats true. but still hes making my car sound to be the same as a fuckin tercel.

Have to look into getting rid of that limiter i guess.
Back to top Go down
TheDirtyFresh

TheDirtyFresh

PostSubject: Re: Random Nonsense from hijacked Threads After March 6th, 2008   Random Nonsense from hijacked Threads After March 6th, 2008 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 12:47 am

Yeah man it was a good trip home that dude in the neon that almost caused a fucking crash was a little nuts. He was trying so hard to keep up when I got behind a car doing 85 I backed off and gave the car space, he got on my ass passed both me and the slower car, made the oncomming car swerve into the dirt. The slow car jammed on the breaks, I had to jam them on pretty quick too. Crazy bastard!! Have your fun on the highway but do it when you're alone.

150 crank hp sunfire limited to 170ish kmph / 200 wheel horsepower gti with no limit Laughing
Back to top Go down
98talon

PostSubject: Re: Random Nonsense from hijacked Threads After March 6th, 2008   Random Nonsense from hijacked Threads After March 6th, 2008 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 12:49 am

yea that guy is a idiot glad he lives back up in the city..
Back to top Go down
95 hatch

95 hatch

PostSubject: Re: Random Nonsense from hijacked Threads After March 6th, 2008   Random Nonsense from hijacked Threads After March 6th, 2008 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 12:51 am

Megatron wrote:
Yeah man it was a good trip home that dude in the neon that almost caused a fucking crash was a little nuts. He was trying so hard to keep up when I got behind a car doing 85 I backed off and gave the car space, he got on my ass passed both me and the slower car, made the oncomming car swerve into the dirt. The slow car jammed on the breaks, I had to jam them on pretty quick too. Crazy bastard!! Have your fun on the highway but do it when you're alone.

150 crank hp sunfire limited to 170ish kmph / 200 wheel horsepower gti with no limit Laughing
Since when was your car brought into this, i just dont like someone bashing my car as if its the reg ole 2.2 sunflower.
Back to top Go down
95 hatch

95 hatch

PostSubject: Re: Random Nonsense from hijacked Threads After March 6th, 2008   Random Nonsense from hijacked Threads After March 6th, 2008 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 12:52 am

Last edited by 99SunfireGT on Sun Mar 16, 2008 12:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TheDirtyFresh

TheDirtyFresh

PostSubject: Re: Random Nonsense from hijacked Threads After March 6th, 2008   Random Nonsense from hijacked Threads After March 6th, 2008 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 12:54 am

Is that where he's from? I was going to pull him over and have some fucking words with him that day but the girl with me wouldn't let me, I was pissed. Like I said it's one thing to play around with people but leave normal drivers / old people alone.
Back to top Go down
98talon

PostSubject: Re: Random Nonsense from hijacked Threads After March 6th, 2008   Random Nonsense from hijacked Threads After March 6th, 2008 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 12:55 am

yeap i know what u mean
Back to top Go down
95 hatch

95 hatch

PostSubject: Re: Random Nonsense from hijacked Threads After March 6th, 2008   Random Nonsense from hijacked Threads After March 6th, 2008 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 1:05 am

99SunfireGT wrote:
Someday I'll be smart and successful enough to buy a VW, till then I'll rock the Sunflower I guess. SUNFLOWER POWER!

Pretty sure Volkswagons were made for people with bad jobs and low income because they were cheap. Still are.
Back to top Go down
blu.thunda
Admin
blu.thunda

PostSubject: Re: Random Nonsense from hijacked Threads After March 6th, 2008   Random Nonsense from hijacked Threads After March 6th, 2008 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 1:48 am

Megatron wrote:

Oh so your the one he took off with lol i obviously couldn't keep up yeah that neon is a tard thought his car was the shit and all coming back he pulled over and called the malibu over he just breaked and cut with no signal and i was pretty close because i wanted to pass him but anyway needless to say it was a lucky call with a nice squell to it lol also are you talking about his winter beater truck or the antique that i think is his dads or grandfather but possibly his and is all done up?
Back to top Go down
DubAllStar

PostSubject: Re: Random Nonsense from hijacked Threads After March 6th, 2008   Random Nonsense from hijacked Threads After March 6th, 2008 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 11:06 am

99SunfireGT wrote:
99SunfireGT wrote:
Someday I'll be smart and successful enough to buy a VW, till then I'll rock the Sunflower I guess. SUNFLOWER POWER!

Pretty sure Volkswagons were made for people with bad jobs and low income because they were cheap. Still are.

When did you last set foot in a VW? 1949?
Back to top Go down
alexward

alexward

PostSubject: Re: Random Nonsense from hijacked Threads After March 6th, 2008   Random Nonsense from hijacked Threads After March 6th, 2008 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 2:21 am

99SunfireGT wrote:
Yeah thats true. but still hes making my car sound to be the same as a fuckin tercel.

Have to look into getting rid of that limiter i guess.
NO a sunflower is much cheaper than a tercel they are reliable FAST,CHEAP,RELIABLE pick 2
Back to top Go down
Boost_Junkie
Boost_Junkie

PostSubject: Re: Random Nonsense from hijacked Threads After March 6th, 2008   Random Nonsense from hijacked Threads After March 6th, 2008 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 10:42 am

99SunfireGT wrote:
99SunfireGT wrote:

kyles,puckys,justins,marcels,mine and pretty much any other mk4 and up are not cheap... believe dat !
Back to top Go down
alexward

alexward

PostSubject: Re: Random Nonsense from hijacked Threads After March 6th, 2008   Random Nonsense from hijacked Threads After March 6th, 2008 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 2:30 pm

ummm if they arent cheap why is the quality so low read some reviews on the new GTI they all say that there are alot of cheap rattles and the back hatch has a tendency to leak when left up the washer fluid runs back out the door... im not saying this is what i know it is simply what is written plus arent they built in CHINA or atleast some were.
Back to top Go down
SMG
Admin
SMG

PostSubject: Re: Random Nonsense from hijacked Threads After March 6th, 2008   Random Nonsense from hijacked Threads After March 6th, 2008 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 2:42 pm

VW's are pretty expensive, even used. Hyundai is a budget brand, VW isn't.

If you can put up with the odd rattle, (I've found and fixed the 2 or 3 I've had), then they're an unbelievable car. Between December and May I will have spent $4k on my car in mods / paint and that's just this year.

They're definitely not a budget vehicle for people with shitty jobs.
Back to top Go down
http://www.efukt.com
coady-admin
Admin
coady-admin

PostSubject: Re: Random Nonsense from hijacked Threads After March 6th, 2008   Random Nonsense from hijacked Threads After March 6th, 2008 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 2:38 pm

SuPRCHRGD wrote:
VW's are pretty expensive, even used. Hyundai is a budget brand, VW isn't.

If you can put up with the odd rattle, (I've found and fixed the 2 or 3 I've had), then they're an unbelievable car. Between December and May I will have spent $4k on my car in mods / paint and that's just this year.

They're definitely not a budget vehicle for people with shitty jobs.

what mods do you have?
Back to top Go down
http://www.atlanticmotors.cjb.net
DubAllStar

PostSubject: Re: Random Nonsense from hijacked Threads After March 6th, 2008   Random Nonsense from hijacked Threads After March 6th, 2008 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 5:11 pm

alexward wrote:
ummm if they arent cheap why is the quality so low read some reviews on the new GTI they all say that there are alot of cheap rattles and the back hatch has a tendency to leak when left up the washer fluid runs back out the door... im not saying this is what i know it is simply what is written plus arent they built in CHINA or atleast some were.

Wow you are mislead.... there is no rear fluid reservoir in a GTI... it shares the same as the front, so wherever you made that up, is way off line. GTI's and rabbits are built in germany, GLI's and Jetta's are built in mexico. MKIV's or "city" editions are built in brazil. Passats are also built in germany, as well as the eos.... get your shit together son.

My car had one or two nuissance rattles after about 17K of driving, show me a car that isn't brand new off the lot that DOESN'T have the occasional rattle. My dad's 60k Benz even has the odd one at times.
Back to top Go down
coady-admin
Admin
coady-admin

PostSubject: Re: Random Nonsense from hijacked Threads After March 6th, 2008   Random Nonsense from hijacked Threads After March 6th, 2008 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 5:17 pm

IronHide wrote:
alexward wrote:

Wow you are mislead.... there is no rear fluid reservoir in a GTI... it shares the same as the front, so wherever you made that up, is way off line. GTI's and rabbits are built in germany, GLI's and Jetta's are built in mexico. MKIV's or "city" editions are built in brazil. Passats are also built in germany, as well as the eos.... get your shit together son.

My car had one or two nuissance rattles after about 17K of driving, show me a car that isn't brand new off the lot that DOESN'T have the occasional rattle. My dad's 60k Benz even has the odd one at times.

rattles suck. ill be driving down the road and hear a rattle and ill start hitting everything trying to figure out where it is, there the most annoying things ever.
Back to top Go down
iCivic
iCivic

PostSubject: Re: Random Nonsense from hijacked Threads After March 6th, 2008   Random Nonsense from hijacked Threads After March 6th, 2008 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 7:45 pm

coady-admin wrote:
IronHide wrote:
alexward wrote:

rattles suck. ill be driving down the road and hear a rattle and ill start hitting everything trying to figure out where it is, there the most annoying things ever.

Cause hitting shit works Suspect

On another note:

Ironhide = 1
alexward = -2 for not having a clue wtf hes ever talkin about.
Back to top Go down
coady-admin
Admin
coady-admin

PostSubject: Re: Random Nonsense from hijacked Threads After March 6th, 2008   Random Nonsense from hijacked Threads After March 6th, 2008 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 12:22 am

-hotdog wrote:
coady-admin wrote:
IronHide wrote:
alexward wrote:

On another note:

Ironhide = 1

haha i know, im driving down the road slammin on stuff, people driving by probably think im goin physco or something
Back to top Go down
iCivic
iCivic

PostSubject: Re: Random Nonsense from hijacked Threads After March 6th, 2008   Random Nonsense from hijacked Threads After March 6th, 2008 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 2:15 am

coady-admin wrote:
-hotdog wrote:
coady-admin wrote:
IronHide wrote:
alexward wrote:

On another note:

Ironhide = 1

haha i know, im driving down the road slammin on stuff, people driving by probably think im goin physco or something

Haha its ok though..i do the same shit..
that or take it apart and end up making it worse.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Nonsense from hijacked Threads After March 6th, 2008   Random Nonsense from hijacked Threads After March 6th, 2008 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random Nonsense from hijacked Threads After March 6th, 2008
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Atlantic Motors :: Off topic-
Jump to: