Atlantic Motors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CO

Go down 
+6
Sweetland
ubergeek
DubAllStar
coady-admin
98talon
Boost_Junkie
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Boost_Junkie
Boost_Junkie

CO Empty
PostSubject: CO   CO Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 3:39 pm

Anyone else having problems getting on CO?
im getting PHP server problems or somehting when i try going to the forums..
Back to top Go down
98talon

CO Empty
PostSubject: Re: CO   CO Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 3:44 pm

yea me to
Back to top Go down
coady-admin
Admin
coady-admin

CO Empty
PostSubject: Re: CO   CO Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 3:49 pm

who need CO when you got AM lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.atlanticmotors.cjb.net
DubAllStar

CO Empty
PostSubject: Re: CO   CO Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 6:26 pm

Ummm people who need see CO would be anyone who doesn't want to be constantly exposed to a bunch of 12 year olds constantly E-Thugging the hell out of each other. Honestly what you guys are trying to do is admirable, but really, a fair number of your members are simply here to laugh No
Back to top Go down
Boost_Junkie
Boost_Junkie

CO Empty
PostSubject: Re: CO   CO Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 7:13 pm

coady-admin wrote:
who need CO when you got AM lol

people who actually want to learn about cars and talk to people who know what their talking about when it comes to them.

not read about guys arguing over whos Stereo is louder? or whos sunfire/caviler can take whom evers wagons or what have you.

Be honest CO has taught me alot ! those boys/girls no thier cars. and just about all of them i would say do most of thier own work.
Back to top Go down
ubergeek

ubergeek

CO Empty
PostSubject: Re: CO   CO Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 7:27 pm

CO is down with server issues. I guess the servers are located in PEI.....which PEI didn't have power to most of the province due to an ice storm they had last week. It's funny how our lives are based around the internet. I felt so empty not being able to go on CO.....sad, but funny.
Back to top Go down
Sweetland

CO Empty
PostSubject: Re: CO   CO Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 8:35 pm

Yeah I've been having the same problems latley too, it sucks.
Back to top Go down
Pennell

Pennell

CO Empty
PostSubject: Re: CO   CO Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 8:57 pm

ya im having that problem too....it feels wierd not being able to go on there
Back to top Go down
coady-admin
Admin
coady-admin

CO Empty
PostSubject: Re: CO   CO Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 11:59 pm

i think ive made about 2 post on thre, one of them said "this is my last post"
Back to top Go down
coady-admin
Admin
coady-admin

CO Empty
PostSubject: Re: CO   CO Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2008 12:10 am

IronHide wrote:
Ummm people who need see CO would be anyone who doesn't want to be constantly exposed to a bunch of 12 year olds constantly E-Thugging the hell out of each other. Honestly what you guys are trying to do is admirable, but really, a fair number of your members are simply here to laugh No
yeah i only said it as a joke, there are alot of immature members that rant on about nothing but its a start, more people will join adventually and it will get better.
Back to top Go down
ford

ford

CO Empty
PostSubject: Re: CO   CO Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2008 12:18 am

coady-admin wrote:
IronHide wrote:
yeah i only said it as a joke, there are alot of immature members that rant on about nothing but its a start, more people will join adventually and it will get better.

Ya i was gunna say coady clearly ment that as a joke. But its true Most if not all of the of the transformer guys that are on here Are off CO. And drive VW's. I personally like CO better for looking at people cars, reading about things and learning. But i like Atlantic because i know basically everyone.
Its ashame that this site has became just a big bitch fight site.

But everyone of CO on here has to Admit there there is a few of these Bitch fights on CO. Not a much as here but there has been.

Im going to continue to stay on both sites.

Oh and i cant wait for MVOC Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
coady-admin
Admin
coady-admin

CO Empty
PostSubject: Re: CO   CO Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2008 12:23 am

foooord wrote:
coady-admin wrote:
IronHide wrote:

Ya i was gunna say coady clearly ment that as a joke. But its true Most if not all of the of the transformer guys that are on here Are off CO. And drive VW's. I personally like CO better for looking at people cars, reading about things and learning. But i like Atlantic because i know basically everyone.

But everyone of CO on here has to Admit there there is a few of these Bitch fights on CO. Not a much as here but there has been.

Fights happen mostly on new forum because people dont know waht to say. Everyone knows eachother on here witch kinda does cause a problem. once we get more people from out of yarmouth i asure you it wont be half as bad because they wont say shit about people they dont no.
Back to top Go down
sidock

sidock

CO Empty
PostSubject: Re: CO   CO Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2008 12:33 am

coady-admin wrote:
foooord wrote:
coady-admin wrote:
IronHide wrote:

Fights happen mostly on new forum because people dont know waht to say. Everyone knows eachother on here witch kinda does cause a problem. once we get more people from out of yarmouth i asure you it wont be half as bad because they wont say shit about people they dont no.

also, i bet u customs started out almost the same way, bunch of loal guys bitching at each other until more and more people joined from outside of their community, then it died off, i know i have done my fair share of bashing, but i guess i see what u guys mean now, i do believe that this site will catch on and progress a lot further, just gotta keep letting people know about it
Back to top Go down
coady-admin
Admin
coady-admin

CO Empty
PostSubject: Re: CO   CO Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2008 12:35 am

I think getting window stickers for those who want them will help out, expecially at shows alot of people will see the stickers go on the site and join. or atleast i hope
Back to top Go down
ubergeek

ubergeek

CO Empty
PostSubject: Re: CO   CO Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2008 12:47 am

well....there is a lot of smack being said on this forum.

especially from ppl who have no experience with car forums simply for the fact that the car they have is either their first car or it's a hand-me-down. Straight up immaturity as well. Back-track and re-read some of the BS.

It will do this site a world of good if some of that shit were deleted to keep the site clean. I mean there's cross-posting all over the place....and the same stuff is being discussed in every thread. I think the poor layout contributes to that if not confusion due to the lack of forum experience.

CO may have started this way...i don't know....but the site contains a lot of knowledge study
Back to top Go down
sidock

sidock

CO Empty
PostSubject: Re: CO   CO Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2008 12:55 am

Optimus Prime wrote:
well....there is a lot of smack being said on this forum.

especially from ppl who have no experience with car forums simply for the fact that the car they have is either their first car or it's a hand-me-down. Straight up immaturity as well. Back-track and re-read some of the BS.

It will do this site a world of good if some of that shit were deleted to keep the site clean. I mean there's cross-posting all over the place....and the same stuff is being discussed in every thread. I think the poor layout contributes to that if not confusion due to the lack of forum experience.

CO may have started this way...i don't know....but the site contains a lot of knowledge study

yeah, the way i look at it, a lot of forums go through this, cause ive been on a lot of paintballing forums, mostly just reading and joined a few, and the small ones that were mostly local all had the same problem, but eventually they grew and it got less, i think im gonna delete some of my posts that are bashing though, wasnt really thinkin, but who am i to bash peoples ride, i dont even drive my own car Sad lol
Back to top Go down
SMG
Admin
SMG

CO Empty
PostSubject: Re: CO   CO Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2008 2:49 am

I don't feel empty not being able to get on CO since I have everyone that matters from CO on MSN. Wink

I originally joined this forum as a transformer to laugh at all the immature shit that was going on, but I really think that if everyone makes an effort it can become a really good forum.
Back to top Go down
http://www.efukt.com
coady-admin
Admin
coady-admin

CO Empty
PostSubject: Re: CO   CO Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2008 9:40 am

pucky, what kind of things did you mean about the layout? maybe i can change it up a bit
Back to top Go down
Boost_Junkie
Boost_Junkie

CO Empty
PostSubject: Re: CO   CO Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2008 11:24 am

not having to click on forums twice would be a good start
Back to top Go down
coady-admin
Admin
coady-admin

CO Empty