Atlantic Motors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shaners vw

Go down 
+10
Sweetland
TheDirtyFresh
jakeluv2dub
Boost_Junkie
blu.thunda
coady-admin
ubergeek
SMG
jamie.3030
dubber_shane
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sweetland

Shaners vw - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shaners vw   Shaners vw - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 10:10 pm

PhotoShark wrote:
dunno it be a high reving [8-12k] 220 hp engine. the thing is those engine probably fit in the engine compartment too.

Yeah dont get me wrong the Silvertop is a great engine but its definitly not the swap I would put in a VW.
Back to top Go down
ubergeek

ubergeek

PostSubject: Re: Shaners vw   Shaners vw - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 12:07 am

PhotoShark wrote:
dunno it be a high reving [8-12k] 220 hp engine. the thing is those engine probably fit in the engine compartment too.
yeah it might fit in the engine bay but you'd have to work some magic on the engine mounts to hold that fucker in place. You can't expect to just put it in and call it a day. The motor mounts have to line up. The tranny probably won't line up.....you'd have to do a lot of swapping just to run it..... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
SMG
Admin
SMG

PostSubject: Re: Shaners vw   Shaners vw - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 12:28 am

Even relatively normal engine swaps can get out of hand. I'd just drop a 16v in it and enjoy the car.
Back to top Go down
http://www.efukt.com
dubber_shane

dubber_shane

PostSubject: Re: Shaners vw   Shaners vw - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 5:57 pm

SuPRCHRGD wrote:
Even relatively normal engine swaps can get out of hand. I'd just drop a 16v in it and enjoy the car.

im gonna look for a 2.0L 16v and turbo it. Im still looking for a motor. anyone wanna sell me there 1.8T? lol
Back to top Go down
dubber_shane

dubber_shane

PostSubject: Re: Shaners vw   Shaners vw - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 6:00 pm

foooord wrote:
I figure he went on Ebay and started reading things. Rolling Eyes

Oh ya and looks dont add Hp. .........

Then again in your case you'd probably lose hp

( P.S - Id like to see this thing even make it back on the road odds are you'll get in over your head and quite thus leaving you with a 2.0 mk4 and a box ass mk2)

Good luck 🐷

No shit smart ass looks are looks, ebay has shit compared to the sites i have bookmarked, the MK2 is road legal now , just has some issues that are anoying.
Back to top Go down
ford

ford

PostSubject: Re: Shaners vw   Shaners vw - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 11:31 pm

dubber_shane wrote:
foooord wrote:

( P.S - Id like to see this thing even make it back on the road odds are you'll get in over your head and quite thus leaving you with a 2.0 mk4 and a box ass mk2)

Good luck 🐷

No shit smart ass looks are looks, ebay has shit compared to the sites i have bookmarked, the MK2 is road legal now , just has some issues that are anoying.

eh, just burn it.

By the way you drove the poor mk4 tuesday night. Jesus. i dont know if you dont believe in brakes or what. But I made fucking sure i stayed at the back of that pack. Id like to keep my car and not have it smashed.

no hard feelings but. I will not being going on another one of thoughs cruises with you guys again.
Back to top Go down
Boost_Junkie
Boost_Junkie

PostSubject: Re: Shaners vw   Shaners vw - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 8:33 am

dubber_shane wrote:
SuPRCHRGD wrote:

im gonna look for a 2.0L 16v and turbo it. Im still looking for a motor. anyone wanna sell me there 1.8T? lol

yeah for 16,500 you can have er.

p.s. you fail...
Back to top Go down
dubber_shane

dubber_shane

PostSubject: Re: Shaners vw   Shaners vw - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 9:18 am

foooord wrote:
dubber_shane wrote:
foooord wrote:

Good luck 🐷

eh, just burn it.

By the way you drove the poor mk4 tuesday night. Jesus. i dont know if you dont believe in brakes or what. But I made fucking sure i stayed at the back of that pack. Id like to keep my car and not have it smashed.

no hard feelings but. I will not being going on another one of thoughs cruises with you guys again.
lol i have breaks lmao , they were just getting hot! , do what u want lol i could care less
Back to top Go down
Boost_Junkie
Boost_Junkie

PostSubject: Re: Shaners vw   Shaners vw - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 11:19 am

play nice children.. Basketball
Back to top Go down
jakeluv2dub

jakeluv2dub

PostSubject: Re: Shaners vw   Shaners vw - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 12:35 pm

nobody seems to be ragging me out for that cruise seeming that my master cylander is gone and only had one wheel that had any fluid going to it bounce apparantly some people just know how to drive... its not forza lol!
Back to top Go down
dubber_shane

dubber_shane

PostSubject: Re: Shaners vw   Shaners vw - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 7:23 pm

jakeluv2dub wrote:
nobody seems to be ragging me out for that cruise seeming that my master cylander is gone and only had one wheel that had any fluid going to it bounce apparantly some people just know how to drive... its not forza lol!
lol , yea my brakes were getting hot that night because the people in front of me kept slowing down all the time ....

some pics jake took of our cars ? lol

Here yea go all

Shaners vw - Page 2 N5148911

Shaners vw - Page 2 N5148912
Back to top Go down
Munky
Admin
Munky

PostSubject: Re: Shaners vw   Shaners vw - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 10:35 am

jakeluv2dub wrote:

Are you fucking retarded??? Get that Piece of shit off the road and fix it before you hurt someone Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
jakeluv2dub

jakeluv2dub

PostSubject: Re: Shaners vw   Shaners vw - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 12:05 pm

i would drive my car off the road before i had the chance too wreck one of your guys's cars its a prevlige to even show up to the meets sometimes for me, andn just because the master cylander is half way gone dont mean my car is a piece of shit, by the way i changed the master cylander a few days ago... and i guarantee your car is better then mine but its a shame u say mine is a piece of shit when clearly people arent complaining about my driving, besides the point.. does it make sense to you? , ...i never herd anybody complain about me not driving proper or nor did anybody notice my brakes wernt quite up to par. i wonder why. but anyways thhey are fixed.

once again its noot forza motor sports lol!
Back to top Go down
TheDirtyFresh

TheDirtyFresh

PostSubject: Re: Shaners vw   Shaners vw - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 12:32 pm

His statement was harsh but man you don't want to fuck around with no brakes. If someone got killed because you coulddn't stop in time when you knew your brakes were going it would be a fucking mess
Back to top Go down
Boost_Junkie
Boost_Junkie

PostSubject: Re: Shaners vw   Shaners vw - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 3:25 pm

dont let that big ape discourage you Laughing just make sure shes safe and ready for the road thats all. We all mean good ! just making sure everything runs good!
take er easy mang !
Back to top Go down
jamie.3030

PostSubject: Re: Shaners vw   Shaners vw - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 6:26 pm

i hear nick rodgerson dont like your driving
Back to top Go down
Munky
Admin
Munky

PostSubject: Re: Shaners vw   Shaners vw - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 11:30 am

yea, i was harsh... I didn't get my daily banana...
All i was trying to say is with the way we choose to drive our cars, they should be in to mechanical condition.
Back to top Go down
dubber_shane

dubber_shane

PostSubject: Re: Shaners vw   Shaners vw - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 11:55 am

Barricade wrote:
All i was trying to say is with the way we choose to drive our cars, they should be in to mechanical condition.
I agree ive been getting after him about the mechanical condition of his car. He is more concerned about how it looks then how it works.
Back to top Go down
iCivic
iCivic

PostSubject: Re: Shaners vw   Shaners vw - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 3:39 am

dubber_shane wrote:
Barricade wrote:
I agree ive been getting after him about the mechanical condition of his car. He is more concerned about how it looks then how it works.

and he aint even doing a good job there..FIX YOUR DAMN FRONT BUMBER!
Back to top Go down
jakeluv2dub

jakeluv2dub

PostSubject: Re: Shaners vw   Shaners vw - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 10:51 am

i think i am doing a good job...think before u speak...and my brakes are better than shanes now lol, all new brake lines brakes rotors and master cylanders and wheel cylanders. and a few other goodies
Back to top Go down
Boost_Junkie
Boost_Junkie

PostSubject: Re: Shaners vw   Shaners vw - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 11:03 am

jakeluv2dub wrote:
i think i am doing a good job...think before u speak...and my brakes are better than shanes now lol, all new brake lines brakes rotors and master cylanders and wheel cylanders. and a few other goodies

good to hear ! cheers
Back to top Go down
jakeluv2dub

jakeluv2dub

PostSubject: Re: Shaners vw   Shaners vw - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 11:05 am

thanks lol, i can stop now, and look half decent at the same time...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shaners vw   Shaners vw - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shaners vw
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Atlantic Motors :: Media :: Your Ride-
Jump to: